youtube.com/watch?v=ASbNdixIxs4
youtube.com/watch?v=zTy-VTG58iY
goodreads.com/book/show/13431827-the-remaining
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Captain Goy

>Tucci

Most superheroes were created by Jews.

derp forgot pic

Captain America first appeared March 1941, US gets involved in WW II November 1941. That kike is retarded.

>Jewish WWII veterans
Hiding for 7 years straight makes you a veteran now?

McCain is a vet..

I remember early comics even used to claim Clark Kent as Jewish, which is fucking ridiculous, chiefly due to the fact that he's a God damn alien.

Peter Parker used to be a Jew, too. I don't know if they've rectified that. I think they even tried to get Bruce Wayne super early on, but it didn't stick.

It's weird that they just used to arbitrarily claim these men with English or Celtic surnames were Jewish.

>he wasn't a WW2 war veteran in 1941
baka senpai

McCain also got captured and sang like a hummingbird

DELET THIS SCHLOMO

idk, I'm no manchild who cares about comics or capeshit movies. apparently it's something recent

this is old news, everyone knows the media is owned by Jews and they only give other Jews priority.
almost every single superhero you know is made up by a Jew

Isn't this current run like a one shot or alternate universe thing, and isn't actually cannon?

Jack Kirby is a WW2 veteran though.

ok deleted . but seriously i saw the movie and he was from clapland , where did they change him into a nazi? a new issue of the comics ?.
a nazi captain america would only work as something inside the man in the high castle world.

it's probably a recent alternate reality issue or something. I know there's a whole timeline where superman is a nazi.

There's also one where he's a commie.

rather have pucci amirite

alternate history capeshit is wierd

ahww shiiiieet

is he /ourguy/ now?

Nazi (SS) Superman

Bruce Wayne has like a Jewish grandparent or something but he wasn't raised Jew.

Theres Red Son where he lands in Ukraine in the 20s and is a communist who takes over the world.

He was also a nazi

would the nazis tolerate a literal alium or would they honorary him for his powers ?.

>I remember early comics even used to claim Clark Kent as Jewish

This is a pretty common interpretation though. Not literally a jew, but the idea that hes basically a refugee from a weird culture and has to blend in is tied to the jewish identity in America to mirror them coming here as weirdo refugees from eastern europe with no real home and trying to fit in.

capture, and do experiments on him to find the source of his power and use it for the barbarian gaul, I mean german master race

and I be he was a holohoax survivor who was gassed six times

the (re)birth of american comics is a very different story than hollywood and 24 hour news. there was no industry or "base" for these guys to really build off. Hulk (lee and kirby) is green because they could not afford to reprint this issues in the color he was meant to be. the publishers were laughing at what these guys were trying to build. if it was up the media establishment at the time we would still be reading 25 pulp comics.

THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=ASbNdixIxs4

Supercuck is lame as fuck. Redskull is /ourguy/.

So what would proper jewish superpowers be? The ability to transform into a bar of soap?

you know he can just say no to their capture of him and go somewhere else

Billy Tucci has good Boi Pucci

lmao

but the nazis would build lots of V2-K rockets, filled with Kryptonite to capture him

Detect gold thanx to super nose.

Clark Kent/Superman is absolutely a Jewish allegory.

Peter Parker might be a jew, kind of nerdy, likes to be a smart ass. If he is a jew, he's more of the secular type.

Bruce Wayne is no jew. His family backstory reeks of WASP.

Wait, is this legit? Is this what Marvel is doing with him now?

jews are claiming Hydra is kind of like nazis.

this video explains it

youtube.com/watch?v=zTy-VTG58iY

How fucking new are you?
Captain america, superman, spiderman, ironman and many other (((superheroes))) were created by jews.

I'm not new, just not a manchild into (((comic books)))

>there weren't jewish americans who fought in WWII
fucking retarded tube of toothpaste you are
WWII was a mistake

V2's use shitty inertial navigation and can barely hit a city let alone a person and you dont need a whole new designation for a rocket just because the payload is different .
besides they didnt have ktyptonite and the whole point of commie superman\nazi superman is to show how much your place of birth shapes who you are by showing how the place where superfam's spaceship fell made him a commie\nazi\some dude from kansas

>V2's use shitty inertial navigation and can barely hit a city let alone a person
yeah but you can trick a goody-two-shoes superhero.

put people's lives in danger, make him save them, and spam the area with V2's

this is why superheroes are fags

aren't hydra the bad guys and wanna do a coup of nazi germany, take over it and use advanced tech for world domination or something ?.
IIRC they were pretending to be nazis in the captain america movie until the nazis wanted the stuff hydra promised them and then they went against the nazis.

