WHO WILL PAY?

So Trump wants corporations to pay 20% LESS tax.
Pay 15%.

Ameribros, are you ready to pay the rest, to make up the difference?
Are you really making that much money?

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/canadas-housing-bubble-explodes-its-biggest-mortgage-lender-crashes-most-history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

And you fucking leafs have the nerve to call Americans stupid.

Raise the debt ceiling

>be any semi competitive industry
>can only make a defined profit margin no matter what
>any tax increase is passed on to the consumer
>lowering corporate taxes is bad somehow

Unless an industry is regulated to the point where new competition can't come in and undercut the old guard(which granted, there are a lot of those), any tax is always going to get passed onto the customer and/or employee.

Not 20% less. 20 percentage points less. There is a difference.

They don't effectively pay that anyway. 15% is about the average depending on what loopholes, accountants, and lobbyists you can find.

>Ameribros, are you ready to pay the rest, to make up the difference?
considering that I'll have so many options for jobs, I'm going to take the highest paid one and end up paying more income tax - so, yes indeed!

You dumb motherfucking leaf, this is going to RAISE the amount of money brought in to the government, not just through repatriation of overseas funds, but this will lead to more taxes paid by each company and more small companies started to take advantage of the low tax rate. No one needs to make up the difference because the government isn't entitled to whatever arbitrary figure they decide for all eternity. It's time for government to start doing more with less just like the rest of us.

He'll just bankrupt the country.

Then let a democrat take over who will get blamed for the entire mess.

>repatriation of overseas funds
that's a one time deal
>will raise tax take
>gov't will have to do more with less
which is it you tard

>which is it you tard
Let em explain it to you in a way that even A FUCKING LEAF can understand. More with less is in regards to the bullshit fantasy you're claiming. The lowering of taxes bringing in more net funds is the reality.

Let me explain you in simple terms.
My dad's a tax lawyer, he gets hired by companies to find ways to minimize how much tax they pay (call 'em loopholes if you want).
Small companies don't make enough to pay a lawyer to do this kind of thing, and pay a massive tax that chokes their potential for development.
On the other hand, big companies pay probably even less than 15% through lawyering.
Reworking the tax rate into something with far less loopholes will make the companies pay their due, without having to pay so much that it chokes their growth, and foster small and medium companies.

Fpbp

The government will have to spend it more carefully

that's 15% straight across the board tax retard

it's actually a tax hike as there will be no loopholes like the previous tax code

>Small companies don't make enough to pay a lawyer to do this kind of thing

I have a small company (just 3 guys).
And even we do because tax experts pay for themselves.
Also we have no idea how to fill out a tax form ourselves anyways, it's so complex even the tax collectors don't understand the system, so it's not even possible not to use a tax expert and once you have one you might as well let him minimize your taxes.

>dumb motherfucking leaf, this is going to RAISE the amount of money brought in to the government
>uses 0 figures to support his argument
cool

explain, please? I don't understand this

>we're not selling a lot of product at x rate, set it on sale at y
>more people buy at lower price
>make more money at the lower price than at the higher one
It's common sense you moron. When you want to grow something, you don't tax it, because it creates less incentive. Lower taxes = more incentive to fucking pay them.

yeah, if you assume increase in growth rate. you better hope you're right

>No one needs to make up the difference because the government isn't entitled to whatever arbitrary figure they decide for all eternity. It's time for government to start doing more with less just like the rest of us.
but the goernment just decided on a different arbitrary figure.
And you know the government provides your schools, sidewalks, roads, legal system, air traffic safety, immigration, national security, police, etc, so how is having less for those things a good idea?

serious question

>make up the difference
We don't do revenue neutral tax cuts here. Let the niggers and spics of the future pay it

20% less of 35% is 35-35(0.2) or 28%

20% points less of 35% is 15%.

>implying I have to pay less just because corporations pay less

In fact he's lowering my personal income tax rates as well. I'll pay less. The government will have less money I guess... which is great they can cut more stuff. Let's start with welfare.

>thinks lower taxes will RAISE the amount of money brough into the government
>does not do any number crucnhing
>doesnt even know the elasticities of that shit to do proper calulations
>thinks fiscal stimulus through tax cuts will work during almost full emplyment

>Lower taxes = more incentive to fucking pay them.
Literally trickle down misinterpretation of laffer curve. At best it would increase revenue collected to tax as a % but not as a $ figure

>tell corporations they have to pay 80% commie tax
>corporations go lol no and pay no taxes because they can get a better deal by paying 40% tax in another country
>tell corporation they only have to pay 20% if they promise to pay it all
>corporation says okay and does

20% > 0 you fucking leaf.

