U.S. SANCTIONS ON RUSSIA WON’T BE LIFTED UNTIL CRIMEA IS RETURNED TO UKRAINE: REX TILLERSON

The United States will not lift sanctions on Russia until President Vladimir Putin hands Crimea back to Ukraine, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said late Sunday.
During a phone call with Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko, Tillerson said the sanctions—which have crippled Russia’s economy and pushed down the value of the ruble—will “ remain in place until Russia returns control of the Crimean peninsula to Ukraine.”
He also said that Moscow must honor the ceasefire in eastern Ukraine that was outlined in the Minsk agreements, according to a State Department official.

newsweek.com/american-sanctions-russia-wont-be-lifted-until-crimea-returned-ukraine-says-588849

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0g5fGBsPZGw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_status_referendum,_2014#Choices
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

'no'

DRUMPF

Good, Russia has to go

>which have crippled Russia’s economy and pushed down the value of the ruble

That was oil prices, m8. Dropped from $120 to $50.

It's a trap, even if they leave crimea for nato ships they would find something else to sanction.

Love you guys, never give in

Not very good for the ruble either Ivan

What the fuck are they doing, Trump was supposed to strengthen our relationship with Russia not dump it down the toilet

Did you really believe election actually matters?

we shouldve let MacArthur finish what he was doing

lmao

bothing wrong here

>be me
>originally from Ukraine, now US citizen
>decide to vote for Trump
>mom reeees says Trump is a Russian shill and will lift sanctions
>follow my heart and vote Trump but feel a little guilty
This is a relief.

Is Putin bad or good? Honestly I hear both sides and I want to know from someone who actually lives under him.

He selected all the wrong people in his cabinet. Theyre all neocons, globalists, and republican hacks. He fell for the 'bipartisan' meme.

b-but the 4D chess man it's all a trick, he still is /ourguy/ right.....right?

fuck russia

based rex

Pretty stupid line to die on. The majority of Crimean people want to be Russian.

Ukraine owes Russia more than 30 billion dollars for natural gas.
How about you start from resolving that matter before even mentioning Crimea

That's now, but who knows what will happen..

I ignored all the trolling up to this point but Trump has really started to make me doubt him.

Why, ukraine is proper russian clay anyways

>s-s-s-stay loyal p-pedes
>69D battleships

t. Bill Kristol
t. Charles Krauthammer
t. CIA

Ukraine literally means borderland.

Dump Drumpf

Still feels good.

libnogs now love trump while OG trump supporters are aghast

Crimea is legally Russian clay you cretins. It's almost like none of you remember that rather basic fact.

Then again knowledge of that would imply any of you read and given the sheer propensity of YouTube videos linked as evidence for anything and everything that isn't likely at all.

So when is the US returning the soutwest to mexico?

fuck off JIDF
I see you

Based AF. Don't fucking lift it until pootin is gone lads.

>Crimea is legally Russian clay you cretins. It's almost like none of you remember that rather basic fact.

lol

Someone should ask Crimea what they want, with a vote or something.

Putin is essentially the Bush of Russia. He is a warmongering neo-con. He augmented the punishments for white nationalist hate crimes and praised Muslims. He is not our guy.

they already did...

Im for the US normalizing Russian relations. I know we are doing a bunch of shitty things because of greed and just being pieces of shit.

This still feels like a Russian proxy paid poster.

they "did"

>History and treaty law is beyond me, but I watched a YouTube video once and now I'm an expert.
This board is full of mongoloids.

>"Crimea is rightful Russian clay. The Ukrainians stole it during the fall of the USSR."
>Okay, why not give back Prussia to Germany then?
>"REEEEEEEEE A DRUNK SLAV PISSED ON A BUILDING THERE BACK IN THE 1950'S! IT'S RUSSIAN SOIL FOREVER!"

Reminder that Russians are no different than Muslims.

No the KIKES have to burn

Putin goes when the Nation collapses. Im not excited about that.

What law makes the occupation of Crimea legal?

That's the joke. Democratic self determination for me. European dictatorship for thee.

>this is what burgerclaps actually think
top kek

You do know that it's easy to shake things a lil bit in Russia if US suddenly decides to lift off sanctions (considering that Russia is quite close to completely reforming their domestic econ/prod policies, so sanctions being lifted might cause some havoc there).

But why do I tell these things to Maltsev onanists?

