Fuck, can we do something about the Chinese menace?

First, they took away our textile jobs, then they came after steel, then after mobile phone production and now after our fusion records.

What is next, will they want our women too like the Muhammads?

If ya can't beat them, join them

you reap what you sow Deutschland.

Knowing chinese, that thing's probably made mostly out of styrofoam and palstic waste

/thread

>Nuclear fusion
When will people stop falling for this meme? China should just focus on advancing thorium molten salt reactors and perovskite solar cells and leave it to the EU to waste money on impractical vanity projects.

GOOKED

I hope they invent fusion. somebody has to

Don't worry, they're notorious liars and only have a fake model reactor made out of styrofoam

Australia YES

>Fuck, can we do something about the Chinese menace?

Yeah, one thing: Shit talking online, while doing nothing. Like these people:

ofcourse you can do something about it
stop voting in favor of giving your tax monies to corporations and refugees and invest in energy research

this

my country's on borrowed time, and nobody is doing anything to save it. they're all too busy deceiving each other.

>Australia YES
Australia is in Asia, so that does not count.

You are now aware that Australian Universities are staffed by hundreds of Americans.

Exactly.

People keep downplaying everything that's happening elsewhere, hands over their eyes, while not trying to do something to progress and be competitive.

That's a bad mindset.

Who cares at this point they won, now lets just enjoy our slow decline by making trap threads on /r9k/ to piss them off.

>What is next, will they want our women too like the Muhammads?

I have bad news for you... our women are already getting RICED

Make better fusion reactors.

RICED