What is your opinion on Sikhs?

What is your opinion on Sikhs?

Cool people and best allies

Respectful indifference

uncle toms of drumpfkins

I remember when a sikh refused to wear a canadian mounty hat while in uniform and wanted to keep his turban on. Fuck em. They want to be an rcmp officer they wear the whole uniform.

They need to go back.

Sikhs are good people.

We dont have Sikhs in my country, but they seem to be really loyal in the countries where they live in (eg. UK). Respect.

Non-whites. They need to go back.

super chill. I was partnered up with a sikh guy once for a science project and they were so open and accepting. His grandmother made amazing food. I didn't really didn't know the history between sikhs and muslims until much later on in my life and thinking back to the warmness they showed humbled me even more.

You mean street shitters? They belong in there own streets with there own shit

Sikh bro ici!

I wear a bracelet similar to the sikhs from one of my Daoist teachers. They're based. Much respect.

sikhs are cool as shit, never met one that wasn't a real mensch

>speaking french

Picard facpalm.jpg

>What is your opinion on Sikhs?
They did 9-11

Probably my favorite non whites next to the Gurkhas.

Good people. A bit dumb.

Oui, mon français n'est pas très bon. Désolé. :(

I am trying, brother!

>le bro-tier meme
All of you should seriously kill yourselves.

Based

We had a Sikh cab driver on our way back from the airport. We had a ton of luggage that was really heavy. He picked them all up by the handles in his two giant hands and walked with them over his head through the airport. I have never seen such a display of strength. This was popeye cartoon kind of strength. I was impressed as hell. Very nice guy also

Lol, mounties.

You need to go back. Canada is for Whites.

Let em wear their hats, you killjoy leaf. A hijab or burka I would understand, it obscures your face, but a turban is a pretty utilitarian hat. It's not gonna fall off like your gay mountie hats.

When studying world religions I always found myself interested in sikhs. Never met one though...

No i don't think you get it, speaking french is only good if you're going for a job that requires you to be bilingual. If you live in queefbec they will never accept you and will speak english back to you, so your efforts are essentially pointless.

1 post by this id

posting in a literal automated bot thread

WEW

It's call ROYAL Canadian Mounted Police for a reason. Loyal to her majesty the Queen mum of England. You refuse to wear her uniform, you don't deserve your place in her police force.

can they poo in loo? if not poo in loo then you must deport

>(((royalty)))
cuck

That guy in your pic is a Muslim though.

The hate Muslims, so they're toppermost among the asians.

Bro tier.

Sikhs are 100 times okay than any muslim because they dont blow people up or behead non-believers

Sikhs are cool. we can kill Muslims. Together.

Keep your fat women in gay mounty hats and give us your sikhs. We let our cops wear turbans, it doesn't affect their work. Our cops are there to kill niggers, not look pretty for mommy figurehead.

Of all the sand niggers I dislike them the least. They tend to be "the good ones".

There's a Sikh on my campus.

I find your lack of faith disturbing.

whats the difference between them and muslims?
are you saying the durka durka down at saudi bobi's has NOT been a muslim all these years?

They don't all hate muslims. Actually the ones I knew growing up were all bro-tier.

A useful ally and friend, but they should stay in their own communities, like we should ours.

Sikhs are brotier.

Almost like the turban was their uniform when they were soldiers and police officers in the British Empire

Sikh sheikh seeks sheep for sick sect's sex.

Yeah, I am learning French for the career prospects. The people here are nice enough.
Plus, the gouvernent pays for everything. It's a dope deal, actually.

Thinking of joining the reserves after.

Nah, you are mistaken. You will learn about Multiculturalism in grade 12. Good luck.

I was indifferent towards them until all of the endless "FUCKING BASED SIKH BRO TIER!" shit and then they just became irritating.

I guess I'm more annoyed by all of the white people that suck them off than I'm annoyed by them.

Mostly Impartial but don't really like them. it isn't hate but more of a wish that their stupid religion didn't exist. Mostly Have the Most disgusting beards I have ever seen but some are pretty top tier.

They're good people but should stay in their own country. I'd even give them weapons for kebab removal.

But it is a white country and the anglosphere is better when white people are in charge.

It only took you a year to figure out that guy isn't Muslim.

bro tier obviously

Deceitful, liars.

bro tier

That's not a sikh it's a muslim.

Source: seen that exact same guy posted many times.

Hopefully a white nationalist shoots him sometime soon.

Do you hate Muslims?

White Sphere? Kek, at least us Sikhs don't fucking cause trouble. The Somalians are fucking tens times worse then us, and we also don't make fucking Vancouver unlivable like the flithy chinks.

