We should restrict college education to married women with at least 3 kids...

We should restrict college education to married women with at least 3 kids? Those women tend to be more conservative and it's a great way to up the fertility rate among "intelligent" women. Also, it won't be as much of a brothel on campus.

>t. Permavirgin fatshit

t. butthurt virgin

No. What the fuck kind of a policy is that?

That's so fucking sexist. With that logic men shouldn't be allowed to go to college until they also have 3 kids to not make it a fuckfest of drunk people.

You can't give any better reasons, it's just blatant sexism.

This

>Whoah you haven't fucked these disgusting women on campus who pay trillions of dollars to get spitroasted!? You're such a virgin

Pro tip, virgin is an insult used by women. You look pathetic.

I know you are trolling, but men are still very fertile after college, women might be, but have the college debt to pay as well. Having kids and then going to college makes perfect sense.

No I am not trolling. It's just my view.
Also the child will just get in the way whilst studying.

That's bullshit and you know it. A real solution would be only tax payers are allowed to vote. Get all of these kids who think they have an opinion out of politics.

That's why you wait until the kids are like 5-7, then they are less dependable on the mom. You only have to attend college like 15 hours a week, kids will be at school that time.

college is stressful already, combine that with having to raise 3 kids, and you're setting up the women for disaster

I agree, but that's a different issue.

You wanna bet? They go into the shit stage when they turn 7. Before that they don't moan, but at that age they do and they are fucking annoying and it makes you wanna slap them.

Just restrict kids to only those with a college education. We producing too many lower tier humans with not enough shit jobs for these plebs.

Money will be less of an issue when you are settled with a husband, so that will lessen the stress a bit. You can also just wait until the kids are a bit older.

College people barely have kids to begin with and most colleges right now are very leftist and liberal.

Maybe you should be a better parent.

The college and professors are leftists, but I don't think everyone coming out is a leftist. I finished in 2012 and quite a few people were far from left. The degree of leftness is so bad it pushes people that otherwise would would be left more to the right.

Just stop the fucking welfare state m8, women will flock to men and have children

Fuck off. If I want to hang my baby out of my window with a harness if I fucking want to.

> If I want to hang my baby out of my window with a harness if I fucking want to
How long do you reckon you have the right to do that tho? Do you uphold that right when your child is 13 years oldd? Or 17 years old? What about a fully adult child?

When it gets too heavy to hang.

I guess you could say... when it gets too hung.