Be 1meter tall gook girl

>be 1meter tall gook girl
>military protesting
What is wrong with these small pathetic black/brown/shitstain creatures?
How do they come to the conclusion that their "side" will win? When will they realize that they are live action roleplayers? I dont want to hurt small gook ladies when they roleplay "military protesting", why is she forcing others to hurt her and other mentally ill people in the long run? Just fuck my shit up desu baka famalamadingdongs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc
youtube.com/watch?v=0Lzzt33R50U
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I don't think she's ever been hit in her life.

I saw how they "fight" though. They start pummeling and distracting people (who won't fight back against a woman) so that some guy(s) can beat them more easily.

I don't some of them don't even realize they could get hurt. They're too used to being protected.

She's a totalitarian cult leader.

She needs to confront her fears at the next protest she appears.

>How do they come to the conclusion that their "side" will win?
Delusions + special snowflake "if I yell at it it will go away" syndrome

Are you talking about Oathkeepers and Blackwater protesting against her on Thursday?

youtube.com/watch?v=uKRDLKAKUZc

This.

Someone needs to beat the shit out of her and maybe even rape her. But you have to be careful when you rape someone (problems with them finding your DNA etc.).

No I was not, but you can tell me more about this if you want.

This may be a bit too much Ahmed.

I was thinking of just grabbing a few fingers and breaking them. That's very easy to do and it'll freak them out. They'll be fine though.

Alright, enough of these fucks

Anyone who can't see these people as a threat to society should join their side...of the machine gun volley

I dont like the thought of punching women, I am not a small man, punching a woman would most likely hurt her very bad. Hopefully there will be some manlets at the next protest who are willing to slap her up a bit.
>Rape
Man really? Rape is something colored people do.

No rape is very good. It causes psychological scars that are much harder to heal than bones.

I'm not an Achmed. I'm half Swedish and half Persian, but I have zero tolerance for the leftists and they all need to be dealt with using whatever means necessary. They need to be scared.

Raping a crazy leftist woman that wants to genocide her own people is ok, since she's a traitor but I agree otherwise. You need to break them down.

Everyone could use a good ass kicking at least once while growing up to remind them that shit happens and it hurts
Anyway
Here's a video of her being a cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=0Lzzt33R50U

>They need to be scared.
And they need to be tolerant. You're a diverse person after all with a non-western heritage which needs to be accommodated.

>How do they come to the conclusion that their "side" will win?

They have financial, political, media and judicial support. She assumes victory because "important people" have told her that they agree with most of her (stated) positions.

People generally will act like this when they think they have the support. Then they'll get nervous as hell when they realize that support evaportates when it is no longer politically expedient (ie you generate bad press and get let go as a result, by losing a fight on berkeley campus for example).

She's a raving lunatic that someone thought it would be a good idea to give a budget to. I'd love to be able to pick apart BAMN's donor list.

>I dont like the thought of punching women

This isn't a woman, it's a bolshevik. It should be exterminated before it's mind virus spreads to the general public.

Have the group work together to nab her and haul her over to a street sign and duct tape her to it. No punching, no hits. Then everyone could take pics and have endless lols.

This. They put women on the front lines for a guaranteed victim narrative when one inevitably gets hit. Nevermind the fact that they are throwing punches, bottles and explosives, they are weak, fragile women how can you bullies hit a woman omfg!

That Sargon video was creepy as fuck. I'd say she needs to get brought to justice, but even assuming you can cut through the 10 mile thick layer of corruption surrounding Berkeley and the entire state of California, shed just be considered a martyr. Be a shame if some other fate befell her.

>Rape is ok
>I'm not an Achmed. I'm half Swedish and half Persian

hear, hear

>Nevermind the fact that they are throwing punches, bottles and explosives, they are weak, fragile women how can you bullies hit a woman omfg!

Google "Saul alinsky rules for radicals". It's a bit old hat, but the playbook has survived well enough on the far left. They don't really care about women getting hit (they are comrades in the revolution, after all) but they know conservatives think poorly of it, so they push it.

I know I'm not fully Swedish, but I want to help Sweden.

These antifa women (and men of course) are traitors and have zero value. They need to be scared and the politicians needs to be scared... That's the only solution.

>I know I'm not fully Swedish

Here we go, a model minority wants to fix Sweden. It was great with civic nationalism and no cultural identity, I didn't want it to be poor and violent as well!

BAMN's support runs deep. Sargon just did a really good video over them. I don't think their support will evaporate without mainstream media coverage, and we all know that ain't gonna happen aside from maybe a quip by Bill Maher

>I don't think their support will evaporate without mainstream media coverage

It's probably already evaporated. A violent left wing group is a diamond dozen, when one gets attention you defund it and give the cash to someone else. It's just a shell game, there's no special value to BAMN that makes it indispensable.

Rape is hardly a tool suitable in a first world country Mohamed. if anything it will work in their favour.

Off yourself, you are a disgrace.

these events seem pretty underwhelmed with police, what's stopping a decent marksman from hanging out on a rooftop with some rubber bullets?

Brah it's a bad look when someone of mid east origin brings up rape. You have every right to go into bat for sweden, but taking guard at the non-strikers end just aint cricket.

>Brah it's a bad look when someone of mid east origin brings up rape.

That's why he brought it up. Hint: a lot of people on Sup Forums engage in trolling.

any gender
any race
punch a commie in the face