Is it possible to read this

and not come to the conclusion that we need a new Holocaust? It's just fucking disturbing. I'm not even sure kikes are real humans anymore. I mean, they probably are, and being neurotic and viewing yourself as a victim 24/7 probably allows you to do a lot of bad things in good faith. But there must be some part of their brains that realize their shit is immoral.
>jews own everything
>a jew invented "the melting pot"
>jews (Lewontin among others) invented "race is a social construct)
>jews got America into WWII
>bolshevism was jewish and, in Curchill's own words, it was "a conspiracy to overthrow civilisation"
>jews want the world to be like brazil and eradicate the European race

"If the Jews think they can bring about a world war for the extermination of the European races... The result will not be the extermination of the European races, but the extermination of Jewry in Europe!"
youtu.be/79lqq4wwmsI?t=389

Other urls found in this thread:

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/on-the-splc-and-their-lies-the-harassment-of-andrew-anglin/
bookzz.org/s/?q=culture of critique&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0
haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128
fanghornforest.wordpress.com/culture-of-critique/
angelfire.com/rebellion2/goyim/je1.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I
youtube.com/watch?v=Mq79hZdhjO0
www96.zippyshare.com/v/TLKTTIuf/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zK8oyzJxql0
theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/the-roman-variant-of-indo-european-social-organization-militarization-aristocratic-government-and-openness-to-conquered-peoples-part-1/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I never understood why they let him publish it. It's really fucked up.

I think they're aware of the Streisand effect and calculate what their best move would be. Banning a book no ones gonna read anyway? Not very smart. But if the book was to surge in popularity, I'm sure they'd ban it for racist hate speech, discredit it with jewish tricks in every newspaper and TV channel.

I'm reading my copy at the moment, about half way since it's a monster of a book.

I think it is possible to decide that a holocaust isn't required, but it is not possible to ignore Jewish power and influence on our societies and culture. It's what we do with that redpill of understanding, that counts.

Personally i think continuing to push and expand the understanding of the JQ to more and more people is the best strategy for now, and the CofC is a great resource to do that.

>and not come to the conclusion that we need a new Holocaust?
Yes if you follow christian morality

Do you know what they wrote inn Talmud about Jesus, Mary and Christianity in general?

It may be possible if you're Jewish. Or maybe if you lack a conscience?

I mean it's not an accident that most people end up on the radical far-right and things end up very polarized. If you have some sort of identity and a desire for purpose, then you're going to look for possible solutions if you understand problems. And certain problems are impossible to solve within a moderate pacifist paradigm.

E. Michael Jones' works tend to have a similar effect. But interestingly, EMJ himself would probably be opposed to a very violent solution. However, that is really only because he's a Catholic and even when he speaks at white nationalist venues and shows he makes it a point that he identifies primarily as a Catholic rather than as white

I'm not saying Kevin MacDonald would be the one firing up the ovens, but it's not like he'd turn them off either.

E Michael Jones thinks humanity can be saved from Jewry by mass conversion to Catholicism and rejection of the Talmud. Of course most people would disagree though. Especially with the history of crypto-Jews, and Jewish theology teaches anyway that you will still be a Jew even if you convert

Jesus
>The son of a whore, a magician who is steeping in boiling feces in hell

Mary
>a whore degenerate trash woman who deserves all the shit she gets

Christianity
>"the min are to be exterminated"

Look up "min", "minim" in the jewish encyclopedia.

Buy book
Read book
Let your family and friends, and your friends' friends borrow it

you're very stupid. aren't you?

OOOOOOOH SHEEEEIET. OP ETERNALLY BTFO!

>get rid of Jewish influence and power
>make sure future Jew kids are raised proper Goys
>eternal peace and prosperity

If considered buying it for this purpose (only have pdf now) but I don't wanna push that shit on them. It's probably too redpilled for them when they're just barely purplepilled to begin with

No, his first two books on the JQ were quite tame compared to this and reviewed well in the academic world. Then he released this one and not a single review was released, and then SPLC tried to get him fired from California State, Long Beach. Some jewess even went to his campus and interviewed many of his faculty, bringing erroneous arguments about the man and trying to pressure them to gang up on him and fire him. Almost all of his fellow faculty disavowed him, but Long Beach never fired him (he was already tenured). I guess they didn't want to go through a legal battle over it.

