Was Obama really as bad as you guys say he was?

Was Obama really as bad as you guys say he was?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0
cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/judicial-watch-sues-atf-over-plan-reclassify-ar-15-ammo-armor
docs.google.com/document/d/1DLk5bOxXsZtWsqVMDUtyk54-X1xzxPsUoueGgafPv-s/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

liberal memes are the fucking worst. You expect me to read all that and get and inference from the picture? Go back to goybook

>Cuz of guns... or something
Wow it's almost like campaigning on taking away an undeniable constitutional right will lose you votes. Crazy shit man.

Slightly worse, actually.

Yes, complete garbage for America and our standing in the world. Also, he DID try and take more gun rights.

guns are literally worth it voting for repubs even if all that is true and more

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA top KEK my friend lolocopters abound!!!

>obama got bin laden
except it was entirely set up for him by bush, and he just pulled the trigger at a time to ensure a second term.

This Croatian gets it. My grandmother actually comes from Cres which is Croatia now. It was Austria when she was there though. I will die before I hand over a SINGLE firearm of mine.

Shit tier memes bro.

He fucked up America socially. BLM/sjw's/LGBTI+4A2NMFT etc.
All these freaks were created during his presidency. And he supports him

The only thing more despicable than obama are the 'useful idiots' who voted for the Kenyan interloper.

>And he supports him
Them* of course

>occupy democrats
Kill yourself

Obama started a war with the American police officer. Unwarranted.

He subsidized the health care system on the backs of the young who rarely even use health care.

He created no jobs. Jobs will come regardless of who is president. His job rate is the worst of any president in modern history.

Op is a fag and Sup Forums has gotten boring.

>Muh stock market
Its gotten higher under Trump so thats technically false
>Muh Bin Laden
Obama had nothing to do with that
>Muh healthcare
Whoo yay healthcare. My premium only went up ~200 bucks a month for one person. I feel bad for families.
>Muh auto industry
Lets wait till Trump has to bail some company out. I wonder what the left will say

>peddled identity politics
>Supported BLM
>refused to talk honestly about Islam
>pulled out of Iraq creating a power vaccum
>crippled Libya because reasons creating a power vaccum
>constantly tried to put forth gun control
Yeah, naw. Good speaker though.

>236x236

Not everyone on this website is a fat degenerate austist like yourself.

"Saved the American auto industry" is the one that made me kek. Then they wonder why nobody takes them seriously and laughs at their shitty memes.

inb4 obamaleaf

I was in favor of him up until the last year and a half of his presidency. And then he just completely shit the bed in my eyes.

>COOL CLOCK, MIKE BROWN, LOOKS JUST LIKE THE ONE MY SON WOULD HAVE MADE!

Between supporting #BLM, continually trying to ban guns, admonishing the court systems, and failing to acknowledge islamic terror, it is very easy for me to see why Trump won the presidency.

you fail to mention that ar-15's are overkill and shouldnt be in the hands of the unpredictable masses

kek. gotta say he does put the effort in.

Absolute b8.
Where is the wording "except overkill weapons" in the constiution?

Overkill....
maybe overkill yourself you turbocuck. ARs are perfect for defense against individuals AND an out of control state

So every semi automatic weapon should be banned then? Since an AR-15 operates in the same way as every other semi automatic rifle, firing only 1 round per trigger squeeze. Sorry but the b8 is clear.
kys lefty scum.

> This is what liberals actually believe

Then stop trying to take my guns and you'll win the elections again

>b8
>lefty scum

choose one nigger it aint hard to not contradict yourself in the same sentence

>unpredictable masses
youtube.com/watch?v=-0hfJsCn6Z0
Dvorak's New World symphony

Doubling the national debt in 8 years is pretty bad no?
How about selling weapons to Al Qaeda and Mexican cartels?
Or giving Iran so much fucking money they can buy nukes?

>haven't done a thing for me
No, the point of the Republicans is to leave you alone to do your own thing

>Completely dodges the question.
>Instead picks apart way it was asked
Nice one man you truly showed me LOL 9 out of 11 meme lord

I'm pretty sure if you give anyone $11 trillion they can make superficial improvements in some areas of the economy for 8 years.

Obama added the same amount of debt in his two terms that took all other presidents combined over 200 years to achieve. How is he not hanging from a lamp post already?

well ok if you want an answer modding rifles is the easiest and cheapest and most efficient way to achieve the goal of killing lots of people

there may be a thousand conceal and carriers in a certain mile radius but that doesnt meant theyre all good people OR legally supposed to have one OR care about the wellbeing of others or themselves. gun violence is rampant in the us and if you're blind to that you're just so brainwashed to the point of retardation that im not going to answer you anymore. faggot

I always love this one. The AR-15 isn't overpowered. Tbh, I wouldn't hunt with one, although I know a lot of guys do. It was designed for medium-range urban combat, not wide open fields like we saw in WWII where a .30-06 was the ammo of choice.

Add to that auto loans. Or just debt in general.

After that Green Beret Who Beat Up Afghan Officer for Raping Boy who he had chained to his bed was treated by Obama. Obama can go fuck him self. Green Beret saves a kid and Obama treats him like hes the villain and treats the officer who rapes the boy with the attitude of oh well

>I wouldn't hunt with one
Don't worry, the trusty AR platform provides a solution to your issue.

