Name it No Bull.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Mateschitz
youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ
zeit.de/2012/36/Wolfgang-Fuerweger-Red-Bull-Story
energydrink-us.redbull.com/en/ingredients-red-bull-sugarfree
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

RED PILLED RED BULL!

Maybe he should buy another soccer team too.

>the sugar-filled jew
>redpilled

that's a sugarpill, user

hide sage report

PREP THE RED BULL
RED BULLED

It's a jew trick
He'll sway right minded people to go left
Fuck the merchants

A placebo is still preferable to poison.

Kek

Its all good but beware often these so called right wingers turn out to be closet jews, using divide and conquer and infiltration tactics

Time will tell.

energy drinks are the only sugary water product that actually comes in servings sizes that are not full retard though.

Redbull me on Red Bull.

Red Bull will sponsor the race war

The fuck. Have you ever even heard some of his interviews?

This is if anything a great move, I just hope it has higher production and journalism standards than Breitbart. Either way, this kind of thing is badly needed in Europe.

Red bull gives you right wings.

>Either way, this kind of thing is badly needed in Europe.
Very badly needed. We need more red-pills here.
I don't even understand why there aren't more right-wing outlets here in Europe.

Red Bull comes in 250ml, 355ml and 473ml
Coke comes in 200ml, 330ml cans, 0.5l and 2/2.5l bottles

Pretty much every single sugary drink come in a variety of sizes

that's about all, peace out

>he thinks 473ml is comparable to 0.5l
Listen here buddy, those extra 27ml is just stretching it from reasonable to fucking ridiculous.

Red bull is actual the least bad for you out of all the energy drinks

The pH is 6 compared for 4 for both rockstar and monster

The severing size I smaller and its actual blended proportionally

I drink the sugar free one.

250mL is the typical size that comes to mind when you think about Red Bull. Most every other energy drink comes in 473/500mL.

(You also forgot the 591mL size Red Bull)

I am off to buy some redbull, be right back

Could have at least made it 470, geez. Probably has to do with them wanting the cans to be a very specific size for some aesthetic reason though.

>the aspartame Jew
wew laddie

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dietrich_Mateschitz
>Net worth US$15.4 billion
from fucking sugared water with caffeine,
literally sugared jew

can someone fetch the relevant pasta, "top kek pigshit"

There are, but it's too isolated and regionalised. France has a very good network of non-mainstream right websites and infrastructure on one hand but Germany and the Low Countries have nothing on the other. I know the language barrier is one issue, but still it's time to push hard on all fronts in Europe with developing a strong online media presence.

Not just in the UK cuckservative, soft-populist media domination sense either, actually proper nationalist media with the journalistic standards of the mainstream press and more investigative journalism.

What's the sugarpill?

Quick rundown?

>that nose

(((ourguy))) af

it's because of the conversion rate to ounces, 473mL == 16oz

Can't wait for the even edgier version that Monster puts out.

Drink the sugar free version

It's an imperial thing, most likely.
It's easy to forget that the US still uses a terrible measuring system for everything

I don't care, I'm ready to die

>oy vey you can trust me

Can confirm as someone studying engineering. Also when the hell did we get back the (You)s.

guerrilla marketing doesn't need wings.

He's not talking about physical sizes, but the contents within those sizes. The proportion of sugar to soda and sugar to energy drinks is much higher.

you niggers are so fucking stupid.

Mateschitz is not a jew.

tfw when my Dad turned down this job.

Going out to buy Red Bull right now.

Based Didi

>Red Pill by Red Bull
literally poetry

I have not seen 591 can that here in UK or Europe, I did forget the 330ml bottle though

But, maybe he is controlled from jews,

>Redbull me on Red Bull.
It is shit. The guy is a lefty looney and it is all about marketing.

Fuck em.

As long as I get my austrian Breitbart version I dont fucking care

>Another manipulation site
What about independent impartial news
this postfact world sucks so much

goddamnit I wanna support it but I hate energy drinks and quit drinking all sugary drinks in general.

best thing is he didn't even invent it, he just found it in Thailand and made a business with the inventor to bring it to europe and usa.
>mateschitz
>right-wing
lol, everything that's not SJW-leftwing-shit is right-wing for them, isn't it?

redbull gives me focus and a little boost when I need it

monster gives me a high that sends me into withdrawals where I can't function normally without it

so yes, I will choose the cup of tea over crack for my energy needs

Red Bull 11g sugar/100ml -194kJ
Coke 10.6g sugar/100ml -180kJ

Its pretty much the same values

Classic white cultural appropriation

And yes everything not left is right wing extremism

You do realize that the energy drink is like 5-10% of the company? The actual company is a brand full of marketing, promoting stuff etc... most of the company is actually this "extreme sport events" shit.

CHUGGING RED BULL RITE NOW FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!!!!

