Is it true that people with conservative views are more fit than people with liberal views?

Is it true that people with conservative views are more fit than people with liberal views?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html
journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797612466415
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

only because they do something with their life

>dat pic
pic related

thats becuase when we fight against libtards we want to be ready, if its in their gay ass protest where they can outnumber us like pussys then we have a problem

mad leftie spotted

95% of people in a gym weight room are conservatives. You'll find all the libshits in the cardio section.

No, it's just an attempt to make liberals viewed as faggy or some shit.

Or conservatives are more insecure about their masculinity so they feel the need to as muscly as possible.

A conservative by definition is focused on conservative values, one of them being that men must have fit physical prowess.

Liberals on the other hand, they believe in destroying stereotypes because it's ''liberating'' people from them. See fat shaming crusades.

So, you can tell which side favors fitness more.

Jahan please go

from my H.S experience, that was the case. conservative men played football and went to the school gym, the few liberals that were there were art/drama club fags.

Left wing: The government needs to protect me
Right wing: If I'm not strong my country isn't strong

Yes

Hell yeah just look at Steven Crowder that dude is ripped

Jahan?

Not sure if this is a reliable source but:

dailywire.com/news/13248/study-9-10-antifa-protesters-still-living-moms-aaron-bandler

There are no liberals on this site trust me they are too scared that they might hurt their feelings

who is that on the right? i see it posted a lot

Liberal here.
Getting butthurt about some cunt on the internet is retarded, and I just really want to strangle people like that to death.

Yes

I use Sup Forums actively. I don't give one if someone has a different opinion. It's their right to.

I'm a liberal so your post is invalid
That's Chad Thundercock

>being this naive

Don't you think these fights in the protests are a bit immature? I don't know man I've Seen the antifa videos and they look childish like what the fuck are you doing with your lives ? Don't they have work to do? Are they even employed? Anyway fuck antifa and fuck Steven Spielberg

Neuropolitcs

Most likely. Conservatives probably have more discipline than the left. Although, I'm somewhere around a left of center minarchist and I'm not exactly fat either soooooooo . . .

Not naive enough to be a liberal

Left winger here, been on Sup Forums for 10 years.

I don't get offended by anything and liberals make me mad as fuck for being pussies about everything.

They talk about revolution but get upset by pronouns. Fucking LARPers.

I think for the general population its true that conservatives are more fit.

Professional athletes (who are professionally fit) however tend to be liberal. They also tend to be pretty stupid and or gullible. The smarter pro athletes tend to be conservative (i.e. Tom Brady).

I'm in the Army so there's not many liberals around, but the liberals we do have tend to be smarter guys who are less physically capable.

Here's how it works:

>normal: normie
>starvation mode: lefty artist who dgaf
>skinny fat: Sensitive male feminist who reads poetry
>chubby: Neckbeard oscillating between feminism due to hating Chad, and MGTOW shit
>forever bulking/bear-mode/let-me-be-strong-because-ill-never-have-a-six-pack/Jason Blaha: Unironic mens rights BS, paranoid ancap or in Europe: general chauvinist
>skinny ripped (i.e. naturally ripped)/babbies first summer biceps: apolitical hedonist, or natsoc if ugly and dumb

conservatives are usually middle-class and above where they have money to go to good schools and more money in general. That means better food, paying for gym memberships, etc

Considering you could get

>PUNCHED XDDDDDDDD

For speaking, yeah probably

Top kek. Fuck blahino.

It's true for women. Proven scientifically, and not the Nye the Jewish guy type science. Women who are attractive are better able to acquire resources from men than unattractive women. The unattractive women are then forced to appeal to the state in order to have the state take resources for them by force.

No its Slab Beefcake

The weak have always sought new institutions to put them in power, honestly we should just cull them.

I live in a very conservative place, I did not see a single Clinton board during election, it was all Trump.. most of the people here are overweight.

I'm not exaggerating, the people here are fat as heck, and most stores have multiple scooters often used by people in their middle age. People are so lazy here, that they often block the fire lanes at stores, because walking the extra few steps from the parking lot is too much effort.

Liberals gravitate toward activities in their youth that's don't require physical cooperation to succeed. There's no poetry teams out there, and if there were, your bench, dead, squat totals and 40 time wouldn't benefit the herd. Maybe it's a learned trait.

>Oy vey being strong makes you a fascist! You don't wanna be a fascist do ya?! Don't exercise goy- I mean guys! We want you nice and weak so we can control you easily- I mean live together in harmony!

No, here's proof that a lot of left-wingers work out, too. Better watch out for Antifa, they're coming for you!

Agreed. Deep South here. Fatties everywhere. The ultra conservative country dudes are all rail thin and their wives weigh a metric ton.

Yes. Selecting political ideologies is probably related to evolutionary survival strategies.

telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10061462/Stronger-men-are-more-right-wing.html

Same here
The only Trump merchandise I have seen worn in public was by overweight guys who have battle flags on their pickup trucks

What? Liberals are the ones that have a lot of money, which protects them from the real world of scary ideas you don't agree with and people who beat you up.

A conservative understands the world isn't a lovey-dovey holdy-hands place and you have to look out for yourself and those you love; being in shape is just one aspect of that.

If you work in construction or farming you don't need the gym membership.

>That arm on the left
I swear I can crush it with one hand

This is true. Some user went to his local gym and said the numales who voted Hillary are all in the machine area while 9/10 of the people in free weights voted Trump.

