Drumpf says 'see you in court' after federal judge blocks his sanctuary cities executive order

He's a fucking national embarrassment.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/donald-trump-federal-judge-see-you-in-court-sanctuary-cities-executive-order-us-supreme-court-a7702886.html

#notmypresident #resist

Other urls found in this thread:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/02/dhs-ig-let-obama-defy-court-rulings-illegal-amnesty-acts-probes-trump-muslim-order/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

FUCK YOU SALO

God I love shit like that. I can stare at it all day and bask in the nostalgia of my early days when opening a foil was the most exciting moment of my day.

Why did we vote for this incompetent moron

>make half assed muslim ban
>gets blocked by cucks in washington
>make it again
>gets blocked by cucks in hawaii
>makes immigration executive orders
>gets cucked by the same judge who oversaw the lawsuit against trump university

Fucking embarrassment.

How the fuck are we allowing these activist judges to undermine our democracy? This is absolute treason.

This is seriously embarrassing. The guy cant get a fucking thing done, and now his daughter is CLEARLY driving his policies.

Not even memeing Im voting my congressman out in 2018 and probably vote democrat in 2020

>Federal judge thinking he can stop executive orders
top shill, Obama proved you could do it.
So Trump can do it also.

Also OP is a faggot as always.

apparently judges run the country now

they seem to think that using the word 'embarrassing' a lot will shame trump voters into literally believing that hillary was a good option for president.

sad thing is some of you faggots will fall for it.

>Not even memeing

>just summarizes the share blue post for us in dif words

maybe you could go to reddit then?

This one in will actually win, because it's blatantly ILLEGAL immigration, and aiding and abetting criminals is being accessory to crime.

Been here longer than you, newfag.

I would happily vote out my (R) congressman if he doesnt get the wall accomplished and starts taking in higher numbers of refugees. If you disagree with this position you are just another bootlicking underager who needs to find a noose.

Go fuck yourself.

Btw, he is your president. Otherwise you're not a citizen.

How can one jewdge block the order if all the other judges are in favor of it?

>I don't know what checks and balances are
>i dont know what federal judges are

how's the 7th grade?

Judicial fascism is the future.

I'm not all that versed in recent Yu-gi-oh, but that ability sounds pretty useless.

The other one would have won, it was just blocked and any dispute would have been ignored because our judicial system is so fucked. This one Trump isn't gonna let go.

>Losing is winning

Trump is a cuck

If he had any balls he would be ignoring the judicial overreach without waiting for "ruling"

I'm ICE

>Been here longer than you, newfag.

proof? wait i forgot you are in the habit of believing things with no evidence.

fuck drumpf

>judges don't make laws
>judges don't enforce laws
>judges apply the law

This is why the Democrats absolute shit fit over Gorsuch is so ironic and pathetic. Harry Reid changed the rules so Obongo could absolutely pack the lower courts to the gills with his liberal activist judge cronies. I cant fucking wait until Ginsberg dies or retires and Trump gets another appointment. You shills should kys before it happens.

They're clearly abusing their power to keep executive orders from passing. Anyone with two brain cells to rub together can see that. The ruling was political action with no merit behind it pushed out by an overtly liberal district with a history of making bad, politically motivated rulings.

If it goes to the supreme court, Trump will win.

Arrest the judge and detain him until the trial goes through the supreme court.

If the supreme court upholds Trumps decision, treason it is. If not, he gets out.

Libs will stop this shit quickly once they are held accountable for their actions.

basically the card is invincible.

I don't give a singular fuck about this guy since that holocaust bullshit. He can rot, fuck America(Israel)

I love Yu-Gi-Oh!

#youreanigger

It will take about 18 months to get these judges impeached. It will get done eventually, and the traitors will hang.

Sup Forums has always hated BLUMPF and supported based muslim Assad, all others can gobacktoreddit.jpg

t. based olfag since 2002

>pol attorneys of constitutional law

it's funny how Obama could get all his executive actions through because he actually was a constitutional lawyer.

