13 Reasons Why | Let's go

cnn.com/2017/04/25/health/13-reasons-why-teen-suicide-debate-explainer/index.html

Trash shows like this need to be stopped before they start coming out every other week. Wasn't sure how until I came across article. Apparently snowflakes attack their own over suicide. Did you know this show may encourage kids to kill themselves? Shame on Netflix and shame on Selena Gomez for directing it! Let's get the meme machine churning and get the hash tags trending shaming Netflix. After it catches on we shame Selena. Involving her upfront may turn some weak minded folks away from the cause.

Oh wow, while I was writing this I found out my neighbor's 15 year old daughter killed herself after making a 13 episode podcast. If only this show didn't exist then Chelsea may still be with us.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J1I_sO81eL4
laurenfaithm.com/home/2017/4/18/13-reasons-why-not
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What's wrong with stupid people killing themself, Sup Forums? More for the rest of us, no?

They'll continue to kill themselves no matter. In fact, spreading this may help them do it more. The point is, this is a great chance to turn libs on each other.

It's a good show, almost no one comes out of it looking like a good guy, each person had their faults and they all dealt with it different.

Even Hannah, they show all her faults and mistakes that lead to her death. There quite a few redpills about trust, manipulation and consequence.

Sure most of it will fly over normies heads but it was mostly well done, especially the transitions.

If they make another season they're really hinting at a school shooting which is almost never done in media

13 to reasons to kill myself

>people kill themselves after watching a work of fiction
Natural selection at its finest

You only need 1

This show is absolute trash. Why does he take so fucking long listening to the tapes? He listens to one, then goes around nagging people when he could have just found his answers in the next tape. Why does Hannah sound like she's a real wiz and talk in a tone like we're supposed to listen to her when she was weak and irrational enough to kill herself? Here, I've went ahead and started. Pic related.

Golden opportunity here for us to get shills to attack themselves and nothing. Prime example of how libs are infiltrating the right.

I like the idea, but there are far worse shows that Netflix is pedaling which deserve shame

I have a theory. Teens kill themselves because the whole world is run by filthy kikes and they subconsciously know it but can't put their finger on it. So there is an internal suffering because of the bullshit going on in the education system and all aspects of their lives because the world is corrupting them every single day. In the end, they kill themselves, blaming it on stupid things like bullying, being rejected by some girl/guy, and all this stupid social shit when the blame should go to the jewry causing all the unnecessary problems in the world.

That can get them to turn on one another? Go ahead. I like how the one MINT founder has already openly spoke out against 13RW

You want to know how to stop them from making more?
Stop watching it. It's that simple.

Also, WTF is this this show about? I am aware that both left and right hate it.

Wait, Salena Gomez is directing a T.V show?

Whatever tactics we use, I think Netflix deserves to take a substantial hit to it's profit margin. For every good show (like Bloodline) - you get several "dear white people" tier trash shows. It seems like they are going out of their way to virtue signal to their audience (who, by in large doesn't want it - ie white people), so hopefully there's a big enough push back to get some executive heads rolling.

No, OP is a sperg, Gomez is a producer on the series.

>not realizing that all media is designed to mess with your brains
Virtue signaling, eh?

>entilted millenial kills herself
>leaves 13 reasons why she did it
>blames it on other people
>doesn't acknowledge her own fuck ups
>blames the dude who loved her inadvertently for being a pussy
>creepy kid who took a photo of her making out with some chick might shoot up the school in season 2, killing all bar one of the "13 reasons" because he stood up for him once

I don't see anything 'right' about it. About some smug girl that kills herself after making 13 cassette tapes, where each blames a different person for some part in her death. Show makes her seem smart, witty and rationale and as if she really did have a reason to end it. Main character is a beta that keeps getting stalked by some MS-13 gang member with hair plugs. Someone tell me how there's any 'right' agenda in it.

