What is the best country rivalry on here?

The candidates:
Eternal Anglo vs Eternal Kraut
Leaf vs Aussie shitposter
Amerifat vs Mexican
Hungarian vs Romanian
South Korean vs Japanese
Poo in loo vs Paki

I enjoy Eternalposting the most tbqh.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FINLAND :DD

against gay Sweden :DDDDD

because theyre gay :DD and we're not xDDDDDD

Or FINLAND against anyone else who is a gay :DDD (USA for example)

>Rivalry with Mexicans

It's like having a Rivalry with a fucking child.

>a fucking roach forced the anglo meme by himself

makes you think

what the fuck is wrong with you

>canada and aus are rivals
kek

The best rivalry will always be Sweden vs Denmark. We hold the record on the amount of wars fought between two countries.

Leaf vs Aussie makes for the best posts of complete shit.

>tfw grandparents on fathers side come from Norway via Denmark
>tfw grandparents on mothers side come from Sweden

Not sure who to root for. My heart tells me Norway but Denmark seems like a better country to me.

we is rivals now sheeeeeeeeit

south korean and japanese when they're actual natives and not some weeb english teachers

Murisharts seem to rival more with leaf than with mexicans.

fug DD:D:

British vs Mexicans

This.

*grabs popcorn and keks in silence*

Let's go spain, it's time to pagar com a pele

Yeh that is true. Bong vs Shart threads are quite regular as well. I love Angloshitposting fests.

The Hungarian vs Romanian one has genuine spite in it though, same as the Poo vs Paki or the Jap vs Korean.

Then why the fuck you fatties always making "mexico hate threads"

Do you reckon these are just American English teachers LARPing or legitimate?

>filename

keximus maximus

Probably LARPing but still a good read.

>Hungarian vs Romanian
I love this one

India v Pakistan

I swear the paki user fucking shreds poo in loos every thread

Stop picking on us Finland, we all know you're god's own country so just shut up and stop making us feel bad that we're not finns.

no you are not you silly cunt,anglosphere sticks together even if one of them acts like a total retard

Here I don't know, but historically it's us vs you, honorable gentleman. It was so great back when we colonized half the globe just to piss each other off.

The interfighting between Belgian posters (Flemish and Walloons) can be great too

Obviously the Anglo-Aryan conflict

>shitposting
Leafs destroy Aussies
>burger vs. burrito
Fat people whoop Mexican intellectuals, not even fair
>Hunga-
Literally who
>ching chong low T noodle whatever
nobody cares
>poo vs. Paki
Only ever notice the poos and I'm here a lot

The Norwegians are your Fortin-brahs

Gawd I'm witty

I deserve a masturbation sesh

Its nice that slovene is finaly accepting our higher education and IQ. Not supprised since Sup Forums is redpilled

That is true, you are the Best Enemy. But on here it's mostly Brits and Germans shitting on each other and the odd Frenchman joining in.

Hungary vs Romania shitposting died down recently since we started posting average IQ/penis size maps. We need a new enemy. Lately I've been trying to bait Czechs into flame wars, and it looks promising.

>Hungarian vs Romanian

We are like the Bundy family (old sitcom)
We fight and pick on eachother
But fuck with one of us and the other will not tolarate it.
Its a wierd energy, but when the time comes i would rather fight next to a hungarobro than a amerifat.

I'm surprised there is not more Albanian/Serbian rivalry on pol. They do fucking hate each other with a passion.

The only two countries's posters I see serious animosity between is the Krauts and Britbongs. Current events or past history?

Reason we see the Brits and the Germans shitposting more at each other is that they have enough posters to be noticed.

Poo in Loos vs Everyone else

Seriously, the indian posters here don't get an ounce of respect and it's hilarious watching them fight back.

>Current events or past history?

Both. Germans have been extremely autistic about the Brexit thing and there are still people on either side butthurt over WW2.

Kek. An Indian could post the most articulate, thought provoking paragraph and still the only replies would be POO IN LOO

As for us and the Aussies? Seriously? There's nothing there.

return to ylilauta

>Finland
>Not the single most homosexual country in the entire solar system
You Finns are just too spergy and autismo to ever actually have physical contact with another person.

It's India Vs the Whole Sup Forums.
>Superpower by 2020.

>no russkies vs shart in marts
Wut

POO

IN

They don't shitpost each other because DUDE TRUMP AND PUTIN BEST M8 LMAO

Only when you discover how to split the poo atom and harness the endless energy contained inside it. Only then will you become a global Pooperpower.

>baiting the Czech to be rivals.

Stop it.

LOO
O
O

We did that shit for seventy years. It gets old after a while.

You asked for it ::DDd

Amen. Great gipsy removal when?

Aussie and Yank banter threads always seem pretty funny

flame wars on what grounds?

Belaruse vs the World

rare

>the eternal luso thrists for sp*nish blood

They are worse than Romanians. Also their history is hilarious, google Prague uprising 1945.

wasnt there some belaruse diplomatic incident involving teddy bear?

