Are you afraid of strong women?

>I am a 37 year old woman and I am amused about how People browsing Sup Forums seem to be scared of women
>Yes, there is lots of crazy women out there, but not all of them
>I am an independent woman who is 37 years old and I want to find a man and settle Down
>I have had sex with only one guy and I have only been in one relationship. My ex died from cancer many years ago.
>I have my own house, car, job and no debt.
>I want to have a baby, but it does not seem like there is any traditional males out there
>I have saved up money so I can stay at home for 5 years. I have everything except a male
>After browsing do I understand that there is lots of people on Sup Forums who seems shit scared of women
>I dont believe in being a single mum because its not good for the child
>What happened to the proud traditional man

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck off LARPing faggot

even if this was a real post (it's not) you likely would have some autistic downy kid if you could even have a child so no one wants your spoiled eggs.

whats the point of this thread

tell me how I can prove its real

If you where hot and actually real then desu i have the same aspirations, settle down, have children etc

This isnt related to politics, saged and reported

timestamp pic

to learn why Sup Forums seems to be a group of men not being in a relationship

Picture is the kind of man I want

pics or gtfo roastie

Why have children with a woman 37 years of age? Anything that drops out of you is pretty much guaranteed going to be 100% brain dead. Lol

>"Strong women"
I hate this fucking meme so much. Stop abusing the meaning of words.

Picture of what?

I'm black.

Do you take me? I promise to be a good dad :)

What do you Call a woman who is not financially dependent on anyone?
I am also physically fit

>37

no but I am scared of having a child with autism

you, proof you're a woman, thats why people thin you are LARPing because /pol is 95% men and of the posters who claim to be female about 95% of them are men too.

Off course not.

I am only having white children

how does it feel that you are childless at 37, you fucked up

Get the fuck out of my neighbor, faggot

I m scared of sexy womans...don t post pics

Post a picture or yourself with a timestamp you lying goyim.

Good luck, then.

Suitable white men in your country are either going for younger women, spending their time and money having fun with their wealth or just fagging around.

At 37, the train has left.

Except for us blacks which have somewhat lower standards.

Guys she might really be a woman. A man couldn't be this retarded even if he was only pretending.

>giving a fuck about what fucktards on Sup Forums think about women
Even if half if the /r9k/ bullshit being spewed here would be real, you are probably smart enough to discern which actually are true and if they even apply to you

>Strong woman
Do you even lift?

Come on Joao, calm the fuck down. You are all brown as fuck anyway.

Post a picture so I can get the exif/metadata....lol

nothing happened to the traditional man. what happened was women were "liberated" and trampled society in the process. They created a huge sexual imbalance and gave women the keys to everything. Men are frankly sick to death of women. And the one's here who're not are on some moral purist trip where it's a matter of "saving the white race". *rolls eyes*
Women are pointless. What honest and intelligent man would ever reduce himself to a slave? That's what you're asking for. There are plenty of suckers out there, though. But the funny thing is that your choices have been reduced to idiot beta males who's IQ is below room temperature (hence them knocking you up in the first place and putting their lives at risk by doing so). So have fun making retarded babies AT 37 BTW (wow).

What happened to the proud traditional man? I'll tell you: women snuffed him out, emasculated, sanitized, and vaginized him. That's what happened. And now the few left just want to live lives on their own terms. They're sick of you.

I am not showing anything more

>I
>I
>I
>I
>I
>I
>I
you're fucking cray woman

I have an older woman fetish.

Also I'm not scared of women, I've never had trouble with attracting them. Finding one that isn't annoying as fuck is a real struggle though.

>((("strong")))
So-called ((("strong"))) """"women"""" (not that they can be considered women since they do not meet the criteria that makes a woman) are the weakest most pathetic degenerate scum and poison to everything they touch that I have ever seen in all of history, and any amount that they suffer (and boy, do they suffer) is blessed by kek himself.

Are you retard?

Hnnnnng

No one here is afraid of strong women, we're tired of women full of feminists and liberal bullshit.

tired != afraid

Well, my mom had me at age of 36 and my dad was 51. I've known white women who've had children at the age of 46, and we are all healthy, but I imagine it's quite rare.

The sexual liberation of women has really destroyed the traditional male.The main reason a man would get married was so he could finally have sex, but now men don't need to get married for that, so there's no point in being a traditional man.

>Are you afraid of strong women

That's a vapid bleached American blonde

Learn how to greentext jesus christ.

the thing is that I am self employed and you finding my Picture on the iphone would not matter
I have never taken nudes

>no timestamp
figured as much

I like coming Norway and make children. You have money? I makes good hunting for seals and fishs. I love Norway and snow. You are blond?

>37 year old woman
>Wants a kid
Better hurry your ass up

>woman
Were you born a female or are you a "woman".

>The sexual liberation of women has really destroyed the traditional male

It has also ruined the women.

>Dear Nice Guy, I Wasn’t Ready For You Before — But I Am Now

>I don’t know you yet but I’m so ready to date you. Seriously, I am.

>For a long time, I dated bad boys. Yes, I was that girl you blame for always coming in last.

>I guess I dated bad boys because, somehow, I liked their unavailability, sexy sideways glances, and late-night calls. I fed off the chase and mystery they provided me. I saw them as a challenge that I always happily accepted. Let me tell you, I’ve dated so many jerks throughout the years. A lot of times, I ended up being disappointed with how it ended with them, and wondered why I always had such blind optimism about these guys I clearly knew were jerks to begin with.

>But to be honest, I don’t regret any of it now.

>With all that being said, I’m ready to date a Nice Guy. I’ve learned all the lessons I need to learn from bad boys.

thoughtcatalog.com/isabel-chalmers/2014/04/dear-nice-guy-i-wasnt-ready-for-you-before-but-i-am-now/

Why would you be a MGTOW when you can have a woman like this one, Anons?

you dont post a pic of a female to prove you're female. you post a pic of yourself holding a piece of paper with Sup Forums and the date on it to prove the pic is you and not a photo you saved called pupper1

OP delivered. Confirmed legit

Back, BACK, Sharma! Leave the Norwegian alone.

>Posts tits on the internet

Imma good girl I dindu nuffin to deserve being childless at 37

If I didn't know any better that looks like Brandi love with a couple white bubbles covering her face

The man you want isnt going to settle for a post-wall slag, he's going to be sowing his wild oats amongst easy teenagers and younger 20s. You will either "weaken" your "strong" resolve to getting what you not only don't deserve, but what is simply unfeasible for you, or dig yourself deeper in the rabbit hole of your delusions.

No self-respecting man of the caliber you're aiming for wants a "strong" woman, that's the opposite of traditional.

>37

Not a bad looking old woman really.

This has to be a guy Larping.

A catlady.

I don't mean to be unkind, but are you retarded leaf? Hope that was just sarcasm.