Redpill Thread

About to drop some heavy redpills on the ZOG

>Soviet Union has been influencing the United States since the 30s and Communism is the reason the West is degenerate.
Wrong, the Soviet Union was a failed globalization project that was quickly abandoned post World War 2 once it became an economically communist conservative Russian empire and the Jews did no longer see it as an appropriate vector for globalization. America on the other hand was perfect, holding a large sphere of influence and being an attractive country full of promise. Russian meddling in anything has always been PRO-RUSSIAN, never Pro-Israel, Pro-Globalism, etc. So of course the ZOG called for a witch-hunt of "Communists" in America, so that nothing could ever get in the way of what was to be the beginning of a Jewish Global Empire. Degeneracy started in the West at the behest of the Jewish masters, it has nothing to do with the ghost of the Soviet Union.
>Muslims are degenerate and must be wiped out.
Not entirely wrong but certainly misguided, Muslims have always been the way they are and have not been a problem to the West until Israel was created and started land-grabbing. There is absolutely no need for any Western powers to be meddling in the Middle-East, yet a reason is always created for Israel to be allowed to spread it's legs in sovereign territory. All anti-Islam rhetoric is Jewish propaganda aimed at infuriating Goyim to generate support for wars in the East. All pro-Islam rhetoric is aimed at infuriating the other spectrum of Goyim to generate support for wars in the East. Islam must be isolated and kept out with strong borders and strong immigration policies, not because it is "degenerate" but because it is not culturally European and has no place in Europe.

The Earth is spherical in shape.

Trump is Zionist and all /ptg/ threads are posted by the (((CIA)))

Every single moon landing happened. NASA hasn't lied about a thing.

This is a reply from a rare flag

>North Korea and Iran must be destroyed because they are a threat to American security and because Papa Trump said so.

Papa Trump is saying what he's told to say and doing what he's told to do. In fact I can go as far as saying that at this point, he's doing a lot of it on his own after realizing what his master's want and what will get him a place of honor among them as "The Best Goy".

North Korea is an American enemy because of American meddling and constant attempts to destabilize them, as far as anyone is concerned they are only an enemy to American hegemony. Take a look at South Korea and the degenerate mess it has become since western judendom has taken hold of it. This is what they want for the entire world, North Korea and Iran are obstacles in the grand scheme, Russia is an obstacle, China, etc. Any country that is considered a "threat" by the American government is a threat to globalism and Zionism.

Nice proxy

bump

You guys still haven't taken the Gematria/Coded Reality Red Pill yet

Cubs won the 112th World Series on 11/2 last year, no coincidence. Sports and history are scripted by ritualistic secret societies.

>He can't state one single piece of evidence the earth is flat.

Prove me wrong. Protip : you can't

Kill yourself you ginormous fucking faggot

good point.

The problem with the muslim statement is that now EU countries have a significant %of muslim population and this will have consequences

Fuck off, kike.

The coriolis effect.

That's evidence for sphericality.

I know we should but it's all a bunch of bullshit in the end. What had gematria actually solved? It just shows everyone is a coincidence

Bump

Oh, sorry I misread it as "prove to me that the earth isn't flat "

Rip me

it's mostly a waste of time

hypothetically you could use it along with other nostradamus type shit to try to predict future happenings, but I suspect this post hoc type synchronicity is just a phenomenon of remembering the hits and forgetting the misses