Russians were bused in over the past few decades and then launched a coup.

It's like if Mexicans in California declared a reconquesta.

No u.
I started supporting him in October 2015. Russia and faggots were the only two issues on which I didn't agree with Trump.

They voted to join Russia. Also Im pretty sure its full of people who were happy to avoid getting Sorosed and join Russia.

Sort of how Germany is going to lose a chunk of land to Turkey in the future because only Turks are living there.

The fact that Ukraine was given the land as a temporary land deal that Russia can rescind at any time.

You must be very young to not remember this.

Good, as much as I don't want to poke the bear and start WWIII Putin needs to learn he has to play nice with the other children if we wants the US to be his friend, I realize Russia feels the need to constantly get into a dick measuring contest with us at every turn but there is a point where you have to draw the line, stop being such a douche Russia.

nigger-tier argument
>Okay, why not give back Alaska to Russia then?

More reason for the wall this is something that can happen. Look at Turkey and Europe.

We're just slowly giving them pieces of our country. Same with the nogs.

We bought it from you.

>well, albozers vote on illegal referendum do tear up Serbia

>lol get fucked commie serbs

>russians do the same thing

>BAAAW INTERNATIONAL LAW VIOLATIONS !!1!

hypocrisy goes both ways

> implying sanctions and not oil price crippled the ruble
> implying Crimea will not forever remain Russian
> implying Ukrainians have any claim to Crimean clay
> implying Ukraine did not illegally occupy Crimea for 19 years
> implying that dumb xoxols will not ultimately cave in for some gibs from Russia

When they are going to put sanctions on U.S.A? (for destroying iraq)

Okay, sure, the Balkans were a shitshow.

So two wrongs make a right?

WTF? We hacked our agent Trump into Washington and he pays us with this? Recall him now!

Just like Prussia was bought with blood of our soldiers.

>пиздит кaк pyccкий

Clearly that article is put there by russian hackers to hide Trump's puppet strings

>have literal goose stepping nazis take over a country
>stalingrad like 250 miles away or something like that
>crimea gives access to the black see and the russian navy been there since 1800 whatever
>russia gave crimea only to the ukraine in the 50s
>russian been going there for their vacations, massive amount of russians living there
>ukraine oligarch literally bans russian as an official language
>progroms

Hey you evil russians, give back the crimea to the Nazis! And give fucking Königsberg as well where you at it. Thought Trump was supposed to be smart.

Good. Couldn't stand this "We just need to hope that Trump and Lepen will win and everything is going to be all right" narrative. Our lazy scum in power need a reality check.

Guess why ((((((they)))) are so hellbent on Crimea and cuckraine question

Right of conquest. If nobody actually has the balls to physically take it from Russia, guess what? Russia gets to keep it.

This all you need to know, Nigger:

Crimean public opinion

A joint survey by American government agency Broadcasting Board of Governors and polling firm Gallup was taken during April 2014.[252] It polled 500 residents of Crimea. The survey found that 82.8% of those polled believed that the results of the Crimean status referendum reflected the views of most Crimeans, whereas 6.7% said that it did not. 73.9% of those polled said that they thought that the annexation would have a positive impact on their lives, whereas 5.5% said that it would not. 13.6% said that they did not know.[252]

A comprehensive poll released on 8 May 2014 by the Pew Research Centre surveyed Crimean opinions on the annexation.[253] Despite international criticism of 16 March referendum on Crimean status, 91% of those Crimeans polled thought that the vote was free and fair, and 88% said that the Ukrainian government should recognise the results.[253]

UP DONBAS! UP CRIMEA!

>Hrushev gave krimea to Ukraine
>19 years

Realy makes you think. Also
>Israel is 60% russian or something

t. vlad

Confirms collusion desu. Otherwise he would lift sanctions

I suppose you think you own Poland then, right?

Why don't you tear down some churches while you're at it. You're nothing but Mongols, just like the Turks.

>guve someone something
>hey wtf you can't do that
>tries to take it back by force
>oy vey it's not our fault goy

They limited access to international capital for many big companies that negatively affected the ruble prise, as well.
But we shouldn't return Crimea because
a) Crimea held a referendum on accession to Russia.
b) We invested too much money in this place to give it back voluntarily.
c) It's none of the US business, may they go and sort the dispute over Golan Hights for their cherished ally.

