>>122911679

>implying dumbpf can be smart

>bu-but he needs headlines because he is so shit

I genuinely don't understand what you're saying.

Even if I knew if you were being sarcastic or genuine, I still wouldn't know what you were saying.

What?

Just like the EO on sanctuary cities, he is desperate for anything that looks like he might keep a promise or two.

Cool, another person pretending to know what they're talking about. Mexico's economy desperatly relies on us. They will make a deal one way or another, if they made it sooner they will have a better deal.

Not that hard to figure out. why would we stay in this deal actively getting fucked over economically.

Texas is not Arabia, he doesn't care about them.

if he shits on trade with Mexico, Texas will go ballistic.

Possibly literally.

Protectionism is a shit policy for shit eaters. But to make it clear this is something that will affect you, so much machinery, especially cars and car parts, are made in Mexico that you'd better prepare for maintenence on the shitbanger redneck-Cadillac you drive to go through the roof, Buford.

Texas is geopoliticaly shifting to Mexican influence anyways

May as well rename that state to Mexas.and had it over to Mexico.

Like what?

I work on my old Buick constantly, I have not ever and will not ever buy anything from mexico.

Might be time for you to head back Sixto.

You can take your honda with you.

Buford's been doing his own repairs with bubblegum and duck tape for 15 years because of this economy, faggot.

Texas, git gud.

Texan here. If that is what it takes to build the wall and fuck over beaners then its worth it

Muh CNN narrative and angle

Thought you guys were supposed to be smart and aware of manipulation

It's a shill don't bother. They are posting from outside this board.

>Parts for GM vehicle
>Not made in Mexico
Come on man

>I have created the word "protectionism", and I have decided to apply it to "doing what's in your best interests"
>Now that it is an "-ism", I have decided that "protectionism" is evil.
The Left is laughable. Get fucked by the long orange dick of the law.

You're a fucking retard and you should never post again. This is the dumbest thing I've read on this site.
Protectionism is the restriction of free trade, the raising of tariffs and trade barriers i.e. precisely what Trump is doing.
I hate NAFTA as much as the next guy but what you just whipped out is the weakest, most ignorant defense you could've shit out.
You're clearly uninformed, clearly a Trump droid, and you'll support him while you know nothing about his policies because you're a pathetic fucking idiot.

>CNN

Just kill yourself.

Does it hurt knowing the car factories in Mexico are coming back to the US?

When Fox News finishes crying in the corner and murmuring 'it can't be done!' to itself I'll post you the politburo-approved version, Ivan.

>He can't actually be this dumb

they may come back but the jobs will disappear anyways

Does it hurt waking up in the morning knowing you're too stupid to have an original thought?
Don't act like you know what economic factors are at play, because you don't. You hear something out of Trump's mouth, and you blindly cheer.

Fuck off, Fox News are the same as the rest of MSM. They are just slightly better, but no different from MSM.

>being this upset on a Cantonese pigeon racing forum
Wew

NAFTA was horrible for the US from the beginning, dropping it straight out will hurt the companies working around NAFTA until they adjust. The adjustment being brining manufacturing jobs back to America.
United States wins

Or Mexico caves, agrees to pay for the wall and we create a new trade agreement better for the US.
United States wins

>Do what's good for another country or you're not an "intellectual" like me
>better listen though because I am ANGEREY
o im laffin

Not without incident.

NAFTA is basically economic vampirism imposed upon the South. Mexico can get fucked libshits can get fucked, end NAFTA now.

Removing nafta doesn't restrict individual trading deals with countries you plebs. It allows that instead of multi national joint trade deals where our interests are seconded.

>Mexico caves, agrees to pay for the wall
Nigga is you retarded?

It's become incredibly clear that Trump thought he was going to "make Mexico pay for the wall" by imposing tariffs on goods coming into the US from Mexico.

AMERICANS PAY THOSE. NOT MEXICO.

YOU are going to pay for the wall, and i bet you'll be bitching about how DEM BEANERS RAISED THE PRICES while you do it.

I'm not even attacking protectionism, nor am I defending NAFTA.
I'm attacking you, because it's painfully obvious that you have no idea what you're talking about. I had to interject, for my own health.
I'd be willing to bet my life savings that you've never looked into free trade vs protectionism. I'd be willing to bet you couldn't even define the terms, much less recite their history and the pros/cons of each.
Nothing pisses me off like a guy who takes everything on the authority of his favorite politician. Learn to think, dammit.

>Thinks Tejanos are Mexican
That's why Democrats LOST Texas when they started doing minority politics. Tejanos don't identify with loser Mexicans and most Leftists don't even know there's a difference.

>grrr me angry!
Nobody gives a shit about your reddit tier personal attacks. We're anonymous here, everyone either knows the NEET stereotype is a lie and doesn't care or they are a NEET and thus don't care.

Find something else to whine about, you're going back to Mexico.

fuck nafta and fuck kike people

Why would I buy anything from Mexico if it wasn't super cheap?
Only thing going up in price is tequila, everything else can be made here

>Still defending Trump
Holy shit you're stupid. This is getting pathetic.
I voted for Trump. I hate NAFTA and I like seeing it torn down.
You're really missing the point, and by defending your idol you're only proving it further. You're completely intellectually bankrupt, you lack the capacity for original thought, and I want you to recognize that.

free trade is bluepilled af

>Americans will buy Mexican products when prices rise
That's where you're wrong, kiddo. Mexican products are only purchased because they're cheap.

>US sells avacado for $1.00
>Mexico sells avacado for $0.89
>20% tarrif
>Mexico avacado is now $1.07
>US companies switch to US avacados
>More US avacado farms open.
>Mexico avacado farms die off
>Repeat across all industries
>Mexico bends the knee to protect its people

It's how strength works. When you have the best hand at the table, you don't fold.

>people should serve the economy and get buttfucked by mexicans so long as the economy keeps getting shilled
>the economy shouldn't change and bend to suit the people

>using cnn as reputable news source

You have to go back faggot

Trump does something good for the US
>Shills come out to tell us why it's bad, every time

Is this what it feels like to be tired of winning?

NAFTA sucks dude, it's going away. No amount of armchair activism you do will save it.

You lost months ago, on November 8th of 2016.