Why does the media loves focusing on female teenage suicides despite the fact that teenage boys are four times more likely to be killed by suicide and it's an increasing problem?

the only way how to cope with depression is here
youtube.com/watch?v=J1I_sO81eL4
>get on my lvl fags
>inb5 niggerlover

user is right, she produced it not directed it.

This.

Niggerlover

I knew a girl that was with depression (and bps) since she was 14 and killed herself when she was 21

Fucking Millenials.

Just STFU and an hero already.

Nobody fucking cares about your whiny fucking podcast.

Just man the fuck up like the previous generations did and kill yourself without bothering everyone else on the fucking planet with your whiny bullshit.

Sorry for calling you a sperg, that was unacceptable and uncalled for, and I'll mention it to my priest at confession.
Thanks to this show this is the first time in like 30 years anybody's given a fuck about audio cassette tapes. 2017, and this bitch couldn't fire up Audible before canceling her birth certificate?

Even only reading a greentext recap triggers me because it sounds so retarded.

>Why does the media loves focusing on female teenage suicides despite the fact that teenage boys are four times more likely to be killed by suicide and it's an increasing problem?

WHY DO YOU THINK THAT IS GOYIM?

So much this. At this point if we start a raid some normie start sperging out and then everyone knows, if they believe we just want to propagate like the plague to make them kill themselves then they'll label it as a "alt-right" show so it dies out faster. And there's a chance they just fall for it and kill themselves, which is a win-win situation for us.

(((Netflix)))

Any suggestions on hashtags to use or tweet to?

Then why not openly support it and meme it with pepe's?

>Any suggestions on hashtags
#doaflipfaggot

I watched a couple episodes before I completely dropped this shit

It's literally fucking cringe how bad it is

"You have a nice ass"

Literally complimented

>that's one of the 13 reasons

Not the school psychiatrist. He just wanted evidence so he can get the rapist in trouble, but Hannah refused, and then blamed him for not getting anything done.

The show is entertaining as a parody of shit like Degrassi and Dawson's Creek.

It shows you how female brains work, the only person who gave a shit about her is blamed for her death when he did nothing wrong

Jesus Christ, you useful retards, you want to advertise this show for free, huh? Dumbasses.

Kek the dead girl is a fucking cunt in that show. Making clay think he's the reason she killed herself the whole fucking time.

What a gay ass show.

Should we watch it then? Is it like really an insight into the female consciousness?

my best friend from high school hung himself about a decade ago. his sister is pretty much ruined, his parents are both ruined and embarrassed by it. our circle of friends has had no choice but to move forward with life.
there is nothing glamorous or interesting about it. its just a sad weight we all kind of carry around.

but what really gets me how shows like this try to capture an age or mind set. its absurd how much life changes from the age were suicide is a common option (16-25). i think back to where i was a decade ago and i try to think about what my problems were and realize... i don't even remember most of them. not a single one impacts me today. life is so dynamic. even why you try to keep it stagnant it just keeps flowing. maybe because i'm older now its hard for me but i just i don't understated how people can look at how much their life have changed in the first 1/4 and not realize that nothing they have going on is really permanent. think of the difference between ages 5-10 and how much changed.

plus my late 20's and (now early) thirties are probably the best years I've had to date and years i could never predicted would play out the way they did.

sorry this post took a turn and i went with it.

please dont kill yourself. even if you are a larping nazi or shareblu.

I'll advertise it day and night if it gets snowflakes to turn on themselves. I'll eat some popcorn while doing it.

the bit when she tells him to fuck off but in her head she gets mad that he leaves made me laugh so much

You're delusional if you think this is gonna do something.

if you already have netflix and time to kill then yeah. you will probably get pissed at how fucking stupid some of it is though

Agree but disagree about her 'making' him feel guilty. He should have listened to all the tapes immediately. The other douchebags even hit on him for how retardedly slow he is.

You have something against nazis, grandpa? We're the cool kids now.