>Reworking the tax rate into something with far less loopholes will make the companies pay their due, without having to pay so much that it chokes their growth, and foster small and medium companies.
>reworking
>fewer loopholes

Why would you think there'll be fewer loopholes?
Trump wants to put lawyers out of business?
Fewer loopholes just sounds like bullshit for the masses.

supply-side economics: when you haven't had a real job in business or administration since the 80s.

Are paid to spam your same posts endlessly or are you unemployed?

>percentage points
Frederik pls

Should be 25-30%

15% is way too low but it seems like an opening position for negotiations.

Are you ready to pay for your fiat money housing bubble?

zerohedge.com/news/2017-04-26/canadas-housing-bubble-explodes-its-biggest-mortgage-lender-crashes-most-history

im not the obamaleaf, but economic illiteracy infuriates me. Tax cuts are tax cuts= more deficit spending unless there are massive spending cuts. There is no fucking free lunch in fiscal policy during an economic upturn

>Let's start with welfare.

Cutting welfare results in:

1) people going out and finding jobs that aren't already being done by underpaid illegal Mexicans

2) more crime

Which is it?

The government wastes money on bullshit social programs, redundant employees, and crony contracts. Like the roads for example. We don't buy quality roads that last long periods of time with the lowest bidder. We buy roads that crumble in 2 to 3 years and the company that has ties to whatever official gets the contract at a disgusting price. We fund bullshit programs like endowment for the arts where they pay thousands to feminists screaming at the top of their lungs and dowsing themselves in shit-colored paint, calling it "performance art". We hire civil servants that have little accountability an little incentive to do their job well because of fucking unions that protect fuck ups, meanwhile they get bloated salaries and lots of time off compared to the private sector.

It's all waste and fraud.

>call 'em loopholes if you want
call 'em what they are:
they're fckn loopholes,
bought and paid for

You clearly don't understand the Federal Reserve system. Income taxes don't pay for anything in the first place. It's mathematically impossible to have anything but deficit spending.

Well he's kicking the illegals out and trying to get a wall built which should open up jobs.

He also campaigned on relaxing the gun laws so we can shoot more criminals so this all seems to check out.

>pay 15% now
>will pay 20% less
>they will pay 12%
And I thought Unitedstatians were stupid.

It's a well known fact that if you give companies tax cuts they will always invest 100% of it straight back into the economy.

Likewise, giving a super-rich person 30,000 less in tax means they will always push it back into the economy.

>You clearly don't understand the Federal Reserve system
I dont think you understand how banking works and that govertnment debt is not the only thing out there.
>It's mathematically impossible to have anything but deficit spending
tell that to countries with budget surplus

Most corps won't be going from 35 to 15, they'll be going from 0 to 15 because most corps are in tax havens

This is all about repatriating American dollars

Idiot

the economy of the micronation housing their offshore accounts

I fail to see how that is gong to have any effect on Vancouver or Toronto.
Can you explain?

>Well he's kicking the illegals out and trying to get a wall built which should open up jobs.
Obama kicked out millions. More than anyone ever. And that did nothing.

>Federal Reserve system. Income taxes don't pay for anything in the first place.
wut?

>falling for a technicality dressed up as significant action

In 1981 Congress held an investigation into this, known as the "Grace Commission." They confirmed that "not one nickel" from the income tax goes to pay for anything. It all goes into the pockets of the private owners of the Federal Reserve Bank.

Just as planned.

As long as less Indians and Mexicans are coming here to take American jobs I am all for it.

hes referring and misinterpreting theory that debts cannot be paid off as they are created by new money(under fractional reserve system). positivemoney.org explains it

Obama didn't build a wall or kick people off welfare either

You're really only talking about sloshing debt from one place to another and manipulating the total amount of numbers on a balance sheet.

It's not paying off anything. It's just centralized control of the economy.

he counted turning someone away at the border as deporting. someone could get stopped at the border 40 times and never detained and it would count as 40 deportations.

I understand you but i get why others wouldn't

but neither has trump

15% of 30 is bigger than 30% of 10.
Lower taxes and businesses will spend more here which in turn will be taxed.

Corporations dont pay taxes. They pass them along to their customers and employees. It may feel good to 'stick it to the man' but youre really just incentivizing them to take their money off shore. Americas got the highest corporate tax rate in the industrialized world. Even Europe isnt stupid enough to tax job creators.

They pay 35% now, trump will drop it TO 15%, not lessen it BY 15%.

>Why would you think there'll be fewer loopholes?
Simpler means less convoluted which is much, MUCH more likely to not have exploitable holes in-between the lines.

Also lowering the taxes will bring back more corporations that went offshores the the US. They paying 20% and having american workers is more than not having them, which means no tax income or american jobs.

