Ivanka Trump gets booed, hissed at during Berlin event

Ivanka Trump gets booed, hissed at during Berlin event

>BERLIN — Ivanka Trump arrived in Berlin on Tuesday morning armed with facts and figures to recite at what was expected to be a highbrow international summit to discuss women's entrepreneurship, alongside German Chancellor Angela Merkel.

>But on her first trip abroad as an official representative of the United States, the first daughter was put on the spot about her father's attitudes toward women, booed and hissed at by the crowd, and grilled by the moderator about what, exactly, her role is in President Donald Trump’s administration

>It was an aggressive opening line of questioning for the first daughter, who was seated next to Christine Lagarde, the managing director of the International Monetary Fund, and one seat down from Merkel.

>She did not define what her new role as a senior White House official entailed but said she cares "very much about empowering women in the workplace" and defined her goal as enacting “incremental positive change. That is my goal. This is very early for me; I’m listening, learning.”

>Ivanka Trump, who was deeply involved with her father’s campaign and has been in the first three months in office, positioned herself as someone who is still in humbling listening-tour mode.

>But she was booed and hissed at by the majority-women audience at the conference when she lauded her father for supporting paid-leave policies. “I’m very proud of my father’s advocacy,” she said, calling him “a tremendous champion of supporting families and enabling them to thrive.”

What the Fuck Germany? I thought you were tolerant?

politico.com/story/2017/04/25/ivanka-trump-booed-berlin-237569

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/04/26/arts/television/ivanka-trump-stephen-colbert-germany.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>German
>women
Two counts of brainwashing right there

How dare they treat the first lady like that!

We need to nuke Poland now!

don't be surprised, those people get a thorough cucking treatment in schools and universities.

Does Sup Forums stil hate Ivanka after she gets made fun of for something out of her control?

Ivanka Trump Got Jeered in Germany, and Late Night Joins In

>The late-night hosts had a lot to say afterIvanka Trumpwas jeered in Germanyfor telling a conference on women’s issues that her father was a “tremendous champion of supporting families.”

>“Today, Trump sent Ivanka to Berlin to participate in a women’s conference, making her the first Trump to attend a women’s conference that didn’t include a swimsuit competition.” —STEPHEN COLBERT

>“In Germany, Ivanka Trump told a crowd that her father is a champion of supporting families, and she got booed. Ivanka said she was surprised; she’s always been told to open with a joke.” —CONAN O’BRIEN

>“Ivanka spoke on a panel titled, ‘Inspiring Women: Scaling Up Women’s Entrepreneurship.’ And the Trump family has a long history of inspiring women — to march, to sue, to flee from a dressing room.” —STEPHEN COLBERT

Late night television is dead.

nytimes.com/2017/04/26/arts/television/ivanka-trump-stephen-colbert-germany.html

BOO HISS BOO

I don't understand how 1 country can be so incredibly cucked.

I'm glad Trump pisses them all off.

>Ivanka Trump gets booed, hissed at during Berlin event

well would you look at that, Germans attacking a Jew, they never change.

She does deserve to be booed but not for the reasons these cuckolds are doing it

nice fake news.

Now get the fuck out of my country nigger.

>Feminists boo Ivanka
A few moments later
>Trump cuts all funding to international feminist groups

Literally happened within the space of 8 hours after the booing

get the fuck out of my counter you nigger.

pls can somebody nuke my country

Kek

Underrated

We consider it occupation, we don't even want you here. You get upset that we get "ALL THOSE DEFENSE ASSETS" for free and yet hundreds of millions of our tax money are spent on YOUR bases. Whenever you build bases, hospitals, infrastructure, whatever, you only pay a third and we have to pay the rest.

Stop being sexist hans

I would love for this to happen.

>But she was booed and hissed at by the majority-women audience

Was it jealousy?

We really need to stop supporting your shitty refugee infested country. You guys are ungrateful and have lost any sort of backbone you guys developed during the holocaust

anybody who fucks her is stirring her dad's porridge

You are literally responsible for that development.

>still watching this jew shit

You are all of you literally responsible for Merkel still walking around alive.

Thats really the MSM/liberal narrative in germany? USA isn't wanted and occupying anyway?

Seems thats very nationalist and what conservatives are after completely.

If trump threatened to pull out that would cause an uproar in all globalist/liberal media

She probably wouldn't have won any elections had the people not been indoctrinated and brainwashed for decades thanks to denazification. Also there hasn't even been an election since she's done her 180 on most policies.

This fucking pisses me the fuck off. Why aren't they booing the other random hags sitting next to Ivanka?

She's a successful businesswoman and also wields the power of the most advanced and strong country in the world, the USA.

Fuck the Krauts.

> Times of Israel Staff
Every time

Sure you say that now Hans but you were sucking the US military's dick when the wall was still up.
Can't wait for Putin to cut off your access to heating oil next winter.

>180 on most policies.
Oh did she close the borders and send all the shitskins back to their shitholes ? No ? Oh, they are still flooding in by the thousand no matter what ZDF or the shitty newspapers tell you, cuck.

We shall keep her as spoils of war for sexual pleasure.

So we forced you to let economic refugees into your country? How's that work Uva?

I never said I did user. I am not a fan of Ivanka's positions but I REEEEE at how the late night shows attack the Trump family like flies on shit whenever something happens. These hypocrites sucked Obama's was and dick and then shit on Trump and make Hitler comparison.

I dunno how any normal person can not see how utterly bias they are?

No, I mean she flipped after the last elections and not before them.

>talk shit
>get hit

she had it coming

Yet you cucks won't boo Merkel or other shitty female politicians. This shows how your country is doomed. They boo a guest coming over to talk about women issues showing her and her father have a interest in this shit and you cucks boo her for it.

This is why Trump needs to just punish Germany it's a thorn in our sode. You all brainwashed your citizens to hate themselves and love refugees

>Yet you cucks won't boo Merkel or other shitty female politicians

we do. pretty regular. educate yourself.

she got called out for talking shit and insulting the intelligence of her audience.

Never see posts on it. I see posts about Germansanons being pissed at Merkel but your country is still fucked. Unless your media started reporting negatively on her and refugees all the sudden

oh look, a sane burger. How much do you want to move back to Evropa and join the biggest
POGROM
O
G
R
O
M
in the history of final solutions?

>Never see posts on it.
are you mentally challenged?

>but your country is still fucked
we have our ups and downs but generally we're fine.

>Unless your media started reporting negatively on her and refugees all the sudden
they do. educate yourself.

>BTFO
Ivanka on suicide watch

Trump is going to shut them up if they don't watch their mouths

They're attacking aa female Jewish feminist

I wish he would shit talk them more.