I went through and read the episode summaries on wikipedia. I don't know what exactly we're supposed to feel here, reading through it Hannah sounds like she needed some structure in her life and should have stayed away from boys and alcohol until she had the maturity to handle them. Yeah people are assholes, that's why in more civilized times we encouraged young girls to avoid situations like the ones Hannah apparently found herself in on a daily basis.

I'm too fucking explosive and neurotic for this shit, I scream at TV during political talk shows and shit like that. I shouldn't probably... though I just love examining the female mind, it's pretty useful too if you think about it.

This show tells people if they kill themselves it's someone else's fault.

It's a true shame, some poor bastards mighty off themselves before they can make it into the light of the red pill

This shit is the ultimate blue pill.

>Unironically watching Normflix in 2017

Fuck off. If kids can't handle a tv show they deserve to die. I've been suicidally depressed since I was 8, I watched this show and I didn't kill myself.

Just think about how shitty it would be for your family and normally you'll change your mind. I was straight up in the woods with a gun and a note and I stopped myself because I knew my family would be torn apart. To this day no one I know knows I'm like this.

>I went through and read the episode summaries on wikipedia.
You are a stronger man than me mate.

>mfw I know the entire feel of this post

Everything completely changed from that point on it was so bizarre.

just about every female in the show makes stupid decisions when it comes to males

So these are retarded women not average women?

Gynocentricism

Male Disposability

These are redpills much of Sup Forums refuse to acknoledge

Looks like you missed my point? I could care less if kids can or can't handle the show. I think you missed my sarcasm in the post. I was providing an example of a narrative to use to get the flakes at each other's throats. I want to see the libs like the MINT founder at the throats of the libs that love shows like this.

depends, I don't know what Russian women are like but in my country most are pretty fucking dumb

Oh. My bad. Carry on with your psyops shit.

They are fucking retarded as well, my man.

my teenage sister thought it was the stupidest piece of shit show but now they're talking about it at her high school lol

The show is literally "attention whore that gets into bad situations turn kills herself and guilt trips everybody"

>grandpa
>early thirties

Man, the demographics on Sup Forums definitely changed over the past year.

bizarre- is the perfect word. its not like someone dying from a disease. its this weird mix of anger and sadness with a sensation of apathy that slowly creeps in over the years.

No worries, will do.

I watched half of one episode, and that was enough to make me hate the show. This episode summary is absolute bullshit. What actually happens:
>She goes to the school counselor and tells him about her rape, but doesn't give him any specifics or names.
>He tells her he can't do shit without names or actual details.
>She flips shit because he isn't helping her even though he said he would if she told him who.
> It is somehow his fault for her being a massive pussy and killing herself
Moral of the story, weak willed faggots kill themselves.

forgot picture

that's the thing about liberalism in general. As long as it only harms the liberals it doesn't need to concern us. But when it starts to become the "societal rule" for everyone you're fucked.

yea i'm old enough to know that nazis are fucking assholes who cant mind their own p's and q's.

keep your fucking jack boots off my lawn.

Are there actually any good shows on Netflix?
Stranger Things was meme garbage.
Lillyhammer was great and Orange is the New Black when to shit.
And no, Bojack Horseman is nihilist garbage.

im 30 and i watched it I watch a lot of stupid shows and movies that are meant for the sheep masses so i can then actually know what im talking about when i tell them its not only shit but they are subconsciously ruining them and priming them for the next shit show.
The worst thing about the show was the parents I hate parents more than any kid its the parents fault we have such shit people.
anyways this show has nothing on music kids listen and youtube shit they watch.

Show is not entirely blue pilled.
> most of the bullies are black / female / gay / normie scumbags
> show shits all over the public education system. No learning actually takes place, staff are only concerned with surviving a lawsuit

X-Files

I enjoyed happy valley. It's from the cucks on the other side of the pond, but entertained me.

Yeah, ok. I can see you just fast forwared your adolescence and everything was decided for you, pretty much explains how you do no know how you ended up being where you are - happier than you were before. Had no control over your life, I suppose... Well, a life without struggle wouldn't make anyone a strong man, I don't blame you, just don't be so lame.