>uhhhh

>what is that nose???

youtube.com/watch?v=hj70rtP3lUQ

>>reportedly
>>allegedly
>>sources say
>>passive voice
>>person to infinitive
>>possibly
>>experts

I expected Sup Forums not to take headlines with cop-out words seriously

the new sugar free lime and acai berry ones don't have aspartame

Have you guys ever had Cranberry Red Bull? Holy fuck, it's surprisingly delicious. I don't drink Jewish syrup water anymore but I do owe Red Bull for getting my ass out of bed many times my first year in college.

>tfw read this recently about him

>Dietrich "Didi" Mateschitz is an advertising genius - but he does not want to market himself. Anyone trying to learn something private about the founder of Red Bull will feel the anger of the 68-year-old. This happened to a journalist who came to see the entrepreneur's mother. Mateschitz said to him, "I will not tolerate that. As long as a perforated kneecap costs 500 dollar in Moscow, you will not be safe. "This is how the journalist describes his encounter with Mateschitz. A few days later, however, the billionaire apologized in a letter.

here is the link it's in German and mostly about a book some dude wrote about Mateschitz
zeit.de/2012/36/Wolfgang-Fuerweger-Red-Bull-Story

>perforated
Linguist. Love it.

what the fuck am i looking at

Cranberry Red Bull and votka was very nice when I tried it

The new red pill drink. But just a glass or two, excessive drinking is degenerate

is redbull >>>/ourdrank/?

/ourdrink/

Right-wing news or (((right-wing news)))?

Well clearly he sees there's an ever growing divide between the right and the left, and seeing how leftist media is oversaturated as it is, it's only logical to invest into the right where there's less competition. It's all about the money.

Why does
>Right Wing
Carry such negative connotations?

Often I'll be discussing politics with co workers and any source I bring up that isn't from the Guardian, etc, is dismissed as "right wing bullshit"

>"Red Bull gives you ladyboys"

>The Forth Reich Sponsored by Red Bullâ„¢.

Is the Anarcho-Capitalist X Fascist dream?

He's a billionaire, what do you think?

Remember those clips where hitler was tweaked out?Now we know why, red bull gave hitler wings.

>red bull gave hitler wings
He died because he flew too close to the sun ;_;7

wtf, I love Red Bull now.

brb, going to buy some cans

Really gives me wings

I remember Rockstar Energy got into trouble over donations to anti-gay marriage foundations or something.

Is there a link between energy drinks and the redpill? NEETs seem to love energy drinks.

He's in a better place now.

>An Austrian trying to save Europe again
What's their secret? Is it the mountains?

Let me LARP a Reddit.

"OMG! HIGH ENERGY FROM ENERGY! TOTALLY BASED!"

The only good one

Red-bull ~ Commie-moloch

>I don't even understand why there aren't more right-wing outlets here in Europe.

What is state authoritarianism against the press through subtle but effective means like licensing regulations?

Red Bull News plays in the bullpen, MSM plays in the cuck shed.

Name it Red Pill

He has no ties to right wing. But because he doesn't say "Please wear headscarfs" and "Refugees welcome", he must be a nationalist extremist.

Its nice, though I like lime/silver edition (but original is the best)

I'm not sure why everyone is so excited over this. It's not like right wing groups haven't formed even without ((money)). If we take up his offer and coalesce around his website it just gives them another avenue to restrict our speech and monitor our movements. Our greatest strength is that we go to an underwater finish seahorse riding board and occasionally raid normie networks with the truth.

I stopped drinking the crap ... but the cucumber-flavored sugar free Rock Star is sort of refreshing / delicious.

Also he's never going to allow discussion on topics that actually matter like race or the JQ. It's going to revolve around altkike topics that are so prevalent everywhere else. It's just more shit to murk up what we're actually trying to accomplish.

Red bull merchandiser here
ask me any thing

nais

i always liked redbull over shitty burn or satanic monster,it tastes better and it isn't even that addictive

wtf i love redbull now

It's inevitable that rich guys will swoop in and try and cash in on our movement (ahemTrump). Just stay on massage: We have the right to have White countries in the world.

Damn right. Weird how all the people here are shit talking him at this early stage too ...

>It's just more shit to murk up what we're actually trying to accomplish.
>He thinks the alt right is a unified movement
>or that it can accomplish anything
Trump sold out faster than the Nintendo Switch and he was the only thing the alt right's ever accomplished of note that wasn't a hate crime or harassment.

proof? this is all I can find and it says otherwise

energydrink-us.redbull.com/en/ingredients-red-bull-sugarfree

Yeah. He has a long and consistent record of being a reliable non-cuck despite being part of the super rich elite. He's not some changeable type like Trump just in it to make a fast buck or exploit popular support for certain positions.

Still surprising people like him exist among the European elite, more so being it's richest person.

"I drink that pink robot piss, its pretty yummy" -Styxhexenhammer666