It's not gonna happen
Tax Reform is a dead agenda, he can't even get health care through with a GOP congress. Lame duck president

Remember that he's getting rid of deductions. Corporations pay nowhere near the actual rate right now, so it's not nearly as dramatic as it seems.

Wait until people find out the tax money we pay to the IRS goes right to the bank of england, barely a drop in the bucket back to the US.
Everything is a lie basically and this debt bubble will crash with no survivors.

You realize all those services you listed are total shit and way over priced compared to their free market counterparts, right? How about we voluntarily choose what services we want to pay for and allowing competition instead of having taxes STOLEN from us to pay for piss poor crap service. The point is, I'd MUCH rather these things provided by the free market than the state, as they would most certainly be cheaper and much higher quality.

city of london controls the world!

Oh no, the government will no longer be able to do stupid things and the relegate the cost to the people through ever increasing taxes.

What a nightmare. Low income people won't even pay income taxes.

ameritards never seem to get it that their rich just like our rich over this side of the ocean dont give a fuck about them or us...xD

usa/europe is turning into africa--because africas wealth has run out

>implying the federal budget has any correlation to tax revenue

Well, when we get to that point it's effectively a debt jubilee and then whoever has the monopoly on real assets (including intangibles like technology) gets to remake the rules.

Same old same old.

You're an idiot

Do you know what a bank is?

lolol wat? What wealth has the West been exploiting from Africa in the last century? AIDS doesnt count as an export.

Do youi know how banks work? Money you put in a bank doesnt sit in a scrooge mcduck money pit. The bank invests it.

Income tax is down too you fucking leaf.

Income taxes are passed to the employers, who then pass them on to the customers.

In the end consumers pay all taxes.

Yeah let's tax the rich 90% , that can't be bad.
They will stay there like good billionaires and take it in the ass.

Unless you're a welfare leach. Then you get off for free.

Some people think niggers are dumb, but they're actually the smartest.

Yes. Or the employees do in the form of depressed wages.

So, you'll pay for your police protection and sidewalks and sewers and air traffic safety and food safety regulations by yourself, with all that extra pocket money?

No one should be paying taxes because there shouldn't be any expenditure

They'll eventually print money to make up the shortfall. It'll be a regressive tax.

>this retarded fucking leaf pretends to not understand the simple fact that lowering your corporate tax to insensitive companies to keep their production in the US is better than them moving to third world shitholes and paying no tax
Tell your handlers to dock your 0.05 moosebucks per post, you're doing an abhorrent job

Why do you even ask? He is just a fucking retard.

Where my gibs at?

There should be a minimum tax of $20,000-$30,000 on all individuals over 18.

If you can't even make that, you deserve to roll into a ditch and be left there.

We work in this country motherfuckers. Time to learn the hard way.

Eliminate gibs.

yeah, somehow all that stuff ends up getting paid for. Its the $5000 toilet seats at the pentagon and the solyndras and a billion other total sink holes of government waste that benefit nobody that never seem to be defunded.

>>Ameribros, are you ready to pay the rest, to make up the difference?
>implying someone else has to pay more

Just stop to give Tyrone and Juan a bunch of benefits and every productive person can start to enjoy low taxes.

>In the end consumers pay all taxes.
not really, if i save 50% of my income i still pay tax on it even if i didnt spend it

>Some people think niggers are dumb, but they're actually the smartest.

Sometimes I feel like all the drugs and public violence niggers commit is just an act.
That once they are home and nobody sees them they they act all civilized and laugh at all the whites they fooled into giving them free money again.

No, they definitely live like apes in a hut. I used to be a property manager on the side. No matter what you do they just nigger harder.

There are exceptions of course. I don't mean to be racist. But it works the same way as (((coincidences))).

Those are paid by local taxes......

He didnt say consumers pay all their money in taxes, he said all tax money collected is ultimately paid by consumers (or labor). Which is essentially true.

You simply can't explain to people who've spent their entire lives working for monopoly money that monopoly is actually worth less than the paper it's printed on.

They won't have it. In fact, they'll literally kill you to prevent it from becoming true. Memes are real life.

No you don't.

Because then you pay, say, 40% "income tax" you will just demand 40% more pay.

Nobody gives a fuck about gross income.
People only care about the net amount at the bottom of their paycheck - the amount that actually flows into their bank account.

Maybe in your shitty economy propped up by the Jews in the Un. go home cuck

The only reasonable public expenditure is to helicopters to throw commies out of.

Money is only a token.

You hold on to it temporarily until you buy something with it.

It doesn't matter that the token is technically worthless.
It still allows you to exchange your labor for goods and services - which is all that matters.

shussh you, you'll scare the horses

people making under 20k won't pay any taxes.. which is 80% of america