Conservative traditional values:
Responsibility & Accountability
Self discipline & Self Respect
Being Independent with tried and true work ethics
Man Up

Liberal progressive values:
?????????

Is that buff Eminem?

So your argument is that physical fitness is a sign of insecurity? lol, whatever helps you sleep at night fatty.

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
I hope these fucktards are trolling, but I know that a lot are indeed THAT delusional.
>we don't want to share the "fascist aesthetic"
>physical superiority is a social construct

Disagree. Farming/construction dudes tend to look just like Walmart employees from what I've seen. (Fat).

They might have specific muscle groups that are stronger than the average joe (grip strength comes to mind) but I'd be willing to bet a dude who gets his gym on fairly infrequently out performs a day laborer on an objective physical fitness test.

>Sivan ((((Kurzberg))))

For what it's worth, most of the men you'll see in a gym hold right-wing beliefs. Teenagers are just looking to get swole and fuck bitches and intimidate other teenagers.

Weak men usually see a chance for themselves in one of to paths
They pursue left ideologies focus on "equality" and they bring about this "equality" by bringing people down to their level.
Or they'll go down the authoritarian path and become a policeman, or some other state position that gives them authority over other people.

Chad is more likely to be left wing. He thinks life is all about fun, drug use, abortions, sex, and living for free.

The weird thing is that I'm not even fit, hell, I don't even get any exercise. Yet somehow I still have more musculature then them.

No, I am not fat. I am 23 on the BMI scale.

I look better skinnier, it just suits my body.

Fair enough. I thought I read somewhere that free weight training basically mimicked the types of lifting that labourers of the past would of been doing.

look at the american south
all republican
all fat walmart lovers

/thread

NNTaleb

Yeah. I have developed pectoral muscles, wide shoulders with decent musculature and decent biceps and I don't exercise.

Is it just genetics?

Look at commiefornia
All dyel
All wholefoods lovers

/thread

Some do, others not so much (bench)

it's more of a mixed bag than you'd think
But a slight majority do lean right

You're from Iraq yah nig nog, we invade you every weekend

This is probably generally true, but there are also plenty of fat fucks and numale body types on the right

This. Keep getting the muscles you won't use, it only makes it easier for me...

Right-wingers are in average, according to some researchers, stronger than left-wingers

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2325414/Men-physically-strong-likely-right-wing-political-views.html

Lmao these cucks are going to keep getting rekt. I think bike locks might just be mandatory

I feel conservatives end up making the majority of both ends of the fitness spectrum from overweight to strong, but you'll tend to find liberals generally clustered around malnourished to average.

24 former liberal music/theatertard. Never out of shape, but I decided to get IN shape. Always was fantastic debater, but shit, i loathed conservatives.

The amount my strength has increased has been fucking drastic.(struggling day 1 to flatbench 100 in sets of 10 in late 2015, to now warming up with 5x10 sets of 155 flat)
Simultaneously I began diving down rabbit holes and taking the red pills with my protein.

The stronger i got, the more conservative I became. I feel like there is definitely a correlations between body and mind. Now I can't fucking go back on either and I am STILL STUCK IN THE FUCKING MUSIC/THEATER AUTISM COMMUNITIES.

Becoming, is painful.

Try choosing pics of both men at the same age, tryhard.

you have to have muscle to strangle people

> Upper-Body Strength Regulates Men’s Assertion of Self-Interest Over Economic Redistribution
>journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797612466415
abstract
> Over human evolutionary history, upper-body strength has been a major component of fighting ability. Evolutionary models of animal conflict predict that actors with greater fighting ability will more actively attempt to acquire or defend resources than less formidable contestants will. Here, we applied these models to political decision making about redistribution of income and wealth among modern humans. In studies conducted in Argentina, Denmark, and the United States, men with greater upper-body strength more strongly endorsed the self-beneficial position: Among men of lower socioeconomic status (SES), strength predicted increased support for redistribution; among men of higher SES, strength predicted increased opposition to redistribution. Because personal upper-body strength is irrelevant to payoffs from economic policies in modern mass democracies, the continuing role of strength suggests that modern political decision making is shaped by an evolved psychology designed for small-scale groups.

This triggers the lefties here.

This sums up Reddit pretty fucking well

yes

definitely fat fucks but there are very few numale body types on the right, i mean statistically probably somewhere around 1-2% at most, whereas on the left it's like 25% or more

I don't know man, I am a bodybuilder and I just don't care about either side or their troubles. I think bringing up the question in the first place is retarded. P.s.

Yes! Good goy! We are all equal indeed!

>American
>calling someone else fat

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that sword is so fucking impractical what the fuck, if you missed a single swing you'd be dead, i would close the distance, you'd have no room for a back swing once i was in range, and i'd choke you out in seconds

Wtf god damnit. Is this guy anorexic?

Hah! That was just hologram!

Lol no. Sup Forums is 99.99% fatties

yes

Wrong. Chad puts in work and makes connections to further himself. Just because he's carefree during the process does not mean he doesn't put in work.

Other way around. More fit people tend to be conservative.

>that stance
>that lack of proper form
>only bending down halfway

urge to kill rising

I'm calling b.s. on your statement. I've known many lower class people who are conservative

How many cherries would you like?

>I can dodge a proper barb whirlwind
good luck faggot, the weapon is much faster than it looks

allway would break him

Yes BUT people with conservative views are also thee fattest, most unhealthy bucktoothed mother fuckers you'll ever meet. The right contains the best and worst.