There's some more tidbits about it in this link to an article about the recent SPLC suit against Anglin.

theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/on-the-splc-and-their-lies-the-harassment-of-andrew-anglin/

ALSO: CoC is required reading for all anons. Read it now. If you're a youngfag and Sup Forums is your only resource on the JQ, you basically have a white nigger understanding of what's going on, with very little depth.

Do you think the jewish problem is primarily related to their religion?
I think it is more about their race and genetics.

So he was smart; started soft to show there are no flaws. Then get out the heavy guns and they can't do anything.
Besides starting the typical kikeish smear campaign.

Jones' theory extends to outside of Catholicism, though, to the broader term of "Logos," which is quite profound, meaning the natural order of the universe that is sometimes spoken through men who embody it on earth. He still thinks Catholicism is the ultimate representation of it (sorry, no).

Also, he denies the importance of race, which seems counter-intuitive to Logos (natural order), since part of the natural order would be to respect the tribal nature of humans and to see how mixing them all up is a disaster and against life's plan.

I honestly think the ultimate way forward is race realism combined with the concept of Logos, but a NEW religion outside of Christianity for white people in particular. Christianity is so cucked at this point; there's no turning back on it. Most don't give a damn about it anymore, either, but at least their biological instincts will be activated the more shitskins ruin their communities.

I read some of it. It argues the case for nationalism more so.

FYI, here's the pdf version for any interested Sup Forumsbros: bookzz.org/s/?q=culture of critique&yearFrom=&yearTo=&language=&extension=&t=0

Should i read it...........

I loaned my copy to a Catholic cousin. He said it was an "evil book," and I think burned it. I'm serious. I kind of hate him for being such a stupid coward. The book doesn't really give any judgement about whether jewish behavior is good or bad; it just documents, with mostly jewish sources, in amazing detail what their influence has been.

I bought another copy for another uncle and cousin (not Catholics), and now they're redpilled. So it's worth a shot.

every white man alive should read it

Fun fact: Can't find the book in Norwegian book stores.

Wonder why.

No, I think he said it was a natural progression from studying them in detail. He didn't have any plan going along, nor was redpilled about the jews before the first book. He was just an academic doing research, and that lead to the natural conclusions one finds if he studies the jews enough.

It's both. That Talmud has been bred into them for thousands of years now, plus all the inbreeding they've done. It sounds like the perfect match made in hell.

>Scientists Discover Gene That Predisposes Ashkenazi Jews to Schizophrenia

haaretz.com/israel-news/.premium-1.560128

>natural progression from studying them in detail
yeah. iirc, he was writing an essay for group evolution, and he chose kikes because they kept good record. it progressed from there, red pilling the shit out of himself every time he researched.

he admired jews when he started

What exactly is the book about though?
Like what kind of revelations does he point out that make it an informative book?

I just read an article by Paul (((Gottfried))) has said it's possibly mostly Eastern European Jews who are leftist while the German Jews were right wing.

It basically covers in great detail the takeover of the jews of American politics and culture. Read read the first few chapters for free online to get a better idea of what it's about.

i'll break it down as easily as i can, fellow burger. the topic of the book is in the title. he gives example after example of how the rats criticize, marginalize, and devalue everything they can about their host people. it's their culture. it's what they do. he cites a metric shit ton of sources proving that their goal is to throw the host people into ruin so that the kikes can reap the innumerable benefits from it, such as not being the target of discrimination, profiteering, political dominance, etc. in a disorganized society, a well organized group (the kikes) will rise to the top. that's about as simple as i can explain it.

for a slightly more in depth summary, please see here (although i highly recommend reading the book):
fanghornforest.wordpress.com/culture-of-critique/

the book can be found online here, but i bought the hardcopy:

"Cultural Marxism" doesn't exist you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=odhhGmwxZ5I

bump for exposure since we are getting flooded with newfags since (((Rebel))) media is directing them all here

There's a reason Jews have been ejected from societies for thousands of years. They're parasites, plain and simple.

Required reading

bump

Just google "culture of critique pdf" bro.

Jews are just about to come upon another one of them there unfair persecutions pretty soon.

