What American City Do we want to see succeed the most?

pick a city we should "adopt" and follow intensivly for the rest of the year,
politics, economics, crime, happenings, let ti be a case study of our ideas

That one town that has a dog for a mayor, digits confirm.

This sounds like its from reddit

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A true working class city, blue collar and good heated people, although the niggers are starting to encroach on rightful white Appalachian clay.

>Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. A true working class city, blue collar and good heated people,
Haha
No
T. Zelienople

Puerto Rico 51st state

not from Reddit, this is something that should be fun

it also give us an oppertunity to go off on tangents and potentially stumble across information we need

Railraods, steel, coal, waterfront, architecture, football

sounds like /ourcity

>Not following nightly /CPD/ threads.

Get your shit together Robert.

Toronto sounds like a good one

Cleveland.

Chicago- liberal shithole full of blacks no one cares enough to follow unless its ironicly

smaller cities can be helped better

Philadelphia

Phoenix, we've got tons of illegal immigrants who keep demanding more gibs and act entitled. Yet at the same time AZ is a conservative state with sensible gun laws.

Indianapolis
>carrier deal
>rfra
>Mike Pence
>conservatives vs dindus
>no riots

Eh, it's really hard to pick. If we're speaking strictly of what screams "America", then I'd say New York. It's gritty, it's ugly, and no one like it, but New York is one of our most embellished cities and it's hard to separate. If we can make New York great in our view, the country must follow.

But for ease, Indianapolis. It's pretty white, in the heart land, pretty big population, and has a cool name.

Boca Raton, rudest and whitest city in Florida. Good memes.

glad there is interest,

pol should give more interest to local and state politics , and find a city they would be worth visiting, investing, and beautifying and defending from the left

some place to feel attached to in the real world off the internet

it's because it is from reddit, notice they dont even spell secede correctly.

detroit

i want them to smarten up and throw out the corrupt democratic dipshits and start building themselves up again.

I want to have one living example of niggers succeeding at western culture so I can finally have an arguing point in their favor.

Auburn, AL. They humiliated antifa.

Don't forget hockey too, the whitest of sports!

I want California to succeed.

and by succeed I mean be redpilled.

Los Angeles just because why so fucking srs.

Mobile, AL

Atlanta GA

Yall gotta do something about the blacks and mexicans.

Dallas. There is literally a white enclave in the center, Highland Park/University Park, HP High school is consistently in the top 10 High schools in the nation for the past several decades, and Dallas can turn red. it would take a lot of effort, but it could work. also IIRC a few years ago it was the considered the 8th most strategically important city in the nation. AND DPD blew up that cop killer with a pound of C4!

San Francisco, CA

>no pollo tropical in the pic
Actually angery

DISD was also one of the very last districts do desegregate.

The only real answer is Charlotte, North Carolina. It has become the battleground between the left-hand right and it's a gateway into the true South. If we lose here, Southern culture may be lost forever

fucking boricua nigger. i hate boricua niggers so fucking much.

which would young people WANT to visit more often and consider estableshng themselves