HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

>Mexicans think this'll help them

There's literally no reason for an american to enter Mexico.

in other news, i am increasing the price of my poop

This kills the Mexican tourist industry and makes American owned factories even less appealing. Mexican economy is fucked if they pass this.

>American entry fee

>When the First Post is also the Best Post

Okay, Mexico. For every 10 KILOs of heroin that crosses our southern border, we're going to shoot 1 tomahawk missile at a Mexican politicians house.

Oh no Spring Break hedonists on suicide watch

You're understimating the power of loli

That actually might help rather than hurt them considering everyone their is sucking the Cartel's dick.

>Mexican economy is fucked

Correct. Very strange that we neighbor two third-world countries.

This would help with immigration. Lots of spics get day passes

I am seriously starting to think that Mexico just wants to fuck its own country up.

You can come to little Finlan in Michigan for free.

No white with any dignity would want to enter Mexico, this shit won't do anything.
Mexican politicians are shit-tier negotiators, although that is mostly because they don't have anything to negotiate with, I suppose.

Is what I'm saying. The Mexican government is in bed with the cartels.
I'm all for Mexico becoming a better, more stable country, so those fucking beaners can stop coming here illegally.

the only americans who go to mexico are dumbass teenagers and gringos

It sucks too because Mexico is such a beautiful place. If that country ever fixes it's shit I hope all the spics just leave America.

>MFW Chad's and Stacy's chant 'Build the wall.' in Mexico

Nuclear powered lolis when

>charging illegal mexicans with fake papers in california that say they're american to come back to mexico to visit family
fucking genius move, spics

Tomahawk your fucking junkies instead

He's not building the wall you fat edgy teenager, seriously go have diabetes somewhere else.

>Mexicans leave Mexico and get American citizenship, contently go back and send money....
>Now Mexicans with American citizenship are taxed by their great country
>Now they don't want the citizenship and stay Mexican nationals
>get deported back

Like fucking Poetry

There's a video of a burger wearing a trump cap getting raped by a mexican elite jr. gang while his drunk girlfriend is just laughing her ass off,