youtube.com/watch?v=qOkalW6krEs
youtube.com/watch?v=xu0oDu2bDFw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Pig also destroy pit bull

Is this a coincidence ?

Their god is trying to tell them to fuck off I think

Haram

Poetic

Based piggu, as loyal as puppers but way stronger. They are mens true best friend.

It's funny because now they're going to hell for touching a pig according to muslim doctrine.

The wild boars in out local forest are perfectly peaceful and never attack humans. Animals instinctively know that niggers and sandniggers are bad people.

isis boar'd the fuck out

>The wild boars in out local forest are perfectly peaceful and never attack humans

Wrong, fuck boars

>boars
>peaceful

Animals attack you because of random instincts, they dont even have the ability to conceptualize vengeance.

>t. I am a city kid and have never seen an animal in real life
Maybe American boars are just way more violent, just like your people.
>inb4, yes they get mad when you shoot at them

it's a shame nobody filmed it, it would have made devastating propaganda.

I call it hoax, desert pigs?

Maybe it was in France or Belgium.

Those boars had microchips transplanted into their head and were controlled by someone to attack

They got porked.

checked

**&kekd**

The Americans strike again!

I mean you have to hand it to the yanks

youtube.com/watch?v=qOkalW6krEs

Gripping footage of them saving two Brazilians from the Argentine army

Lol
In my state, we can kill every boar we see, no hunting permit required. Boars are a menace.

In Europe we solve the problem by not fattening them on maize, that keeps them healthy and their population small.

P O E T R Y
O
E
T
R
Y

youtube.com/watch?v=xu0oDu2bDFw

Takes me back. Don't buy food thats mixed for you. Just tasted sausage for the first time and its certainly no wild boar. I recon about 10% bitchtit making soy

what does est la mean? Asterix it is!

>something something obelix!

anyone got that image with Asterix and Obelix beating up jihadis instead of Romans?!?

Boars confirmed for white

burgers should try that with their nigger

or just shoot them

lmao

>austrian boars are peaceful and don't fight back
never would have guessed
In Texas you can kill as many as you'd like even without a hunting license. Because they're overly aggressive, kill other kinds of game wildlife all the time, and tear up the ground and ruin the soil literally anywhere they go.
Also they breed like fucking rabbits.

here in the US they're eating up the farmland, and all the would be natural predators are extinct.

Not an option, the most important yet unwritten law in the US constition is:
>The profit margin of big corn SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

and/or population so small and retracted that very few boar are taken. hunting them with a machinegun out of a helicopter is insanely fun though.

Of course they fight back, but if you don't shoot them they are so friendly you can pet the brave ones (the other ones will just run away).

>put constant stress on them by overfeeding them to have something to shoot at with machine guns for fun
>hurr durr why are they so aggressive, stupid boars
Americans, I swear.

It's not their stress that makes them that way.
The native boars were relatively calm compared to the new ones that took over.
The new ones aren't like the old ones, they're some sort of hybrid that's mean as fuck. I don't know what boars are like in other parts of the world, but that's basically the situation in the states.

Maybe you can import Euroboars so they can outfuck Africanized killer boars.
It's basically what's happening in Europe with the white race but in reverse :^)

Pottery-etic

They are a pest here in Europe too, even fuck my shit up gun laws here allow you to hunt boars pretty easily.
The ones with kids are very agressive but mostly they stay away from people i heard.

And we bring em killer boars into the middle east where they can fight against ISIS instead of the burgers

>Aquafresh
We already established that they hate Muslims.

>We already established that they hate Muslim
they stay away from people
PEOPLE
I said that Aus bro