Trump the fucking moron can't even get a simple cut and dry muslim ban through.

This isn't going to the supreme court. Trump is the eternal lame duck cuck

hmmm... ok... gonna sleep now... so tired...

Didn't he say exactly the same thing after the first time his travel ban was blocked?

And then he just rewrote it instead.

>I don't know what democracy is.
>Blocking funds from cities that break the law is unlawful.

Except from spell, trap, or monster effects. In battle it's invincible if that ability isn't negated in some way.

If i were you and i had to say how long i was on this website while posting anime images, i would kill myself.

I do not know how shit your life really is, but i do not want to find out.

Not a yugioh player either but math:
>Monster attacking atk/10000 def/10000
>The unstoppable new def/15000
>monster attacking new def/0

Appears that he cannot be beaten.

we're not a democracy, we're a federal republic :^)

lel
>pol retard neets can't read the constitution

>no I don't care that we're breaking the law you HAVE to give us money

>How the fuck are we allowing these activist judges to undermine our democracy?
Your problem is that the judiciary is blocking the executive from legislating?

Activist judges, aka judges that "legislate from the bench" are pretty much the opposite from what you've described.

Donald Trump is absolutely right to call out the joke that is the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals. They're the most liberal - and most overturned - court in America. Yesterday's ruling was yet another worthless Obama-appointed judge.

The Ninth Circuit shitshow is long past due to be split up by Congress. Alaska, Nevada, Montana, Idaho and Arizona deserve better.

He also said it after they blocked the travel ban thing. What the fuck is wrong with him?

It's a Democratic Republic
Before you correct someone, maybe have the correct answer. Just a suggestion.

HAHA fuck off nigger faggot

DUMP DRUMPF

HE IS A NEOCON

are you retarded? Do you not kinow what a democracy is and how america is NOT a democracy?

yeah think before you post shit. Maybe get your GED before you comment dipshit.

Question: Did Republican states do shit like this to Obama during his presidency, it feels like no matter what Trump tries to do it'll be blocked by some judge just to waste everyone's time so Liberals can mock Trump for not accomplishing anything?

>Trump isn't openly a holocaust denier so fuck him
You realize that's one of the very last redpills?

You realize that Trump's presidency is over if the populace believes he's anti-Semitic.

He has to pick his battles and work in a logical progression.

Please elaborate as to why his statement in any way, shape, or form, not totally justified in saying.

So basically every non neocon thing Trump does gets blocked. Great.

It's easy to force your marxist shit through when it's commies in charge of approving it. As for the muslim ban, it us well within the presidents rights to ban any class of people from entering the US. He could have stopped fucking around and flat out called it a mud ban and it still would have been constitutional.

10/10 bait caused asspain

LOL he says >been here longer than you COMMA newfag

do SHILLS EVEN FUCKING READ WHAT THEY WRITE

HOW DOES SOROS EXCEPT TO DO ANYTHING WHEN HIS SHILLS OUT THEMSELVES CONSTANTLY

Because they are already in court dumbass.

>You realize that Trump's presidency is over if the populace believes he's anti-Semitic.
nah, that's just a lie you believe so you stay satisfied with the status quo

"guys we're fighting so one day we can tell everybody there were no masturbation machines or skin lamp holocausts"

cuck

i agree the judge is a fucking embarrassment to the judicial system. fucking faggot is blocking legal decisions because hes butthurt hillary lost

fuck liberals and fuck OP

He said "see you at the Supreme Court".

The Ninth Circuit is going to get overturned by the Supreme Court yet again.

>it's totally constitutional

that's why it's currently not struck down, right? :^)

>Judge blocks something that is completely legal and within the rights of the President
>Act surprised when takes it to supreme court

Fuck you shareblu, Trump will get everything passed, cause it is all legal and to the letter of the law.

