Upcoming Battle of Berkeley new bread

>lurk all day
>Not a single battle of Berkeley thread

It's TOMORROW Sup Forums Jesus Christ get your shit together you low-energy faggots.
OP has no saved copypastas so post pl0x.
NOW GET IN HERE, PLAN, PREP AND GIVE /OURGUYS/ YOUR ENERGY

>inb4flag, even JIDF likes seeing a good old antifa skull bashing

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/26/cops-99-percent-chance-of-violence-if-ann-coulter-speaks-at-berkeley/
nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/ann-coulter-berkeley-speech.html?_r=0
f
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE YEAR IS 2017

THE NAME OF THE PLACE: BERKELEY FIVE

Bumping this shit

What time is it supposed to begin?

back to the oven.png

Bump

My dear child,
you are obviously a nu/pol/ giving energy and childish shit like that. Now go back to tell trump what his next move is you fucking kike

Lol is that top one a direct quote? Link to a YouTube vid?

I love how back in the 1990s, the decade that brought us Kurt Cobain and the current year meme (like, women can do whatever they WANT. It's THE 90s now), everyone was a genocidal fascist by contemporary liberal standards

Want to know this too

>"battle" of berkley
>its a bunch of faggot larpers hitting each other with sticks, pepper spray and bike locks

Bumpppp

it's next week ffs.

It's the modern day Colosseum

Let them beat on each other for our entertainment

>People actively fighting Antifa
>Beat the Shit out of them
>Source for Keks and Bantz
>Amerifat in his basement acts superior to them

It reminds me of the movie gangs of new york. Looks pretty fun desu senpai.

>LAW ENFORCEMENT: 99% CHANCE OF VIOLENCE IF ANN COULTER SPEAKS

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/04/26/cops-99-percent-chance-of-violence-if-ann-coulter-speaks-at-berkeley/

AHHHHHHHHHHHH

Shit b8 0/10

follow me on periscope and ull know when it starts

periscope.tv/simi510

Was originally 7 pm, then I heard 4 pm if UCB doesn't actually make a room available. That's the problem, UCB isn't cooperating. They want to reschedule for a shit time.

Also note, the police are CAMPUS POLICE not city. They are a little more serious.

This gon be gud. Blackwater is nervous AF right now but is excited to bring back 100 commie corpses

This is a good thing. With Falarka's cuck calling the shots in Berkeley, the cops are guaranteed to either do nothing and someone dies this time (very likely), or intervene and only crack "nazi" skulls which would look really bad

Also if this is at sproul, I'd recommend we push antifa south, off campus, where they can destroy businesses rather than mess with us. Only risk is if they raid construction sites again and come back, which they did at Milo.

I wonder what Ann is gonna talk about.

>implying she even wrote a speech

she knows she isn't going to speak, shes just poking retards with a stick so we can all laugh when they lash out

Reminder that this "Battle of Berkely" is a psyop.

NO U

Bump. This is the likely location, which could change at the last moment

Bump

YESSSSS!!! Fight!! Blood For The Blood God!! Fight let the strongest win!! I can't stand all this weak bullshit debates. PLZ someone go there and fight as hard as you can! I don't care who you support but go out their and fight!!

>using end of the world habbening pic for a bunch of autistic nerds hitting each other

Hey you fucking kikey jewy shit kike. A protest is not a happening you fucking dumb shit over dodger

If that fugly hag had any balls she would just appear in the middle of the quad and not need a permit.

That's what she's doing.

No the latest is she's probably pulling out completely:
nytimes.com/2017/04/26/us/ann-coulter-berkeley-speech.html?_r=0

Ny times though. I wanna hear from Ann.
130 people from our side coming
f book.com/events/1987419554877604/?active_tab=discussion

Oh cool, they have a Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi update?
الحمر لله

bump

Remember to only defend yourself.
Remember to record all that happens.
Remember to trigger commies
Remember to stay hydrated and bring FAKs

Beat those degenerates to a pulp. Beat them so hard they'll be forced to actually find a job to pay their medical bills. That's how we create conservatives.

>"yes goy fight each other! that's what you have to do to save the white race!"
>"if you punch each other on the streets the establishment will collapse!"