LET

Other urls found in this thread:

forward.com/news/368913/how-gary-cohn-became-the-hated-jewish-globalist-in-trumps-cabinet/
youtube.com/watch?v=djyGeFX_FCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when is this whore going to shut her mouth already

Yeah, the discussion of how not to run the country

Why the fuck is ivanka making any decisions?

ok, what the fuck happened with Trump and his family?
The change was too sudden, it's almost like they got replaced by other people

Shes brainwashing her dad with jewish lies, jesus fuck. She is what is in the way to make America Great Again

Am I right in understanding Trump did a complete 180 on his voter base recently? What the fuck happened to him?

jews always wins goyim

JUST

you been fooled niggers

BUT DADDY I NEED PEOPLE TO LIKE ME!!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKE IT STOPP

Screamingpepe.jpg

The rest of the quote is "...but that's not enough" which could clearly be a plea for the formation of safe zones.

Good cop (Ivanka), bad cop (trump)

she's softening Trump's edges to sell the idea and get going with establishing safe zones

The Jew is an insidious creature. To manipulate and use family against Trump like this.

It's called placating, you fucking faggots. "Has to be part of the discussion" doesn't mean anything.

fuck all of you and gaze respectfully on the new queen of the galaxy

Trump is a TV guy, all he cares about is ratings, in presidency terms that means approval rating
nationalism wasn't getting the numbers he wanted so now he's going with globalism

I knew this worthless whore and her kike husband were going to be nothing but trouble. This is why we need a childless bachelor NEET president.

OOPS

Get the fuck back to plebbit you cocksucking shill.

I'm ok with Christian refugees tbqh, at least they can integrate. They're the ones getting persecuted the most anyway. Muslims can fuck right off though

MR TRUMP

TEAR DOWN THAT WALL

Goddamnit, Russia, this is all your fault. Why did you let Putin fuck this up and give control over Donald to Ivanka Kushner?

>le 79d hungry hypo fellow centipedes! MAGA! XD
kill yourself

Even the first family is comprimised.

malia and sasha look pretty good right now

christian refugees are ok

we could protect the christians in their homeland instead

>i dont like syrians
>theyre brown and i dont want them in my country
>incompatible with western values

you literally do not get to make these claims if youve never actually met a fucking syrian you fucking sperglords

Why does she need to have the same opinions as her father?

FPBP.
Trump, keep your fucking daughter in check

reminder that le current year man utterly destroyed Kushner

She's not.
Lefty reporters pretend that she does so you people will be demoralized so the democrats can do a clean sweep in 2018 and 2020

Europe is a good example why you can't trust whether these people are actually Syrian. (((They))) want to unload the Middle East

I really don't think Trump seriously is going to be influenced, think about it, would you honestly take orders from your daughter or son in law?

exactly

actual syrians ive met are pretty nice people but along with them comes the entire 3rd world, we just need to make the middleast great again so they will be happy there.

Because she's pretty

THE BODIES

HIT

he bombed Syria because of them. It was a battle between Steve "America First" Bannon and Jared "globalist democrat" Kushner.

Kushner won because hes family which Donald holds in high regard, and hes married to his favorite kid.

forward.com/news/368913/how-gary-cohn-became-the-hated-jewish-globalist-in-trumps-cabinet/

I believe Jews are like that movie, invasion of the body snatchers, people are getting replaced there with lookalikes

luckily most of them fled to my homeland of lebanon and didnt need to rely on the shit for brains united states

i wonder if drumpfkins will vote for her if she runs 1 day. theyre probably stupid enough for that even if shes jewish and a fucking democrat this wont stop the drumpfkins

5D chess brah

> "d-dont worry g-guys he's is just playing 99D chinese checkers xDDD

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAH

think dady trump didn't slap her enough

Well considering that all the moderates and Christians are taking shelter with government forces, that only leaves takafiri lunatics free to come. Dry bad idea.

christians won't become refugees as long as you don't bomb the army protecting them

You know... i started to get the spooks about that.

He listens to (((Ivanka Trump))) too much.

>refugeeeeezzzz
>so prograssive and nice
how about putting this music on national TV in primetime youtube.com/watch?v=djyGeFX_FCg
fucking normies and moralfags always ruining things for everybody

>Trump is a TV guy, all he cares about is ratings
the crazy thing is that means that he can be happy with a situation where 40% like him and 60% hate him, rather than there being a number of neutrals in the middle. All press is good press. There is some truth to that. But a country where more than half of the population disaprove of their president has some problems that a notorious business does not.

If trump accepts refugees that is the absolute last straw for me