YOU KNOW HITLER DID SOMETHING RIGHT, WHEN HE KILLED HIMSELF LIKE A PUSSY ASS BITCH

Other urls found in this thread:

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view
youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII
youtube.com/watch?v=USof0-elroA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No evidence of such an event
Fake news

>Implying he killed himself and isn't enjoying a peaceful retirement in Argentina.

you have a tiny penis and it makes me laugh

More like enjoyed. He would be the oldest person alive if he's still there.

I've heard this one a few times. Any proof of this or is it just a baseless conspiracy?

>H-Hitler killed himself heh..he...
>H-Hitler had only one ball Hehe... He...

Just fucking memes made by Bongs.
Declassified FBI papers says that he went to Argentina

vault.fbi.gov/adolf-hitler/adolf-hitler-part-01-of-04/view

Theres a tv show about it so pretty much baseless but it's about as likely as him committing suicide

you know the US did something right, when they nuked the fuck out of your country

Trusting the word of Soviets, Hitler likely escaped on U-boat

1+1 bomb end's the war

>Japan out of all nations making fun of people for killing themselves

Did he now? Where's your proof? The jawbone the Russians have that's female?

Apoligize

even if he ran away, killed himself or hide, Hitler abandoned his followers like a little bitch and didn't fought till the end to defend his shit for killing jews

Blood libel is what will cause jews to commit suicide when they are finally brought to the light.

Hikikomori talking about suicide.

I thought you would be sad, you Japs were sucking his cock the entire war

The thought of Hitler slowly drifting away from a destroyed Germany on a U-boat does settle pretty comfy in my mind.

Hitler has only got one ball
Göring has two but very small
Himmler has something sim'lar
But poor old Goebbels has no balls at all

youtube.com/watch?v=sKEMsZQUuII

>abandoning cucks who allowed marxism to gain ground

Germans were weak. They got rightfully defeated.

Soviets were incapable of gaining anything in fight versus Germans. Barbarossa should've ended in mere three weeks. Soviets had zerg rush, and that could've been easily contained by one division.

Brits were incapable of retaliating, that's why their only achievement was bombing innocent civilians. Hitler should've napalmed the entire Dunkirk, and then proceed to level the fucking island into the Atlantic Ocean. Same goes for France.

Americans, well, they were too late and too inefficient. Jesus fucking Christ, they lost to a pack of feral gooks in Vietnam.

Germans were simply, too meek, too lazy, too weak.

No wonder why they feared and abhorred the Ustaše. If they were more like us, there would be Nazi fleet in Zeta Reticuli by now.

You country is the fucking reason of why we went to war in first place you little bitch

>be japan
>be December 7 1941
>let's bomb pearl harbor
>thinks that the U.S would cry and look weak
.show to mah buddy germany im strong too
>realize that gave a new enemy
>4years on war
>august 6th 1945
>mfw I realized i goofed hard
>mfw i realized I show my autisitc side
>wfw I realize that I became the bitch of the U.S

Takes bravery to kill yourself lol

You out yo mind

That was a bitch move.

I wonder what the rest of his life was like?

Where's the proofs?

Escaped to South America and died of old age in the late 70s

>male hapa /thread

>living under a fascist during the war

GG boy

Why do you hate hitler?

if he was truly a pussy he would've had someone else pull the trigger, like how Roman patrician families would've done if they thought Rome was about to be ransacked and it was either a choice of getting raped by a pack of plebs or having your family members kill you instead. IF he did indeed kill himself at least he had the balls and the werewithal to do so, but as so much of the (((history))) of world war 2, can't say for certain if he did or didn't commit suicide and didn't just escape to south america or some shit.

Might you have a better pic where his face doesn't look like a Slenderman photo?

youtube.com/watch?v=USof0-elroA

watch this and you will see how he was

Kekkety

Totarry dishonorabrr

What the fuck? Why isn't this more talked about? Was this debunked or something?? What the fucking fuck

>little adolf nigglers running around Africa
i just zozzled a little bit.

Holy shit

1.) I don't think you can regard someone who shoots himself in the head as a "pussy ass bitch". Suicide is the way of the samurai.

2.) Adolf Hitler escaped to Argentina and left a decoy corpse. The suicide pact with his newly-wed wife Eva was a trick to get rid of that gold-digger bitch. Adolf didn't want to end up as a cuck.

3.) The skull worn by Stalin around his neck as a trophy for the rest of his life was not Hitler's, as everybody assumed. It was the skull of a woman.

4.) Shalom, shyster! Nice faggotry!

CIA released some documents that showed they had proof hitler left germany in a UBoat to a south american country.

It's not like we didn't know they were coming to pearl harbor. FDR needed a reason to go to war so he let it happen

>the nip mad cuz his grandpa died in Pear Harbour
don't you have a girl to be friendzoned or a job to work harder at?

Trotsky took an ice pick to the head

fuck off, kike

>killing yourself is the cowardly option

kek would you prefer he evacuated and went into hiding like all his generals urged him to do? Because he stayed in Berlin of his own desire. Captain went down with his ship.