Pewdiepie made it into Wikipedia's Hall of Fame of Alt-right members

Pewdiepie is alt-right now

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/67nfoa/pewdiepie_slowly_consuming_the_red_pill_forced_by/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/857232262508802048
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stop linking to reddit you fucking faggot.
Saged.

i dont understand how they can call a gay swede Hitler. i don't understand.

Bump. He truely is /our guy/

Unfortunately the 3 names were edited off the wikipedia article 4 hours ago.

is he gay?

why are so many "alt right" people closet / raging homos?

would certainly explain the trap fascination on Sup Forums.

because being gay is the most manly thing you can be, retard.

He's got a gf since forever, so if he's gay he's pretty good at hiding it.

"Made it on to wikipedia" =/= being edited in by redditors for a total of 4 minutes until it was removed by moderators and their ip's banned. Am I 15 years old on the school library's computers again?

twitter.com/pewdiepie/status/857232262508802048

Really dumb move by mainstream meteor to push away that faggot. He was as left as it gets and now that he's coming to senses he redpills over 50 millions of young shitlords

I hated Pewds for years. Obnoxious little bitch making millions off his retarded 10-year-old YouTube fanbase.

Now I fucking love him.

>because being gay is the most manly thing you can be, retard

There's nothing more manly than two dudes.

I never thought I would say this, but Pewdiepie is based.

>ywn have fangirls

Funny thing is the whole ordeal started with 2 indian faggots holding "Hitler did nothing wrong" sign. Talk about butterfly effect.

4th reich when????

Name one thing wrong with Reddit.

Three dudes

They are left leaning?

just go there and never come back you cum gurgling faggot. just go, nobody likes you and your cancerous circlejerk

Reddit

>everything.

Did the article at that time have the "not everyone here identifies as alt-right" disclaimer at the top when this was up?

Their voting system actively shuts down free speech, and if I can't post whatever the fuck I want on the internet, then I'm not going to visit a site where a hivemind can down vote my comment simply because they don't agree with it.

Pewjewdie

holy fuck you guys worship anyone who shares a tiny sliver of any similar belifs
pewdiepie is a untalentless faggot, stop posting such a cuck
get some balls retards, hes doing this for money and before you know it he'll be on his knees begging for forgiveness from ((them))

AI knows best.

Either you never post on reddit on come to 4chanor yo ever Poston 4cha ad go to reddit. Choose one faggot, or never come back.
I fucking despise reddit with the passion and the fucking and the self proclaimed righteous nigger faggots that browse that site.

This

Pewdiepie is in every sense of the word alt-center normie. redpilled liberal. And he will produce millions of young like him (look at his fanbase, theyre growing up with him, just like many did with harry potter)

Pewd's is the normie/ourguy/.

Same. Never hated but never cared. He's a gool cat.

It's a mess.

Fucked that one up
Meant to say you either post here and never post on reddit or mention that faggoty ass name again or you go back and never see Sup Forums again.
Choose one or just fucking kill yourself.
Also fuck pewdiepie nobody really cares, fuck the alt right.

Fpbp.

Karma encourages people to agree with the collective
People use the downvote when they don't like something even when it adds value

WTF I LOVE MEL NOW

shitty nested comment system with downboats