That annoyed me too, he even offered her programs and whatnot to help her get over it but without a name he can't do jack shit

>Binge waged this Gomez show
>want more

Recommend more degeneracy like this one.

Yeah, very minute redpill. Needs to be pointed out to them to be worth anything. This is an opportunity to slam Selena and divide liberals.

>Ban things I don't like
Soon we will truly be a Muslim caliphate

She was clearly doing it for attention user.

laurenfaithm.com/home/2017/4/18/13-reasons-why-not

Again, someone else that doesn't get the point. I don't care if the show is banned or not. I posted the article link for a reason user. In it the founder of some suicide prevention group lashed out about the show bc she says it only encourages suicide. I see opportunity to divide the liberals on this.

there's been a string of suicides lately, i don't know why but a SHOCKING number of people from the countryside kill themselves and it's mostly underage kids too, it's fucking terrifying

Sisters were watching this, and HOLY SHIT this was the most degenerate show ever, full of fags and lesbos and SO MUCH feminist and libshit propaganda wrenched in the script, it was a cringefest

Thirteen Reasons Why you SHOULDN’T…

1) You are fearfully and wonderfully made. (Psalms 139:14)

2) You are WORTHY.

3) You are made in HIS IMAGE.

4) Your body is a temple (1 Corinthians 6:19-20)

5) Your body is NOT YOUR OWN. It belongs to Jesus.

6) You are MORE; More than the whispers, rumors, and loneliness.

7) Death has already BEEN DEFEATED; whatever you are fighting, Jesus already died for it.

8) YOU HAVE A PURPOSE.

9) Ultimately, you aren’t in control, GOD IS.

10) Our God is BIGGER.

11) You can’t give victory to the enemy. Those lies you hear, are solely of the enemy. Don’t let him win.

12) You aren’t alone.

13) God’s plans for you are PROSPEROUS. It's not cliché, it’s the truth.
If you are considering self-harm or suicide, or are a victim of any of the issues mentioned, I assure you, you aren’t alone and getting help is crucial.

You are worth so much more than the whispers.

Your life is precious.

Daily reminder white male suicide rates are the highest in western countries.

This is just another act of white genocide.

We ban kinder eggs in this country because kids might choke on a toy, yet we don't ban a show that actively encourages troubled young men to commit suicide? Fuck off

I'm cancelling netflix; this was the last straw.

Yes. Thanks user. Pic related

they are too weak and cant take the rape by fathers mothers uncles friends brothers sisters that all others went thru like a right of passage in the country side

It's a shame that they weren't red pilled, but rather sacks of worthless shit.

You tell me.

forgot pic apparently.

the school psych wasn't really a psych, that's the point. he was just a 'counselor', except literally anyone can be a counselor. they don't actually need to have a degree in psychology.

he was also exceptionally shit at his job. what kind of hack treats a teenager that's obliviously hysterical with that much apathy?

Maybe we control the opposition and get both a support side w/ Pepe's and an opposition side going.

i never said i dont know how i got here. i know exactly how i got here. i can pretty much isolate three major forks in the road where i made the choice to take the hard way. im just surprised how it all played out. again i dont think 20 year old me could predict exactly how current me turned out and im happier than i was before because im more comfortable with myself. those are things that come with just a little age.

if you want to sit here and extrapolate off two Sup Forums posts thats fine. make all the guesses you want. but the reality is modern self-proclaimed nazis are just a bunch of self aggrandizing jelous assholes that feel helpless and care way too much about what other people do in their own home.

you do you man and let me as lame as i damn please.

pretty much anything on Netflix. the OA, Stranger Things. they all have the same feel.

it's oddly entertaining.

No no no no. The OA was another one I couldn't make it through. Not as bad as 13 reasons, but was basically a series about female interpretive dance. It's like an M. Night movie trailer, it built a great hype that it never delivers on. Stranger things was good. I'm biased though, I'd like it just for the 80s synth sound track.

>series about female interpretive dance
bingo.