Latvia. What do I need to know about this cool little country nobody has ever talked about

Latvia. What do I need to know about this cool little country nobody has ever talked about.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ivYnXMAtrGk
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

come to our tourism centre in DAUGAVPILS
it's really easy to pick up girls there if you are wearing a lot of jewelry and flaunt your money around.

They are the land of anime and canned fish.
youtube.com/watch?v=ivYnXMAtrGk

Couldn't find it on a map if you paid me.

Russian land.

good, keep it that way.

I remember back in school we were at some museum in this auditorium of 90-100 or so other kids. and this whore of a women, this fat ugly bitch walked in with a suitcase pulled out a flag of Latvia from the suitcase and told everyone to try and guess the flag. Out of the whole room I was the only guy to recognize it because it was such an insignificant waste of a country, I felt stupid knowing of this waste of a country. I should never have raised my hand

People are poor and dumb, corruption is real and set in stone forever.

She sounds like a gorgeous woman you should be ashamed.

It's a non-country.

They are racist! What a great country

>If you flaunt your money around and wearing a lot of jewelry

I'd say, what is even easier to pick up in Dinaburg with that, but it might be a master plan of fellow potato too boost it's economy.

What if no jewelry and hardly enough money to flaunt? Will qewt slav girls not want my peen?

Latvia is the bestest ally and you all are booleys

I actually recently visited Latvia with a group of University Students from my Faculty.
We got a tour through the Parliament amongst other things.
Riga was stunningly beautiful and it was full of History and Culture.

Though id like to ask a Latvianon, is it true that your main Problems are the Russians?
Literally every Politician in the Parliament was shitting all over them (and Refugees, which was based af) and it seems like no one really wants them, including Russia.

So basically Latvia is the love child of Eastern and southern Europe?
>Poor and corrupt
Still sounds better than living in a country filled with somalis and Pakis

Definitely better since people are white ubermenchen who put up with greedy jews and their bullshit without killing each other.
Still, life sucks here if you're poor or even middle class.

I guess if you dont mind living as a second grade citizen. Speaking from experience btw.

just say you are a tourist
people will love you there ;)

Also say you're italian or french. Or a turk if you find any drunk bitches.

Our main problem is corruption.
Blydos are annoying and clearly make up majority of crime and vandalism, but in my opinion Blydofied Latvians are worse.
They do act as an anchor keeping is in Russian sphere of influence that most want to get away from.

yes, russians refuse to integrate mostly. they still don't understand that russia does not want them and they are making it hard for us to get along. basically our niggers but at least they are white.

>Literally every Politician in the Parliament was shitting all over them

The moment they stop shitting over Russians, Latvians might start asking uneasy questions about the competence of said politicians.

AT LEAST asking.

Yeah thats kinda what I got from Latvians there.
Refusing to integrate, Crime-ridden, turn most districts into shitholes (literally used needles lying around in the streets), mostly referred to as "the offspring" of old KGB officers, and Soldiers Stationed there.

The Joke is that Latvia doesnt want them (Most of them arent even Citizens if I remember correctly) but Russia does neither.
What I've heard is that Russia in fact wants Nothing to do with them, mainly because they are commie offspring.
Imo you should just kick them out. Deport them over the Border, if they want Russia, they can be degenerates in Russia and stop polluting your beautiful Country.

>Corruption
Care to explain? Didnt realise it was a major issue.

Wasn't Putin a KGB officer?

>What I've heard is that Russia in fact wants Nothing to do with them, mainly because they are commie offspring.
Bullshit. They need them there as leverage/a fifth column/convenient excuse for a military intervention.

Half the people in power or behind the power are old Soviet collaborators.
There are the so called "KGB bags" that are supposed to contain information on people who collaborated but they keep constantly pushing the date further and further away. It is something that should have been opened on the first day of independence but it gets kicked under the rug.
It is clear to anyone who isn't retarded that those things have been cleared out by now and if anything will probably be used as a tool of someone "undesirable" comes into power.

Latvians arent slavic, theyre white people.

>Imo you should just kick them out. Deport them over the Border, if they want Russia, they can be degenerates in Russia and stop polluting your beautiful Country

1) Good luck kicking them out from Liepāja, where they are a majority.
Or from Daugavpils, where they are both a majority and might influence latgalians who are bitching time from time about a state of their culture.

Or from Rēzekne, where Latvians are BARELY caught up with Ruskies.

2)Jūrmala is still a city of choice for Russian upper-middle class. Who are we going to get instead? Brit and kraut bydlo? Thank you, but no.

3) Ukrainians already told "Downbassians and Crimean Russians" to GTFO, and how did it work for them?

How are Slavs not white?

>It is something that should have been opened on the first day of independence but it gets kicked under the rug.

I guess you are a smart boy and don't need an explanation why it's kicked under the rug and will be kicked until those documents are properly redacted.

Would be a shame if "Nacionāla pretestība" turned out to be full of "Leh Walesa" types, who snitched on each other to KGB.

we and lithuanians are baltic not slavs.
fun fact: balts in latvian means white.

I get it why it is under the rug.
>Should have been opened
was my inner idealist talking.

It is the land of six-toed men.

One (and let's be honest, THE ONLY) thing you should learn from Russians is cynism.
For a former soviet state it's crucial, because - and I will say it from observing Russians and their "democratic opposition" - there is VERY uncanny similarity between methods that "freedom fighters" like to employ (snitching, shutting down, collective boycotting) and rhetorics ("unloyal citizens", "enemies of democracy achievements" or outright "enemies of the Revolution (democratic) - for fucking sake, you open the blog of some of the "intelligentsiya" and, I shit you not, if you replace Russians/Communists/Putinists with Capitalists/Imperialists/Zionists you will have the article ready to be in the front page of Pravda) that leaves no doubts:

People who wrote anonymous letters to KGB/NKVD in USSR, people who were serving the USSR (ideologically) and people that bitch about democracy and "bloody USSR" now, AT LEAST, partially belong to overlapping groups. It's just that bashing USSR pays off more now, nothing personal, just business. Tomorrow Putin gets military in, the same people who preached about Independence and Patriotism/Nationalism the most, will build a fucking line to lick Putin's boots and swear loyalty to United Russia.

Exceptions are rare and usually get thrown out for being not excited or fanatical enough, as usually.