Russians just cannot stop getting cucked. Return the stolen clay, Ivan, before you get hurt ;)
We wouldn't want AZOV to kill even more of your soldier boys.

well, on paper you guys support freedom of self-determination

crimean population is 90% russian and want to be a part of if

just like the south wanted to be it's own thing... oh wait

> they already did
Twice.
ref. First referendum in USSR, January 20, 1991, which gave Crimea an ASSR status.

Also it's amazing to see all these clowns in our parlament who gave a standing ovation when Trump won being cucked like that. Too bad we don't have enough independent media to pick them apart.

>>ukraine oligarch literally bans russian as an official language

Proof? Protip: u cant
This is a made up topic.

inb4 reee proxy kokhole reeeee

CRIMEA WANTS TO BE RUSSIAN

THEY SPEAK RUSSIAN

THEY ARE ETHNICALLY RUSSIAN

TRUMP YOU IDIOT!@

youtube.com/watch?v=0g5fGBsPZGw

Good

>They voted to join Russia.

First off, that's not how the law works. Do you think that you can, for example, "vote" to have your house "join" Russia?

Second, Russians+elections=scam (see the "referendum" in Donbas, for example)

>The fact that Ukraine was given the land as a temporary land deal that Russia can rescind at any time.

That's not what the transfer agreement says

They gave the Kosovo to the muslims though...

>you can annex your own territory

Remind me of all these "parents kidnap their children" (aka dont hand them over ot pedophile state services when they demanded) stories from the fake media

NORMIES are literal braiddead npc since they believe this

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_status_referendum,_2014#Choices
"Yes check.svg Join the Russian Federation 1,233,002 80.42%"

>all the putin shills on this board in favor of a manlet that worked for the reds
What happened? Are they simply being contrarians?

Putin will be assassinated by his own oligarchs

>Germany wants to be Turkey...
>Reeeee
Realy makes you think

>muh referendum
Nigga you can't just take the people in one area and let them alone decide if they are independent or part of another country or shit like that.
That's fucking retarded.

All 4 statements are correct.

>le Sup Forums is fascist guise i swear
>yes mr KGB let me suck your dick pls

>Ukraine didnt ban russian as official tongue, but Kosovo isnt serbian wtf i am for dnr now.

I'm disappointed.

If I were President I'd do a deal. The US recognises Russia's annexation of Crimea and gives it free reign to do anything short of actual war in Ukraine and every country East of the urals too, drop the sanctions, and normalise relations, in exchange for Russia building up its military on the Chinese border, cutting its Chinese trade ties (I would have a US free trade agreement to replace them), and participating in joint military exercises designed to isolate China. I would also want to open a joint Russian-US Navy base in Valdivostok or somewhere similar. Also I'd ask (politely) that they not abuse so many human rights, but this would be a minor feature and framed as important for helping me sell the deal domestically.

I'd even be willing to send US troops to fight for Russia in Syria if necessary to secure the deal.

Basically, redraft NATO as an anti-China pact, and then invite Russia in.

Then, with Russia handling the Middle East the way it should be handled (by bullet, not ballot), I would focus on expanding the anti-China pact in Asia to further isolate the yellow monkeys. Ideally I would bring India in, but their neutrality is legend. The goal is to leave China technologically retarded long enough for us to develop nuclear weapons interception technology, and then reduce them to the stone age. Depopulate them by at least 80% and balkanise what's left. By the time we're done China should be a smouldering ruin, where the people live in ruins, amid their ruined ideology, in the ruins of the old Empire.

>Why don't you tear down some churches while you're at it
I am an Orthodox Christian, you moron
>You're nothing but Mongols, just like the Turks.
Whatever you say, Juan Pablo

>First off, that's not how the law works. Do you think that you can, for example, "vote" to have your house "join" Russia?
>Second, Russians+elections=scam (see the "referendum" in Donbas, for example)

When a contiguous part of the country decides to fucking leave the only way it stays is if you go to war and make it stay.

See our civil war as an example.

And we know its filled with people who are Russian. Its not being held by force.

Maybe Trump realized after reviewing all the proofs that Russia really is our fucking enemy and you deluded shills are their patsies

Ukraine illegally overthrew Crimean constitution 19 years before 2014, sending Crimean president into exile. That 1992 constitution gave Crimea full political independence from Ukraine.
You are too young to remember, I understand.
Now, get off my lawn.