TURMP BACKS DOWN ON THE WALL

bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-39708768

"The wall just got 10 feet higher"

el-o-fucking-el. That campaign promise finally came to it's head and turned out to be another Trump scam.

Other urls found in this thread:

mythfolklore.net/aesopica/milowinter/25.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Heh

>trusting big black cock journalism

>democrats threaten to cause another goverment shutdown
>to avert this trump stalls his wall plans until it blows over
Sounds like a hero to me, he still had 8 years

Because of the Democrats

Get his cock out of your mouth shill

>democrats threaten to cause another goverment shutdown
>to avert this trump stalls his wall plans until it blows over
>Sounds like a hero to me, he still had 8 years

Shutting down the government and forcing it to restructure spending and debt is a bad thing...? lol its a win win to me, we get a wall or we get attention of runaway spending.

>Looking at (((Media))) for news about trumps policy's
>News site is called BBC.
I'm these fuckwits along with most of news media are so full of shits and lies that I rather trust a crack head to bring me my news. I may not like trump but even I know this article is just bait. Saged.

Yep, it's shit politics. You can thank Republicans, particularly teabaggers, for setting this precedence.

>8-8D chess he totally didn't sell us out guys!!!!!

I'm sorry. Next time I'll be sure to only source drudge or breitbart :^)

didn't Ted Cruz get money from the cartels

He proposed using the money obtained from El Chapo to pay for the wall.

It was obviously just a quip.

Go away.

the "abolish the IRS" tryhard candidate is now pro-asset forfeiture

shoo el rato shoo

You're assuming he seriously wanted a wall in the first place.

The man is a trojan horse of unprecedented scale politically. Everything about the 2016 election was either a scam or the exposure of what a scam it has been for many decades.

Yesterday I saw a Trump/Pence lawn-sign torn and tattered and laying in a parking lot as littered waste. I was tempted to pick it up and trash it myself. I just scoffed at the irony and kept walking.

After all the false hope, all the joys, what will be remembered most about this election was incredible sense of betrayal in the months that followed what we thought was a major victory. It was all a con.

mythfolklore.net/aesopica/milowinter/25.htm

>>democrats threaten to cause another goverment shutdown
unironically kill yourself

you cant be this fucking stupid
>trump threatens that he'll shut down government if dems don't cooperate on the wall
>they don't
>now it's suddenly dems fault that Trump is shutting it down

never vote

Drudge isn't a source, Reddit

Apparently they dont understand 862D Tibetan underwater third-person interdimensional telekinetic reverse multi-player 18th century Hoyle winner-take-all team-league quaternion blind-dealer left-handed Princeton-style kings-are-wild bantam-weight tournament speed-match handicapped sudden-death jai-alai game-bred no-net house-rules home-field classic-derby two-handed backgammon.

Kill yourself nigga faggot

lol sweden

Only faggots ever really wanted the wall, he already fixed illegal immigration. The wall really isn't necessary anymore.

NO scam, it will happen using drug money as Cruz said. Great plan with no downside. You communists hate our success!

>Great plan with no downside
Except it will never get 60 votes you dumbass.

The mexican government just gave Kushner some buildings in Acapulco. This is how deals are done with Chump and his rotten family.

meanwhile Canada gets Trump's fury because Trudeau got Ivanka wet.

No way the draft to quit NAFTA will pass since it's a Bannon creation and Kushner will do his best to give him another crushing defeat.

>Only faggots ever really wanted the wall, he already fixed illegal immigration. The wall really isn't necessary anymore.

Shut up faggot, I want the wall. What do you think will happen in 8 years when Trump is done and there's no wall?

it'll be kind of sad watching the liberals in congress try to stop it
but the arguing will give Ted Cruz good publicity as he outsmarts the liberals so that's nice

>Democrats had threatened to block the bill if money was earmarked for the wall, so its omission may now avert a government shutdown.

How can Dems block the funding bill and shut down government when they don't control the White House, senate or congress? Can someone explain this?

it's funny that you idiots can't even say the word TRUMP properly, because you think he is like Voldemort or something, and you think that by saying his name you are giving him power. I think that is funny. And it outs you as a jew, by the way.

neocons will also vote against the bill because a lack of slave labor will hurt business interests

found it on Vox of all places...

>Democrats may not have control of the House or the Senate, but when it comes to appropriating funds for the government, they have a lot of leverage. Because the minority party can block funding in a filibuster, Republicans need Democrats — at least in the Senate — to sign on to their spending agenda.

>Unlike President Trump’s Cabinet (and now Supreme Court) nominations, which only needed a simple majority of 51 votes, Republican senators will need 60 votes to end debate on the appropriations bill and get it passed — which means they need to get their party in line plus eight Democrats on their side.

>And the Republicans have already been warned; Minority Leader Chuck Schumer and fellow Senate leaders told Republicans that any attempt to pass funding for the border wall or other “poison pills” like defunding Planned Parenthood in the 2017 appropriations bill would be met with unified Democratic resistance — which would result in a shutdown.

>another Trump scam.

I suppose reducing corporate taxes by 20% is a scam too.
You're so full of sh --oh wait

Trump has literally been saying all day long that the wall is going to get built, gtfo with your disinfo.

there was never supposed to be a LITERAL wall you dumbass. he was using a metaphor for border enforcement.

The Knesset wouldn't let him get it through.

You can't be serious.

The metaphorical wall just got ten feet higher buddy

I hear the sharpening of guillotines.

the bbc is fake news

Always picturing trumps cock in people's (you) hard I bet.

fucking this, teabaggers were the worst thing to happen to the republican party

>metaphor for border enforcement
the concrete wall is cheaper than the enforcement

I still trust Our President.