nazi superman would either be busy rescuing german civilians from bombing rubble, fighting off b17s or rescuing encircled german soldiers from stalingrad.

well, whenever the americans make anything nazi related, the nazis are the baddies and get rekt.

even in "man in the high castle" it's a thinly disguised circle jerk of americans shitting on nazis at the start and it gets worse the longer it goes on. I stopped watching that in the first few eps.

americans can only dehumanize nazis. which means shallow writing and characters. shit tier.

it's all fine, it's worth the sacrifice of a few germans to capture Overman (nazi superman)

dude you are missing out on a great vehicle for telling a compelling story. ignoring the entire medium because you you hate one style (in your case classic super hero) is like not listening to any music because you hate trance.

recommend me something good, in terms of characters.

I liked the Scott Pilgrim comic books though (but for different reasons)

Not capeshit, but Preacher is good (although the ending kinda sucked), great characters and story

hmm, I might give it a try.
do you buy the physical books? pirate digital ones? read them on the computer, tablet or kindle or something?

what kind of books/movies are you into?
personally my favorite genre of comics are people with "super powers" dealing with very real world issues. the twelve (40's superheros adjusting to modern life) and the first arc of rising stars (society trying to adapt to a group of super powered children who become adults) are two of my favorite american comics for that reason.

i love the cirminal and parker series since that style of noir is something ive always loved since i was a kid.

I was not crazy about preacher. it got very... preachy.

phsysical, bound "trades" (typically a full arc in one book) always. its what they are designed for and layout is something that creaters give a lot of thought to. holding the book is part of the expereince.

i dont know about the netherlands but in the US there are a few libraries that have amazing comic collections tucked into the back of basement level. i was lucky enough to live in a town where one of the head librarians was a top tier comics expert.

Most Europeans do.

well, I hate goody-two-shoes characters. I love it when the characters aren't trying their hardest to be good or bad, but are in the center, making decisions based on the situation instead of some stupid ideal.

the more down to earth shit they deal with, the better.

I liked reading "The Remaining"
goodreads.com/book/show/13431827-the-remaining

I also likes the comic book series of Scott Pilgrim, which is not really down to earth, but kind of a combination.

I also like the comfy feel and the complex characters of the big lebowski

>using drugs Steve Rogers is transformed into a blonde haired blue eyed Ubermensch to fight the evil Nazis and everything they represent

Goy please

check out Sleeper

looks cool. will do.

also incognito by the same author might work for you.

Übermensch looks based

>"Because I'm not a MANCHILD, user!"
>likes the Scott Pilgrim comics
Lel

scott pilgrim is no capeshit power fantasy for betafags. it's fun and doesn't take itself seriously. The movie is also great.

im adding "chew" to your list.

>I also likes the comic book series of Scott Pilgrim,

Fuck off Sup Forumsmblr

>assuming loads of things because I don't get triggered by the scott pilgrim books

KEK is by my side!

thanks fampai

>capeshit power fantasy
>not inspiration to become better than you are

>fun and doesn't take itself seriously
>not an insufferable escapist circle-jerk for comicfags too insecure to fully indulge in their hobby

It's fine if you want to project what you consider to be other's neuroses onto this, but you should be aware that you're a glass home dweller in that regard.

>inspiration to become better than you are
capeshit is the opposite. being born with superpowers is the opposite of working to better yourself, it's entitlement.

>too insecure to read scott pilgrim and have fun

btw, I'm not actually against superhero comics, I was just trying to trigger a couple of anons in this thread.

>projecting Superman premise over the entirety of cape comics
I should have just left you to your ignorance.

>
>I'm not retarded I was just trolling, guise!
Sure, user. Sure.

>I believe you really hate superheroes
ok user. but I have never read a single superhero comic book, so I don't know how I can hate them.

but I'm gonna give Sleeper and Chew a try.

So now you admit that you're judging something that you know nothing about in order to deflect from blame from previous things said? An admirable attempt at goalpost moving aquafresh mountain jew. Obvious. But admirable.

>So now you admit that you're judging something that you know nothing about
no, because I wasn't being serious.

shitposting on Sup Forums is fun

Just remember, toothpaste, those who aren't stupid, but get their jollies from acting stupid, will eventually find themselves surrounded by those who are actually stupid and mistakenly think themselves to be in good company with one another.

awwwww yeaaaaaaaaa