Explain this to me

How come o n ever WMBF couple they are always fit and smart but on BMWF shes fat and he is a chimp?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cUP28stcJU
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

White males (usually) have standards.

It dont matter the result is the same: brown mongrel children

I'm sorry but that image is fucking hilarious

Because the people posting here it have weird cuck fetishes (and are obsessed with large black dicks) and don't care about successful/smart/pretty couples with a white man and minority woman as it doesn't pander to their autistic fantasy about all white women being too degernate to be worthy of their dick and all black men stealing the "good women"

I wanna find a black girl like that!

/fit/ seeks /fit/

I love how all the fags on here are so racist against blacks and anyone of color despite knowing at the same time that it is all manufactured by (((them))).

Are you dipshits too autistic to look at the declassified government documents showing that the CIA in 1960 released shitloads of heroin/cocaine/etc. into the black communities?

I always see the classic picture of "this is what black people are (old 1920's photo of black workers dressed nice, honest good men) and this is what "niggers" are (modern day picture of the aftermath of drug epidemics in the black community that the CIA controlled by (((them))) caused).

Its like you guys just like being edgyfucks and actually not trying to solve the problem here. Are most of them annoying and outrageous? Fuck yes they are. But thats just called being ghetto. Plenty of people from all races that act to Sup Forums's standard of "niggers" by simply being ghetto. But as I just said, you just look at the majority of ghetto people and thats the source right? Well what made them that way?

youtube.com/watch?v=1cUP28stcJU

They seem to have realised.

This. They don't realize lots of blacks are redpilled. We are all stupid slave goyim animals to them (((them))) and are proving them right by letting ourselves be divided and conquered.
youtube.com/watch?v=0QbjELF-8kY
Let's all stand together as Christians once again. As long as we are all divided under (((secular))) democracies, they win.

>mentions The Protocols of the Elders of Zion

now that's a woke nigga

>lots of blacks are redpilled
Yes we know 8% voted for Trump. Every stereotype has exceptions, #NOTALL, etc.

Nigger detected.

because niggers don't know how to control their woman.

Average white man and black women aren't attracted to eachother so it tends to be high tier people of both race.

Blacks will take ugly white women and coalburners only care that he is black and tall/muscular, face doesn't matter so much.

youtube.com/watch?v=aCJ0auISVZM

It's like you took Jesus and Hitler and made a sweet little... Jesler? Jitlus?

Fuck you

prepare to get DOXed and swatted, nigger

So this is how Isis was defeated

White men are generally less attracted to black women, so a black woman has to be in the top tier to be able to attract a white guy.

Black men fetishize and see white women as a status symbol. Unless the black guy is one of the exceptions (educated, wealthy, civilized), only the lowest of white women go for the typical black man.

Typically is elite black female leaving the niggers behind, compared to trash white female entering niggerdom.

Agreed, the (((CIA))) is responsible for constantly sabotaging the black community and taking out any black leaders who rise up and try to move the blacks away from thuggish behavior. Like MLK, or even Malcom X, who was allowed to go around promoting violent resistance, but the minute he started preaching peace (((they))) had him killed.

sums it up

Not worth it. He should keep that thing as side pussy if he has jungle fever but marry and breed within his own race. Interbreeding is just fucking up both their lineage, every people should be concerned with their own survival as a distinct race and culture.

What about whiteskins withouth a distinct race and culture.

t. paleass american mongrel

Since when were the mario brothers fighting ISIS?

>Its like you guys just like being edgyfucks and actually not trying to solve the problem here
wheredoyouthinkweare.png