Mexico win against Trump after all

>no wall
>no pay for wall
>mexican won again

When will drumpf learn?

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/04/25/canada-becomes-a-prime-target-in-trumps-trade-offense-000427
twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/857245135846883331
nytimes.com/2017/04/24/us/politics/congress-spending-bill-wall-trump.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>no wall
You can't just build something and have another country pay for it. is that even legal?

>All the Mexicans are going to stay after all

they are paying it back in installments, the deal is being worked on now. it's not going to happen instantly, idiot.

>Drumpf
As if anyone will take you seriously, faggot.

Protesting the wall is like getting pissed at your neighbor for getting an alarm system.

Well that worked for Israel...

If no wall, then open season when?

hahahahhhahhahahhahahhaha

hahahhhhahahhaha my sides

your not that funny

If you're Mexican, you already lose.

i'm still waiting for the "master negotiator" make mexico pay for this wall
he just tried to pry 2billiion out of the american people for it

>the deal is being worked on now.
not according to cuck tillerson or General "please don't fuck up my country with waves of central americans" Kelly.

Then go and open your wallet for uncle Sam bad hombre

This is why Trump switched targets to Canada for an easy win. Trudeau being willing to negotiate NAFTA right away backfired horribly on them.

politico.com/agenda/story/2017/04/25/canada-becomes-a-prime-target-in-trumps-trade-offense-000427

>Canada is an easy villain,” said Laura Dawson, director of the Canada Institute at the Woodrow Wilson Center. “They cannot retaliate with the force of a China or a Mexico. It’s not like Canada is going to open up the border and let a whole bunch of Central Americans into the United States. So Canada is a pretty safe target.”

a failed prez needs ez wins for his first 100 days

There still going to depor ilegals which is shame because we dont want them here, imo they should gas them.

But Mexico is still Mexico so...

this is not what is happening
trump just tried to get the US to pay 2 billion to start the wall
mexico is not paying for shit
stop spreading fake news

Mexico is going to pay for it.

You want a wall, you pay that wall.

>2 years after that
>still nothing
Lol

Wrong. You're going to help pay for the US-Mexico border wall. You are one side of the border. Therefore, you pay.

i'm waiting

my fucking sides

twitter.com/AnnCoulter/status/857245135846883331

Mexico is going to pay for it.

You can't just force a foeign country to pay for your shit, and even if you do, at the end it will have negative consecuences for you.

"calls for" aka "just talk"

i don't see any money yet and trump is still trying to get americans to pay for it. he tried to shove 2billion for the wall into the emergency spending bill and got BTFO

nytimes.com/2017/04/24/us/politics/congress-spending-bill-wall-trump.html

BENT THE FUCK OVER

>Mfw trump orders a huge moat built along the us border.
>it becomes known as the trump canal. A major naval trade and travel route. That makes panama obsolete.
>untold riches flood the us as export and import increases due to lowered naval costs.
>mi querido mexico loses out on international trade and economic boost because they rather take narco dick than cooperate with the us.

Being mexican is suffering.
We technically could go fuck up venezuela and take it for ourselves right now. But once again our beloved polititians cant get enough narco cock and virtue signaling

Trump just spent too much time with Xi.

All along he meant he wanted a WAR

and murricans will pay with the blood of their children

typical forgetful grandpa

your country is run by the fucking cartels, what do we care about having good relations with you?

>that YOU payed for

Because we will be running your zog infested shithole by 2050 you infertile goy.

Your shithole is run by fucking jews

>You can't
>even if you do
mhm.
You're paying.

Because we can refuse cooperating with you and let south americans go freely through our country while you are waiting for the wall

No, you won't. National traitors who hop the wall are the most bluepilled influence on our government. Your shitty neighbors are making this country liberal.

Except we have been funding your shitty excuse for a country for 60 years. give us a reason to drop the money and we will.

i know, they arent like the japs, i mean they learned real fast

No wall is good amigo , makes it easier to get a flight to japan!