Such is their way. If they enjoy it, more power to them, I guess.

put it this way, user. i couldn't even read the intro (approx 70 pages) without wanting to murder all of them. for those who say we're retards and tin foil hats for claiming they run the government, here's an excerpt that i earmarked from the intro:
>Culture of Critique, page lx
>Ari Shavit, an Israeli columnist, describe his feelings on the killings of a hundred civilians in a military skirmish in southern Lebanon in 1996, "We killed them out of a certain naive hubris. Believing with absolute certitude that now, with the White House, the Senate, and much of the American media in our hands, the lives of others do not count as much as our own."
>source document: New York Times, May 27, 1996.

So it's basically taking advantage of the culture they are in all whilst making an enclosure of their own Jewish culture which doesn't produce anything good and to the extent that it begins to attack the host culture?

take a moment and let that sink in.

something like that, yeah. use the host's weaknesses against them and profit

Yeah, I know. I just think it is interesting that no Norwegian shop is selling it.

This might all be going according to plan, so Jews and Muzzies wipe each other off the face of the planet.

I think there just might be some veracity to the Pike letters.

Thanks man, i'll definitely read it.

Also to everyone in this thread ignore that French retard, he always comes in, shouts his retarded slogans and fails to answer any question. Don't give him and (You's), he's impossible to have a civilized debate with

this was made by a commie, so it's clearly biased

You're welcome. if you like pdf's i linked it above. I like all my books to be the old fashioned kind, and i wanted to support Dr. McDonald's work with shekels.

If you're not much a reader, you may want to watch the "Goy Guide to World History" documentary.

It includes narration/interviews with Kevin MacDonald as well as E. Michael Jones (), so it covers many of the topics that both of these authors have written about.

It covers the main points in the Culture of Critique, such as immigration, neoconservatism, Boasian anthropology, Freudian psychoanalysis etc. E. Michael Jones covers a lot of Jewish history in the Middle Ages

youtube.com/watch?v=Mq79hZdhjO0

>E. Michael Jones
love that guy. i don't care so much for the religious slant, but he does excellent work.

>a new Holocaust

there was no holocaust in the first place.

no need to google. linked here:

That's fucked up

>hardback copy

Where were you able to find it for less than 100 USD? I'm kind of jealous...

not hardback copy. hardcopy (not electronic). i bought paperback.

While I think that screencap captures the average jewish mentality quite well, I have no doubt in my mind there is a group of Elders of Zion who do their best to herd their own influential kikes towards a vision they have for their future world. The Protocols are also required reading.

This book (I finished it just today,) should be required reading for every white European.

It puts the vital Jewish piece of the puzzle into place and exposes the foundations of white self hatred that were created by Jewish dominated intellectual movements.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Jews try to ban it because it tells the truth about them.

One thing i don't like about him is his view on religion it's absolutely autistic.
In that documentary he mentions something along the lines that Pat Buchanan being a Catholic and his being a (Protestant?), could not successfully coexist in a defied terriorty, also he goes on about how white people are broken up into different sub species (Agree) and he says we can't co-exist together either, despite America having proved all of his examples wrong.

His sexual dominandi book was really good though

The Talmud worldview is ingrained into their brains, hence the source of their evil. Even into the secular ones. It's not just a Satanist religion but also a Satanist mind frame.

This has nothing to do with genetics, since modern Jews are not even blood descendants of the ancient Pharisees who created the Talmudic laws. It is the spirit of evil and deceit. The Jewish spirit, the culprit of the problem.

Dude, do you live in Asuncion and work at an airport?
I can only think of one person who would use this site that's from there

www96.zippyshare.com/v/TLKTTIuf/file.html

This is why I will reject all degeneracy and live the rest of my days out in the woods growing a family, and thanking God for his Son jesus christ and praying to God to bring the the splitting of the night, and unleash his wrath in a grand apocalypse of vindictive glory

Atheism is a Jewish scheme to turn people away from God and Christ. People can't be atheist and redpilled because even the jews believe in christ.. the jews are the enemies of christ.

