What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8mUU3yqfzWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think he's talking about Jews.

He's saying it's ok to assault him in the skull with a blunt object, so feel free to put Timmy in a coma if your ever get the chance.

He's really gone off the deep end. Sad to see someone so young in such advanced stages of dementia.

Wow what scum. Can't believe he used to make me laugh so much. Is it a coincidence that he stopped being funny just as he started to get hyper-politcal?
Surely its just a coincidence. Or maybe it's just like... pottery.

Someone go to Glendale and put this faggot in a coma in front oh his wife and kids.

Talking about a nuclear event that will "MELT" people?

His meltdown has been hilarious to watch. More than anything he's produced.

Archive of tweet?

>people don't understand he's being ironic

>jokes on you I was just pretending

is he talking about putting jews in ovens to melt them after bashing their heads in with bike locks?
that's pretty anti-semitic , goy.
I wonder what Tim Heidecker's friends/employers/local police think about this tweet.

his wife and kids already moved out

Is he advocating molotofs?

The normies found us: youtube.com/watch?v=8mUU3yqfzWg

bike lock salesman LARPing as antifa

Hes saying to crack skulls and melt the locks after to destroy evidence. kikefuck

i think he wants you to dox his entire extended family

>so many stupid people in this thread

Hes suggesting that they use chemical acid as a weapon to make people literally burn and melt.

>2016 divorce
Not gonna lie this probably has a lot to do with it. He probably got political in the early election process, annoyed his wife who left him, which started a spiral of liberalism

Fake. Cant find it.

Fake News. saaage

Actually expensive as fuck you bourgeois capitalist pig.
Bet you've got shares in them ain't ya.

>stopped being funny
what

>$12000 monthly income

not bad

How can we ruin his career?

Might as well bring a hammer.
Not like th charges will differ.

You could start by reporting that tweet to police or FBI.

>open bike shop in Berkeley
>discounts on bike locks for college students/professors
>cameras everywhere, meticulously record every transaction

also he couldn't possibly be referring to HOMEMADE NAPALM would he? that would be VERY incriminating.

underrated

if a cop stops you and you have a bike lock in your bag you could claim it is for your bike, but if you are carrying a hammer around during a "protest" they likely won't believe that you are a handyman offering handy things to people.

> fat nu-male that made shitty comedy shows only other nu-male cucks care about is a retarded commie fascist advocating for violence against people he doesn't agree with

color me surprised

The lock them at protest site locations the day before. When they pass police lines they only have keys on them.

He wasn't even the funny one. Tim was the foil.

Honestly it would be the best thing ever if antifa kills Ann Coulter and a punch of her aids.

Trump was already watching and tweeting very closely on the last riots. He's got his on them. just waiting to give him a reason to unleash total hell on those degenerates.

Cuck

what happened to him

It almost sounds like he's saying "bike locks are pussy. Use a flammable chemical that will make them melt."

Tim is encouraging arson and Molotov assault. Way stiffer penalties for using fire bombs though. It is a lot harder for your lawyer to claim that "you had to start that fire that killed 5 people and injured 20 more. There was a Republican about to speak on a college campus."

Does Berkeley Police support the anti white protesters? I'm surprised they got away with the first fire when Milo went there.

Okay, I'll just 'pretend' to hate him.