You could of been born black

there is nothing special about white people

you got lucky, a 1 in a million shot

you could of been a nigger, and then what

feel pride in your own accomplishments, not those of your race

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djyGeFX_FCg
academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2007-0028#sthash.upN1JM1J.dpuf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could have been born a worm. Does that mean you should feel pride in eating shit?

shut up, nigger.

White boys are going to wish they NEVER got an internet connection to ruin the the collective image of their race. But its too late.

Untrue, none of my ancestors were black. I am not a sole randomly assigned a body, I am the synthesis of my two parents and their parents before them. All of their collective good decisions for thousands have allowed them to survive and reproduce and now I exist and have my own choice to do the same.

Wrong.

wtf is with this wave of newbies?
this place is now filled with (JIDF): SJWS, normies, moralfags, fucking normies and leftist cucks.
let me teach you a lesson scholomo/tyrone:
youtube.com/watch?v=djyGeFX_FCg
/thread
shut this threads down.
everyfuckingday.png

>being egotistical is a trait rarely found in him
DINDU NUFFIN WE WUZ KANGS

Nigga tellen tales 'gin in shit.
Thanks for the laugh.

>feel pride in your own accomplishments, not those of your race
WE

>You could of

Thanks for the daughter and boipucci. And wife, mother, and sister too.

WUZ

Who would go through the time and effort to make such shite propaganda? Who would go so far to make such bait?

KANGZ

The universe, punishing your own arrogance.

>feel pride in your own accomplishments

Why though? I could have been born stupid and untalented. I just got lucky. Didn't I?

>World is not what the negro thought it was
>once again

Pic unrelated

How could I have been born black? My parents are white. What a retarded post

>Serum Estrogen, But Not Testosterone, Levels Differ between Black and White Men in a Nationally Representative Sample of Americans

academic.oup.com/jcem/article-lookup/doi/10.1210/jc.2007-0028#sthash.upN1JM1J.dpuf

"You could have been born a leech.... You literally could have become a murderer... I can't believe you"

Okay?

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, gifted to them with their superior genes, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds in here bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

i dont think so buckaroo

It's not about taking pride from our predecessors' accomplishments, it's about being grateful for them. Men haven't sweat and bled for everything they worked to build and sometimes died to defend so that all could be pissed away or handed over to anyone who happens to pass by.
I could be wrong but I feel like Japan has found the balance between preserving traditions but not letting tradition hold them back while we're throwing everything away to make way for the next global step.

yes if I were a small worm and able to eat an entire human sized shit nugget i'd be proud.

>makes a nigger post

>full of spelling mistakes

god damn I hate niggers more than you know

White Pride is a bit of a misnomer.

It's White Glad

Glad you're not a subhuman shitskin.

Nope. I couldnt. My white Parents planned to have me.

Thats why saying you could have been born everywhere wrong,
as atleast white peoples births are planned and fore-ordained,
we dont fall out of the clouds or God puts us in a random womb

>Wanting to be white when their birthrates are in decline everywhere
???

>feel pride in your own accomplishments, not those of your race

I know this may be hard for a coon to get, but white people can do both.

I would probably have killed myself.
One less nigger.

Unpopular opinion but racial nationalism and racial pride are always fucking autistic, No matter the race......

Fourth post best post.

This. Genetics are randomized, not random. It's why respecting your ancestors is important, and also why pride in your people is perfectly logical.

>could of
>could of

Holy Shit - how can someone after seeing this claim Blacks arent Monkeys?

>there is nothing special about white people
>you got lucky
which one is it you peabrained nigger?

this is a really important concept Sup Forums fails to grasp

why would you be proud of things you didn't do? if your best brag is that people of your race did things... aren't you just a waste of space?