I can see it now... the heaven's parting and fire reigning down on the degenerates... a pale horse will take them in the night like a robber. The great day is here

it should be pointed out that to the kikes, christianity and white people are basically the same thing. the two terms are interchangeable and both refer to "whites and white society"

>viewing yourself as a victim 24/7
Every person that watches FOX News.

is this download legit?

bypass the middleman click screen and go straight to the pdf

youtube.com/watch?v=zK8oyzJxql0

Thank you user.

no problem

He suggests the Luciferian doctrine is quite unlike atheism but I have to ask, in what way?

Isn't it basically just a different version of men doing whatever the fuck they want?

>Dude, do you live in Asuncion and work at an airport?
Nope. Many people are waking up down here. This appeared at Asuncion last year. I myself am surprised at the amount of Paraguayan IDs I see here.

Me too brother. Grew up in a secular family with communist upbringing. Accepting Jesus Christ into my life has been the greatest healing force I've ever felt. Never have I felt so strong to face my own degeneracy, my own sins.

We live in a Jewish World Order today. The "modern" materialist nihilist mindset is nothing more than the Jewish spirit sickening our minds. Their end goal is to break our covenant with Christ. To prevent our salvation. Be strong and never give up your trust in The Father and The Son.

Because atheism leads to materialism, aka Satanism. No matter how moral you think you are, an atheist will always crack in their darkest our to degenerate influences. Faith grants strength to your spirit.

This is a one fine thread.
Bump.

The faith of Luciferianism grants strength to the spirit? Or were you saying it's the same as Satanism?

Faith in God I meant. Satanist/Luciferanism is nothing more than the belief that the material world is all there is to life. That's how he deceives you into not acquiring salvation.

Friendly reminder that Francis excommunicated a guy for advocating for female priests, called gay marriage the work of the devil, and compared gender theory to the nuclear arms race.

He also only called for one migrant FAMILY per PARISH. Not endless young male mudslime shitskins. That is indeed a reasonable amount of Christian charity.

I once wore the fedora as well, but we must remove it to wear the halo.

bump for justice

Glad to see people are reading this book.

And The Occidental Observer, which is awesome. Andrew Joyce and the gang are bros too. Good to see KMac training proteges. Gawd, to be one...

Honestly everybody's online home for when Sup Forums is too uneducated needs to be TOO. They post dank shit constantly. Guillame Durocher just did a four-part thing on Plato's Laws, KMac just did a series on Indo-Aryan social organization...it's a godsend, give them money. And read old texts like Plato with their guidance!

I personally believe that Jews are 4th dimensional Aliens/ Demons who manifest themselves in reality. They look at you like they want something, like they are scheming

This.
It's like they have a black aura surrounding them.

>like they are scheming
because they are scheming, user

This. I'm currently writing right now and the more you get into it the more attentive you become.

Reminder that psychology is a not a science. It's funny that Sup Forums supports psychologists only it supports your own narrative.

Is there an online version?

>KMac just did a series of Indo-Aryan social organization.

I must have missed that one. Do you mean this, though? theoccidentalobserver.net/2017/04/the-roman-variant-of-indo-european-social-organization-militarization-aristocratic-government-and-openness-to-conquered-peoples-part-1/

www.theoccidentalobserver.net

Mannn does jewface trigger me now.

Physiognomy is real and they are exactly as they look.

Made me think that perhaps they really are G*ds chosen people after all. Master race?

Seriously, Hebrew looks like some alien next level shit

Bump an ACTUAL Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums for once

Guys we have to get passed the antisemitism, Trump is president now and his entire cabinet is Jewish. His daughter is Jewish and so is his closest adviser. We need to progress our values with the times, it's fucking 2017 already.

>implying the book is nothing but psychology.
here's your (you), faggot
most of the book is source after source, of "this jew said this. this jew said that"

Yeah, shoulda been more specific

Eh, it kind of is. Psychiatry is the bullshit.

IQ is part of psychology and it's replicable as fuck.

And even if it's really a kind of art or philosophy, like Freudianism, evol-psych seems to fit the facts very well when it comes to sexual behavior & ingroup/outgroup phenomena.

Thanks fellow goy

Here have a subversive bump

>I'm not saying Kevin MacDonald would be the one firing up the ovens, but it's not like he'd turn them off either.

Made me lol.

It's also nice that Kevin MacDonald is getting more traction, he should be required reading and it would probably get people to shut the fuck up about based Ben Shapiro or (((Rebel Media))).

Bump for truth & justice