Why do niggers behave like niggers? Is there any actual scientific reasoning for why they're so violent, useless...

Why do niggers behave like niggers? Is there any actual scientific reasoning for why they're so violent, useless, lazy and a burden on society?

I'm genuinely curious what drives them to be like this. You can't blame this on being poor or society. A lot of white people are poor. They don't rob liquor stores, abandon families and shoot people because "muh turf".

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zapWyu7A
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

genetics

They have a shit culture that promotes racism, violence, and criminality. Then the left comes along and says it is racist for anyone to criticize that culture.

>"Black Lives Matter"
>but only when killed by whites.
>literally less than 10% of black murders

That poor burglar niglet that shot the clerk dindu nuffin, he was jus a good boy tryna get he life together

It is not hard to see why the black community is not doing well.

No further effort put into domestication ever since slavery got canned.

what if the nigger took the 2nd pic

Poor old man

They are sinners cursed by God.

Well done Wolfgang! Show these racist bigots how tolerant you are! woohoo!

Niggers gonna' nig.

They still instinctively operate by the law of the jungle. Also, look at what their music has been promoting since the early 90s: rape, kill, rob, munnee munnee. What did we expect? Astrophysicists?

Nothing to do with culture it's 100% genetic

Mostly has to do with upbringing. Even if they're a bit dumber that doesn't turn them into assholes. The ghettos that we see now used to be vibrant neighborhoods of black factory workers until they closed down. Generations of ghetto living will really fuck up the psyche of a group and reinforce bad behavior.

That is completely possible, but do you honestly believe that it is likely?

It makes more sense that whoever took the first picture also took the second picture, because it is taken in the exact same place with the exact same people (minus the nog, and plus those who didn't exist when the first was taken).

I can't even imagine being an American. I suppose having all the guns and freedom makes up for being 25% white.

Blacks are primordial human, whites are post-human.

It's not culture it's genetics. They have the lowest IQs of any race with the exception of Abos who are below Africans. No amount of cultural training will ever fix their problem.

technically it is culture, its just that genetics plays such a large role in identity and culture that it doesnt make sense to try and separate the two

Lack of impulse control and planning ability.

Stupid people aren't necessarily thuggish though.

No but they're more readily disposed to it. Wiggers for instance are almost always fucking retarded.
Culture is influenced primarily by group IQ. That's why Europeans evolved high culture among aristocrats and low culture among serfs. Even though they are technically the same race they had two different cultures and the amalgamation of both cultures created the national identity. Either way niggers have no high culture, it's all low culture except with more frivolous crap. (They are all fucking retarded monkeys)

This question has already been answered by Thomas Sowell in "Wealth, Poverty, and Politics".

The good thing about the US is whites have a lot of room to spread out to avoid the negro/infested urban areas.

A lot harder to do in the U.K. where you have 60 million people packed into an area the size of Oregon.

>blacks are primeval man

Holy shit niggers have the Dark Soul. We need to link the fire to stop their spread!

Well, buddy. If nigs didn't nig then we wouldn't well call them niggers. It's like, if a nigger nigged in the hood and nobody was awake to hear it did he really nig? Shit keeps me awake at night.

Mind blown

Rather than ask why they act like they do, why not ask why whites, the global minority behave the way they do?

They work their lives away for meaningless wealth. Their children squander their inheritances. They give away their countries to other people because they assume all people are like them, folks that will work hard given the opportunity.

Why do whites work hard for nothing when they could be lazy or criminal for free?

Because it's genetic dumbshit. Whites are literally the only human race worth saving plus east asia.

Because they are a inferior race that should've died off hundreds of years ago.

pastebin.com/zapWyu7A

>They work their lives away for meaningless wealth. Their children squander their inheritances. They give away their countries to other people because they assume all people are like them, folks that will work hard given the opportunity.

Yes and no.

Some, like myself have learned the fruitlessness of the quest for wealth and now do just enough to get by and no more.

I work about 6-months every 2-years and that pays for everything I need. If I earned more, I would just pay more tax.

I really enjoy it and my 18-months vacation is a time that use for reading, playing video games, travelling, etc. It's great.

The 9-to-5 mentality is soul destroying and idiotic. Don't fucking do it.

Because we're not backwards nigger trash like you.

It's both.
Genetics effecting IQ and testosterone levels, and culture that promotes being a fucking retard because it's the hip thing to do.
Most of them do not value self improvement or achievement because they're
a) too fucking retarded to understand
b) their friends will think they gay uncle tom fuckin honkie

They need to remain seperate to develop themselves

> Top pic
> old guy knows what's up
> old lady accepting diversity

> lower pic
> old guy resigned to what's up
> old lady realizes what's up

>> old guy resigned to what's up
>> old lady realizes what's up