Wow that cartoon is retarded.

The original point still applies, guns are necessary to fight the government "if it comes to it." If anything, even after the election I've heard more accusations of treason from the left.

The left are the ones who are upset that their guy lost, rioting in the streets and breaking the law, arguing just weeks before that there's never a justified reason to deny the president.

How come the left is so detached from logic that a piece of garbage like this would be considered a reasonable point? Kill yourself, my man.

We DEMOCRATICALLY elect officials to run a REPUBLIC.

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC

I didn't say America is a democracy, because it fucking isn't. It most certainly has democratic elements, where-in the people will DIRECTLY VOTE on policies based on a state-by-state basis, but most things are decided by elected officials.

Republic is a democracy by definition, you rural retard.

Seriously. The last redpill? Don't you mean the very first?

Who the FUCK sits in school and actually believes the endless lies they feed us about rollercoaster ovens and gas chambers and torture? You gotta be a fucking retard. Everyone I know was skipping class/fucking around during those videos because it was 100% BULLSHIT.

It's shit. I would know. I first came here in 2002 I believe.

9/11 jolted me from my conscious slumber.

If you really believe the conspiracies, and you see events unfold...it can be hard to take the "normal" steps that we're expected to take.

How fucking dumb are you, blumpfkin???

I didn't say that you said that america is a democracy, I was telling the other retard that america was not a democracy.

You can stop trying to be right. I'm right. Stay in your lane kid

>He's a fucking national embarrassment.
Says the Ukrainian.

I, the American, think this is fantastic.

>see you in court

Yeah, 3 fucking years from now when he's on his way out of office because he's:

>fired mike flynn for doing his job
>hired his cunt kike convert daughter at the white house
>hired her full kike husband
>allowed them to hire radical leftist kikes
>began pushing away steve bannon
>backed down on having hillary prosecuted
>backed down on a full repeal of obaboocare
>backed down on his budget plan
>backed down on his tax plan
>started doing the will of mossad by striking syria
>taken the side of paul ryan over the conservative caucus who were behind him 110%
>ALLOWED ACTIVIST JUDGE TO ILLEGALLY SHUT HIM DOWN ON IMMIGRATION
>ALLOWED ANOTHER ACTIVIST JUDGE TO SHUT DOWN HIS RE-TRY ON IMMIGRATION
>ALLOWED ANOTHER ACTIVIST JUDGE TO SHUT DOWN HIS ACTIONS ON SANCTUARY CITIES
>TAKEN THE WALL OFF THE LIST OF THINGS TO DO

Wow, great job, Mr. President, we're winning so much and I just love how it started when you placed a radical Jew York leftist like Ivanka and her husband in positions of authority, great job, sir!

Seriously though, he better unfuck himself double quick and start ignoring these impotent activist judges like Andrew Jackson did. While he's at it, he can throw that kike, his perfume merchant daughter, and their kike friends out of the white house.

"LOL HE SAID SEE YOU IN COURT, BUT THEY'RE ALREADY IN COURT. IT'S NOT LIKE ANYONE ABOVE AN IQ OF 70 AND A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF OUR COURT SYSTEM KNOWS THAT THERE IS A TIERED SYSTEM OF COURTS, AND THAT HE WILL BE TAKING THE CASE TO A HIGHER ONE."

It's ok though, you're Mexican. I understand your sub-70 IQ, and your lack of knowledge on how a proper judiciary system functions.

I really hate how judges are abusing their power because they have a different opinion on the subject. It's so obvious what they are doing and yet they won't face anything against them because they stood up for the greater good or some shit

But you're not, is the thing. What you said was bullshit, because while we aren't a totally democratic country, there are still definitely democratic elements, hence why I corrected you.

DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC.

A fucking hohol reading Russian owned leftist rag and trusting it? I thought you guys didn't like each other, while in fact you act similarly retarded.

if you've ever played yugioh you'd know it doesn't even make sense in terms of how attack and defense are used in the game

>better unfuck himself double quick and start ignoring these impotent activist judges

you can't just ignore it dumbass.