Wut, this is the dumbest shit I've ever read

>le sihks are bro tier meme
Nu pol get out. They are akin to abos my dudes and they eat only meat and pork

>Ishtmeet Singh Phull
He's Sikh

Remember Guys, us Sikhs do not cause any troubles at all. Remember its the niggers who cause the most trouble in Canada, and crime rates.
>Toronto
>Somali's live in projects
>Most of them do drug dealing
>Most of them don't do shit
>Cause more crime rate and are involved mostly in drug dealing
>All Somalian's are a bunch of flithy niggers.

Man I admit Somalis are retarded and Chinks are sneaky as fuck. I just think you have a dumb religion person to person I like Desis allot mostly but you guys have some shit ideas about religions. Funniest and Nicest usually people at the end of the day though. I just like My commonwealth run by the queen and a huge army of loyal men.

I mean I am not even religious, I am Agnostic kek.

Than Its fine. I like Most people from the subcontinent. best food and you guys have really put allot into the commonwealth. second largest ethnic group in canada

nicest dude i know is a sikh

who fucking cares? let em wear it, the hat's not giving any tactical benefit

No, sir. I don't hate anyone, unless they attack my family, faith or country (in that order of importance).

>family faith or country
>faith
Muslims attack any faith that is not islam, and any other form of their own religion

Post your sword/knife.

I'd go to war with them and hate if I had to fight them. The ones I met were fucking bad ass warriors, hated mudslimes, and were chill dudes. Although I'm probably considered a cuck by most of you faggots cus I could give a shit about muh white skangs

Sikhs sucks

Fuck off we don't need anymore shitskins

>You need to kill three people and injure 8 to stop a girl getting raped in india

Boy they sure must love to rape there

Sikhs hate niggers and muslims, so they're good good people.

Canadian mounties (as your filename would imply) have nothing to do with the military. They are our federal police

They're pretty chill, they mostly stick to hanging with other Sikhs, but are always happy to try to impress white guys if you talk to them. One problem is they are at the top of the "akward Indian" ladder, every single one goes into some retarded brain state when a girl is anywhere near them. And if you become friends with one you'll notice they make comments about every girl they see being so hot even if it's some fat troll.

My respect for them lies in the fact that they don't seek to convert anyone and they are more of an ethno-religion mainly compose of Indians. They are by definition a natural Ally for anyone who wants an ethno state. And the cherry on top is their hatred against Muslim. If the Muslim could just fucking tune down their fucking desire to convert everyone on the earth...One can wish a reform inside Islam who will bring peace by staying in their sand castle for good.

Anything anti Jew Arab and mudslime is great in my book. But do they ever take the turban off? Head must smell on a hot day.

What does a yeti know about hot days?

some of them stink but they're pretty friendly.

Pretty based desu

Sikhs fight Muslims and are generally cool. I think of them like bodyguards to only be called on when really needed. I feel safer when they are around.

Whoever kills Muslims have my appreciation, respect and support

Solution: design a Mountie turban that suits the uniform and is the same for all Sikh Mounties. I hope they did this. I don't pay attention.

This, religious exceptions can be made for those sorts of things provided they are reasonable.

That's mostly a meme. I don't know anyone that owns a kirpan. Haha

lol fucking monarcuck.

okay, post your comb. we need a way to verify you're not just some hindi backwash.

Always the leaves, always every fucking time

>I don't know anyone that owns a kirpan
nigga I'm white and I own 2 of them

Sikhs don't have ten commandments but eleven. Among them:
Sikhs shall NOT eat ritual food, like kosher or halal.
Sikhs shall be sober, except some sects which allow toking for "medidative purposes".
Sikhs shall live regular lives with wife and children and have regular jobs.

I'm not exactly groovy on religion, but I find sikhs quite reasonable and their faith heartwarming by comparison to body-of-christ-munching, foreskin-amputees and immaculate raepage by magic man in the sky.

The only logical answer.

never cutting your hair and carrying a sword everywhere you go is more reasonable than eating a cracker once a week?

yes.

Both are Optional though.

When Sikhs came over to the UK in 1950ies, we told them "You can't carry a fucking sword around"

The Sikhs got together and said "Alright"

They are chill people. And hate islam to boot.

Don't mind them as long as they stay in their country.

Eating a cracker isn't cool

and now look, you're overrun with violent muslims

if only you had allowed the people who train from birth to defeat rabid muslims in battle to keep their weapons

Effective Muslim control. Let them in.