See
Yes gun violence is rampant but not because of those damn ar 15 assault rifles. Mostly because of niggers in innercity Chicago and Detroit killing each others.

>listen here you redneck piece of shit Obama did a lot of things that benefited you even if you didn't experience any of it in your life our numbers don't lie!

No please tell us more about how you are a cucked faggot who would give up essential liberties because niggers kill
Each other a lot.

>not looking at the black population of the uk and comparing their gun deaths per year vs the usa's gun deaths per year

wew lad it worked for them why wont it work for us? tell me right now, what do you think will happen if guns are banned

wew, antifun are fags

>of the unpredictable masses
Is that how you see yourself?
If not, why do you see the others like that?

>Wow it's almost like campaigning on taking away an undeniable constitutional right will lose you votes
When did Obama come for your guns?

yes

you are making a strong implication niggers and criminals are going to just willingly give up their guns. Also implying a huge black market won't become available essentially making gun ownership untrackable.

because guns are rampant and dangerous and in the us you'll be shot dead in the street on an average day

only if you're a nigger

okay so how about we reach for the middle

we take guns away, but only from niggers. they dont like it? boom. dead. how does that sound

you're a fucking nazi what do you know

I've lived in the US for two years.

>Stock market to record highs
Previous record high, my man

Yes, he was.

You must be from oakland or something because literally the worst it has ever gotten here is like 2 people being shot ever.

>Obama got bin Laden meme

Didn't realize Obama was a Navy SEAL.

Obama tried to fucking make hiring Illegals legal, and it would have passed if Congress didn't stop him from getting his SC Justice in
The idea that the Democrats will help American citizens is a joke

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/judicial-watch-sues-atf-over-plan-reclassify-ar-15-ammo-armor

+ the two commies he put on the supreme court

okay? and?

>except it was entirely set up for him by bush
[citation needed]

Its all a lie and a scam.

They are all bad.

Time to start over

/thread

Job numbers were a scam
Bin laden not dead, plays golf every sunday with George W

actually.......no, he wasn't.

Ironically most of you vote republican because of arrogant assholes that think like what's in the OP's image.

>1 post by this ID

Then they could just buy them again. Best is to just kill all niggers and cure almost every problem we have. No more gibs, no more whites being shot dead. Problem solved.

>I will die before I hand over a SINGLE firearm of mine.
Nobody's coming for yours guns, Cletus.
Even the various assault weapons bans never involved confiscating existing weapons.

sounds good to me user glad we could come to an agreement

>hurr we ar not banning existing books we are just banning printing new books

Only if you are being a retarded nigger or walk in the wrong part of the neighborhood as in deep south where the inbreeds play

>All these freaks were created during his presidency.
Really? Then why was gay marriage a big issue in the 2000 election?

It sets up for a possibly more radical gun control president to do so.

worse

>Jobs will come regardless of who is president.
I'd honestly _like_ to agree, but the numbers say we're both wrong on this one.

The same exact thing that happened in AUS. 100% homicide replacement rate. The US has seen 35% decrease in homicides since the 90s UK only about 21%.
Also, the gang problem is no where NEAR equivalent to what it is in the US.

docs.google.com/document/d/1DLk5bOxXsZtWsqVMDUtyk54-X1xzxPsUoueGgafPv-s/edit

Kys, saged

one kills people, the other nurtures knowledge. lrn2 rhetoric

>Nobody's coming for yours guns, Cletus.
Kys you disingenuous cunt. Remember when Dems threw a fucking hissy fit and had a "sit in" because Americans didn't like the idea that rights can be taken without due process? Yea.... thats called taking someones firearms you dumbfuck.

>Didn't even bother to cover the Occupy Democrats logo

Tf, butt hurt guy blaming a race for your issues

your talking to someone who was probably 5 years old during the bush years. dont bother with trumpfags

If killing people is not a valuable or necessary thing, best disarm the police and military.

you're entirely dissociated with reality if you dont think black violence is waaaay more prominent than white violence in the us

All while obliterating American industry. Fucking up race relations significantly. Making health inshurance mandatory and making preniuns go up fir everybody to feed the pockets of the insurance companies which creates a government owned wellfare state.

Also leaving is in nearly 20 billion dollars debt

>Doubling the national debt in 8 years is pretty bad no?
The yearly deficit went down.
But yeah, history shows if you want to balance the budget, you have to elect a Clinton.

Wow you are a sharp one aren't you.... No connection here. NOPE. NONE!

you're a fucking leaf, why are you even weighing in? no one cares about your cuck president or your cuck country

say "sorry" now

When did I say he did, retard? Have trouble reading? I said he campaigned on doing it.

Funny, trump getting elected drove the stock market higher than 8 years of Obama's presidency.

funny, only jews use the stock market

Obama always tried to mess with Russian People.
The dogs, the US, should stay at their place and keep their barkers shut.

Much like OP is a Nigger Obama is a Nigger. Sure he was a Presidential Nigger but still a Nigger.
Also, fuck you Shill. Sage this slide thread.

The nigger crashed an economy that was one of the strongest and fastest-growing in the world under Bush, which is pretty funny when you think about it.

it could go like this
>republicans havent affected me positively nor negatively, they keep things the way they are
>democrats have affected me negatively

Say that to my face not online motherfucker and see what happens.

lol Russian talking about US over stepping their bounds. Hows that slow annexation of eastern Europe working for you guys?