Prove your not a shill. How long have you been a Sup Forumsock

Prove your not a shill. How long have you been a Sup Forumsock

>late stormfag/JIDF-early doom Paul era

I started posting on stormfront and listening to their podcast near the end of 2013.

I didn't start browsing pol until the 2nd republican debate.

Got here a week before the 2014 exodus, didn't know what the fuck was going on, just seen loads of "he does it for free posts" and then went over to cripple chan and came back here a year ago.

Browsed here once back in 12/13 but was too normie to understand it so didn't venture further.

Lurked here irregularly during the early years, but only became a regular at the start of the Ukrainian Crisis. I had been on KC Sup Forums more, but couldn't stand the constant Ukrainian butthurt and Russian proofposting.

Pic only marginally related, RIP Dominique

I was here since /new/ . Trumpcucks and reddit tier meme culture ruined this board

Started coming here around 2011 for the lelz. Took a break between 2013 and 2014, which is when I became redpilled. Came back in 2015 with a new viewpoint and have been hooked on Sup Forums since.

Before Sup Forums was even an option on the boards, and the likes of cheese pizza, tub girl and gore threads were rampant.

I personally witness Moops posting on somethingawful.org in real time back in 1999. Yea score one for the good guys

since 2012 i even remember what song the mods pinned to the board when obama won his second term

Been here ever since I saw pol on the list of boards.
Never went to new though.

So I'm guessing I came here the moment they changed it, what time would that have been?

I am here from the last summer and the newsfaqs are turning this place into a shitwhole.

What era was late 2011?

To be fair I was only on and off until 2014, I still remember seeing Trump announce his intent to run and thinking "eh"

I've been on Sup Forums since 2003, but I was relatively late to Sup Forums.
Over the years, I've frequented a variety of boards on Sup Forums, and after being told to go back to Sup Forums for the 500th time, I did, and decided to remain. I'm not sure when that was. I'm guessing around 2013.

Did we used to be called /news/ again even before that? I remember a hiatus between news boards with nowhere to post but I've smoked my memory away like a degenerate

>How long have you been a Sup Forumsock

No idea I don't keep track of this shit.

and its Sup Forumsack datamining newfag

2014 just before gamergate

Probably longer than 95% of people here riht now

I've been around long enough to know that Sup Forums NEVER has and NEVER will predict a happening...

Also, NOTHING will ever happen of note with North Korea

I arrived somewhere before the 2012 elections and the Aurora shooting. Dorner, the Boston Bombing and such were fine, but GamerGate destroyed the board andis the obvious reason m00t leaned toward bailing in the end.

Been here since we were /news/ and I miss our black crime generals that would get deleted before 100 replies because moot is a blacked little tranny.

Im super new, came here with HWNDU, but ive stayed cos autism is the right way to go

I stopped by every now and then between shitposting on /ic/ , /x/ and Sup Forums during 2012-2013.

I never stayed here long because all the "hate" and use of "nigger" made me think it was just a cesspool of butthurt losers with permanently high blood pressure and I didn't think it was healthy.

I ended up chilling in a lot of the pinned chimp out threads in 2014 and started dropping by more regularly. This is now the only board I bother browsing or posting on.

The irony is I'm better off now than if I just kept lurking reddit.

New, here since 08/11/16, before that suffered for years on 9fag because I didn't know there were better places

long enough to remember noko, balloon boy and the Deepwater Horizon oil spill sleepovers

Came here due to le based niggers subreddit t_d and decided to stay when they became cucks and I took more redpills

I came over when you raided /tg/, shortly before the first time they turned off captcha because you were being cunts.

I was a Sup Forumsack before Sup Forums even existed.

I'm only here since Bataclan, end of 2015.

I've been here since last summer

been on Sup Forums more than 8yrs but went over to 420chan for some time before starting with pol/ 1,5 yrs ago

I'm an oldfag, been here since the very beginning of HWNDU

Same here. It's odd to go through 15 years of your life as a Sup Forumsack, then suddenly see the world catch up in a matter of two or three years.
I don't think most young people realize what an enormous shift this really was. I think this is the first time in modern history that young people have created a reactionary right-wing movement that involve millions of people. Historically speaking, it's always been the rebellious left-wing youth rising up against the conservative right.

but started to be redpilled when zeitgist came out then started with Alex Jones 2011 and been a fan since, not saying hes perfect

I don't think Alex Jones is a good way to be redpilled.

*checks date on paycheck*
Around last summer

today is my first day on Sup Forums to be honest

Edit: fixed typo

What Do Estonian think of Russians?

been here since a bit before romney election. can't imagine anything being better than zimmerman before or after my time

They should all be genocided

I'm an oldfag from /new/. Before that I lurked Stormfront.

Why? always been wondering about why Estonians hate Russians, and also why they hate Russians in Estonia. Can't find any good info on it tho

I came here during pizzagate then started redpilling you faggots regarding meme warfare section 1287 global engagement center by Obama

Since mid 2014
Still got to see what Sup Forums was like before the whole gamergate and exodus fiasco.
Funny how you guys don't post about skull comparisons anymore. I swear to god there was always a thread on this.
It was much more 1488 than it is today.
And you guys have really stopped calling out the jew with redpills and shit. Yea there ain't that many redpill threads anymore either.
It really has changed a lot since the presidential debates/ primaries/election
Fuck has it gone downhill.
Now all I see is
>le praise kek
all the time

The fuck is a Sup Forums? This is just new /n/. Where the fuck are Invisible Sky Magician and Capitalist Ba$tard? