Waffen SS

S

S

S
Even my borderline sjw gf hated it

>It's not a kids show
>look at episode lists
>kid baby topics 101
I thought it would be like the kids show but about science related topics too complex for kids, instead it's just pandering about stupid shit like vaccines and global warming

S

Can someone give a ultra quick super duper gestalt on him? What did he do now? Years back he was a cool dude but now I hear from Sup Forums that he is a SJW shit can someone give me a video or how his (new?) show or whatever?

I'm watching the first episode now. It's basically a show for trendies. It offers no concrete solutions. It's oversimplifies the problems and solutions. He uses short demonstrations in basic chemistry which viewers have no comprehension of. They just oooh and ahhh. So convincing!

No mention of methane and it's affect on the atmosphere.
No mention of developing nations like China contributing more to muh co2 level.
No mention of solar cycles and the suns major contribution to the strength and size of our atmosphere.

Just fuck the facts right

S

Instead of making this stupid threads, send Jordan Peterson the videos and wil contact Bill and discuss his credentials.

>even my retarded letists sister thinks it's fucking degenerate trash
>mfw this show caused her to be more neutral

>climate change deniers should be imprisoned
>gender is a spectrum
>50% of nfl should be female

S

Propagandist kike hack.

S

>be him
>be somewhat accomplished engineer
>less accomplished comedian
>nasa wont accept me as an astronaut despite me applying every chance i get
>decide to make a tv show after talking to Carl Sagan at a college reunion
>make tv show
>kids think im a scientist
>kids grow up to be "adults"
>these "adults" believe the world is like some kind of fucking Disney movie
>also still believe I am a scientist
>pay me huge money to dress up as a former character I played and say things they want to hear
>give me a netflix movie afterwards as a happy ending

I mean, looking at his past he is clearly trying to be as famous as he can physically make himself, which is kinda off putting to me. However, you can't blame him for what hes doing, there are idiots who actually believe hes not only a genuine scientist, but an expert on the topic at hand. If they came to me and offered me the same gig I would take it in a heartbeat.

Bill Nye has become the Milo of the left. It's amazing to watch him trigger so many people on the right.

SS

Watch he sex junk video from his new show

It's pure cancer that's probably banned by some international law as a crime against humanity

Reminder to do your part

I'd rather pull trigger to end it quite frankly.

seriously fuck this guy. what happened to being about science, logic, facts, and education? I only wish the worst for bill right now. I want to see him bankrupt, drunk, shit-faced crying and tumbling through the streets.

(ga)S

SS

S

He was never a scientist, just a guy who could put in a character and had enough of an understanding regarding science to explain scientific concepts on a kids tv show

He was reading off of scripts the whole time though. In reality he's a guy who can reurgitate basic scientific information off the top of his head to look clever in front of an audience. Of you look at videos where he expresses his own thoughts on philosophy, you'll see how he has no clue what he's taking about when he doesn't have a script

MY VAGINA
HAS IT'S OWN VOICE

>Can someone give a ultra quick super duper gestalt on him?

>New show is basically SJW: The Series
>Sex Junk song not only sounds awful and cringey, but is just plain wrong and contradictory
>Uses a horrible ice cream analogy to explain different sexualities where they all end up having a gay orgy after
>thinks its okay to imprison people who deny climate change

>In reality he's a guy who can reurgitate basic scientific information off the top of his head to look clever in front of an audience.

As I said earlier, hes actually a halfway competent engineer, to this day they use his parts on Boeing 747s

GET SCIENCEY

THATS MY JAM

WOOOOOO!

>Uses a horrible ice cream analogy to explain different sexualities where they all end up having a gay orgy after

I thought this was fake... its not

youtube.com/watch?v=46h-LfNWPn8

S

All argument of sexuality aside,
This is literally showing a peer pressure moral corruption and coersion unwillingly of a single entity by a group of others, and this is deemed acceptable, on a children/young adults educational programme.
What in the ever flaming fuck happened to 'peer pressure is bad/group think is bad' narratives of self guided decision and personal agency?
I want to tear my fucking hair out

oh god...

S

And then people laugh about Russia's laws against gay propaganda...

S

We live in the Weimar Republic. This isn't even funny.

>don't talk to me or my wife's strawberry sexual persun again.

ss

all of those alex jones ice cream rants finally make sense.

You remember when we were told you should never put your real life information on the internet, you should be afraid of strangers, you should not tell people online where you live or what you are up to?

It goes beyond mere decadence and perversion. Something is systemically wrong. It goes beyond left/right dichotomy although the example I bring up is on the left. I can't believe it didn't hit me sooner but learning about how archive.is/e0Hyw a "popular' (or at least accepted and celebrated on the left) ideological show masquerading as a political show saw no problem in mocking and deriding an innocent, gushing little boy as “Jerry Falwell in blond, larval form.” and humiliating him on national television for laughs was a paradigm shift.

>I’ve thought about that a lot—but I’ve also thought a good deal about the boy on Samantha Bee’s program. I thought about the moment her producer approached the child’s mother to sign a release so that the woman’s young son could be humiliated on television. Was it a satisfying moment, or was it accompanied by a small glint of recognition that embarrassing children is a crappy way to make a living? I thought about the boy waiting eagerly to see himself on television, feeling a surge of pride that he’d talked about church and Bible study. And I thought about the moment when he realized that it had all been a trick—that the grown-up who had seemed so nice had only wanted to hurt him.

This nye bullshit is just the tip of the iceberg. It's beyond hedonism of pleasure, we're reaching a celebration of sadism and celebrating the pain and misery of others. What the fuck is wrong with us?

S

S

S

S

S

Bill Nye the if you dont make this degenerate tranny music video we are giving your pizza related map to the cops guy

Bill Nye pls die

the left is rising, user. SJW, lgbt folks are being used as puppets, and pushing it down on good men and women who works all day. Kikes just wants money.

S

S

S

You aint no Mr Wizard faggot.

S

First post best post

S
and another S for all the people who support him.

What are the chances that the black science man could also go down this sjw shithole?

I've seen some absolutely pants on head retarded tweets he's posted so he may as well already be.

People really pay to watch this shit?

S

never said that, he actually thinks that everyone has the right to determine his/her gender

Are any actual scientists responding to this "sex spectrum" garbage?

He's done irreparable harm to what both he and Sagan built their careers on.
>HAHAH! LOOK AT WHAT SCIENCE SAID HERE! THIS IS OBVIOUSLY BULLSHIT!
He will be the justification for at least another decade of anti-intellectualism in the United States and everyone will be worse off for it.

>he didn't adjust his slider before birth

what career

S

S

S

s
f

Haven't seen it, what did he do wrong?

Let's spit on it
tfu, tfu

S

S

S

He didn't used to. He was normal in the 90's.

[spoiler][/spoiler]

They have really been overplaying their hand. I think we should let them continue becoming more radical.

The Jews were better at subversion before. I am not sure if they are collective fucking up or what.

>NDT isn't an SJW

she's literally a jew, look it up

S and S.

>Had to wait for the police because I tried to enter Neil deGrasse Tyson's residence. It's ridiculous that I need permission to visit members of my own species across artificially conceived property rights.

I was hoping he could be "our guy" but he is just as big of a cuck as Bill Nye.

S desu senpai

i need a link first. i need to actually see it. i believe it. i've read about it. i need to see. FOR SCIENCE.

jesus fucking christ
S

Wow... fuck borders, nations, laws and shit.

doesn't matter anymore, your opinion is wrong and unscientific now

HOLY SHIT that sex junk video is incredible. It really made me rethink gender fluids are not just liquid, but also gas. I loved it you guys dont know what you're talking about. Fucking REPUBLICANS

its on netflix you dumb goy

Jewish arrogance. Its their Achilles heel. They've never learned when to stop poking the bear and hence the reason why they keep getting purged.

*blocks your path*
"do you accept your genderfluid masters, goy?"

>chillax, strawbs

S

s

Where on the gay spectrum is Bill Nye?

S

S

imdb.com/title/tt6021260/
Go spam the imdb page with one star.

Oh oh o o