It's fucking nothing

F

death toll over 10 or don't wake me up

Police live action drill. I CALL IT NOW IT AM THE BEST

yawn

who else is sleepy af? I'm gonna go put on my jammies and get some rest

Fucks given: 0

why even waste your sleepy powers on this

When you think about it muffled gunfire sounds like your father's footsteps coming up to wish you goodnight. The memory of it all just makes me all so sleepy. So tired. I think, for now, it's best if i just close my eyes.

GET HYPED FOR DEAD BURGERS

corncucks getting btfo?

Is anyone even surprised anymore

>Please be white
>Please be white
>Please be white

NO NIGEL
It's not bedtime, you have a sucking chest wound
YOU HAVE TO STAY AWAKE
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm in bed all cozy and comfy about to get some shut eye. Night

Another shooting in America

It's noon you lazy NEET faggot
Get up and go to work

Someone explain the sleepy meme to me, I haven't entertained happening threads since shooting of those 5 officers in Texas by that BLM army reject

it's literally nothing. some lonely fuck just decided to shoot himself

I think its another red lake and its a native american"

What's the deal at Ohio Univeristies and attacks? I thought people from Ohio are calm and conservative people.

Damn we have a shawnee uni in Illinois I was hoping it would be there, so I could head there with some popcorn

It's a very very long story with too many noisy details for the brain. Not nice at all. Let's both just hunker down, no stresses, and get a long night of sleep. We'll talk in the morning.

It not a real attack
>PORTSMOUTH, OHIO — An ‘active shooter’ situation was unfolding at Shawnee State University in Ohio Wednesday afternoon, police said.

There are no hostages and no shots fired at this time, according to firefighters.

it is a active shooter training exercise. Cover it as a real news event & condition the people