Oh definitely Korea and Japan

Doesn't your entire economy revolve around Wargaming's profits

>riling Slovaks against us
>stealing them
>rejecting them and causing all their identity issues
>mass deserting to the Russians during ww1
>Svejk, the epitome of the eternal Czech
>always sucking German dick, backstabbing them, then sucking their dicks again
>always weaseling your way out of having your country destroyed
And you surrendered to the Third Reich one day after they surrendered to the US. That's enough of a reason for bullying.

Mexico and US.

America vs Everyone because no one is close to competing
>muh fatties/muh burgers
more than enough food for everyone. so much that the dumb ones eat too much.
>muh no culture
that's why everyone purchases American media, speaks English (sorry England, they wanna talk to us), and wants to live in America
>muh 54% white
we let the mexicans do our shit work, the asians do our hard work, while the smart whites run shit, and the dumb whites do nothing. Seems to work
>muh liberals
Gen Z is more conservative. we'll be fine

Islam will take down Europe, Communism will take down Asia. Africa and the Middle East are already shitholes. America will fall back on it's conservative values and remain leader.

>Svejk, the epitome of the eternal Czech

Personally I like the Czech, but that one is so true. Fucking Svejk, I almost died when I first read it.

>that's why everyone purchases American media, speaks English (sorry England, they wanna talk to us), and wants to live in America
Media? Those degenerate hollywood creations are not "culture". America is a cultureless and soul-less society. There is no common ancestry or shared blood.

>inb4 even trying to say literally anything about Ireland because the bricks in the walls here have 10x times more culture than the USA

Singapore and the rest of Southeast Asian scum

Maybe Hong Kong too but that's not fair since Hong Kong isn't even an independent entity

Why do you hombres always leave out verbs? Just say "are".

A culture of getting ran by bongs maybe...

It's Denmark vs. Sweden
And Russia vs. Finland
You're the Sweden of Russia.

>one

This is American education

youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Reich vs Eternal Butthurt

Only good thing about Norway is Anders and they threw him in jail.

>Anglo

The True Inheritance of the Roman Empire

>Kraut

The Destroyer of Civilizations

Haha this. Poo rocket

czechs dont surrender. we just always join the winning side and let the other do the dying. If our superior starts losing its time to backstab him and join the winners. You call it weaseling out, I call it realpolitik.

As for the WW1, i dont know how this is supposed to troll someone. Austria-Hungary was prison of nations. everybody wanted out, even german nationalists (if you believe Hitler who wrote that in Mein kampf). Fighting for austria in WW1 would be like muslim fighting for israel against Egypt

Even I XDd on Boy we are just defective Anglos. Leave Mr America along.

>eternal Kraut

You mean Eternal Teuton, Kraut is just a slang term.

If you're gonna be artistically insulting, you've gotta call them by some overly specific name nobody uses in reality without sounding like a weirdo.

Yea just like Czechoslovakia was an "ally" Poland was fucked either way, both ways metaphorically and literally. Doesn't matter which side they chose they were going to he DPd.

Aussies BTFO, you will never match us in shitposting power

Also
Italy vs Italy

>Japan saying "Deal with it" when worst Asians complain about getting BTFO in WW2 always smugs the pepe

They got bombed into ash (worse than their enemies) when they lost, why should their enemies expect any different?

Everyone vs Canada

The alternative to Merkel was worse though. Think about this: Merkel was the German idea of a conservative.

eternal anglo and proud
fuck the germans
fuck the french
fuck the argentinians
fuck especially the spanish

Stand in line. Most of South America already hates Spain apparently for trying to civilize them

>even if one of them acts like a retard
Talking about yourself again, britcuck

Germany you know today has been founded by the allies it isn't even German anymore there is a reason why hitler said Germans were fighting for their Existance and right to exist nowadays you have a goverment that leans towards Americans or England population is being slaved away to pay for all of the EU while subhuman trash comes to this country on the daily and birthrates are fucked

Gooks are the best rivalry. That typical school day banter was legendary. '1+1bomb=end of war' fuck.

>we just always join the winning side and let the other do the dying
Without taking up arms. Romanians may be backstabbing opportunists, but at least they fight. The only respectable time in your history was the Hussite wars, but other than that, you just weaseled out of everything and kissed the winners asses.
Oh, also the second funniest part of your history is the assassination of Heydrich. It was quite a badass act, but from the three assassin only one was a Czech, the other two was a Slovak and a Moravian. Guess which one sold out the other two to the German authorities. :^)

>muh prison of the nations
Historically we had way more beefs with the Austrians than you, but objectively speaking that was the last time when Central-Europe was relevant. Also we got our privileged position because we were a pain in the asses of the Austrians and they decided it's better to appease us than we kept obstructing their bureaucracy for another 20 years.
Same shit happened during the commie era, we were allowed to have Communism lite so we don't start shit again like in 1956.

kill yourself faggot

And you blame us for slavery when we were the first major power to outlaw it. Just a big circle of avoiding responsibility. Who'd a thunk it.

Its commie china vs capitalist usa.