You know this is a shareblue shill because no other kind of person would interpret this as a bad thing unless they are that desperate to sell an agenda here.
>"Oh no Trump is doing something good. Let me twist this and make it look like he's being LOL DRUMPF again."

Go fuck a duck, OP. You and the rest of your ilk are so fucking transparent these days. It's like you fucks aren't even trying.

slow claps....

Through Emerald Eyes I See 1776 Patriots

Really?

>John Marshall has made his decision; now let him enforce it!

-Andrew Jackson as he ignored a judge's decision on Worcester vs. Georgia

How about something a bit more modern:

judicialwatch.org/blog/2017/02/dhs-ig-let-obama-defy-court-rulings-illegal-amnesty-acts-probes-trump-muslim-order/

The courts can pass decisions until they're blue in the face, the president will do as he fucking pleases if he chooses. Maybe get your political world view from something other than a late night host.

>that flag
>#notmypresident

No shit?

Kys you mongoloid dog-rapist.

>negative poland actually believes this

>Who the FUCK sits in school and actually believes the endless lies they feed us about rollercoaster ovens and gas chambers and torture

literally everyone believes this

if you think holocaust denial is babbys first redpill you might be spending too much time here

That's some good meme making skillz

Why are there so many shills? This is the first time i've been on in two weeks and its nothing but plebbit and shills.

The first red pill is realizing that race is real and important.

How are judges abusing their power?

calling for reviews that are clearly legal just so they can prolong the law. it's not like he's calling for a order to give him complete power in America forever

Holy shit you Americans are fucking retarded

>How about something a bit more modern
>U.S. Supreme Court slammed the illegal Obama policy by upholding the injunction.

sounds like Obama couldn't just ignore it lol maybe you should get your political views from someone other than youtubers

Obama didn't have any of his executive orders shut down because he was a nigger and doing so would have caused the media to label said judges as racists. The judges who block Trump's executive orders are pretty much lauded for their obstruction of justice and what is practically treason.

Trump said it himself: the majority of blocks by the judges in this district get overturned, so when he does inevitable see them in the Supreme Court, he will have his way.

These people are unironically making Trump's job much more difficult than it needs to be. Trump literally has enough money to hire the best constitutional lawyers--infinitely better at their jobs than that weed-smoking liberal nigger hippy Obama was.

it's not so retarded when it's clear they are doing it in a clear bias fashion. What trump is doing is clearly legal but the judges are hell bent on stopping him

>clearly legal
>clearly
Well they obviously weren't since the judges called for reviews of them.

>probably vote democrat in 2020

I cant, but I dont blame you and there is a certain logic to appeasing the libs at this point, like giving a woman or a child what they want to realize what a shit idea they had. By voting lib, you help destroy a crippled nation so that it can be reborn. The only way the parasites will leave is if they believe the host is dead.

The US is over. Its not something that is going to happen or be announced in newspapers. It already happened. The new world as we knew it is over, and we will have to look at new maps of demographics, and endless European style wars are what we have to look forward too. The folly of a representative democracy when Jews are allowed in is over. The Federal Reserve was a scam to take us hostage. No politician can escape it. Were the debt paid, the Jews would just force another one.

There is no other word but occupation when one culture is controlled by another. The term "Judaeo Christian values" is to put a cheerful face on the enslavement of one culture by debt to another as if it were a team, as if cats and mice are on the same team in 'food chain values.'

All the branches are making Trump look like a bitch :(

>south park wailing on jews
WHAT UNIVERSE ARE YOU LIVING IN?

NOBODY BELIEVES IN THE HOLOCAUST

Trump is a fucking bitch.

ty

That's because he is a bitch. He's gonna move to the center in an attempt to try to save his failing presidency.

Ukraine is an international embarrassment.
S a g e d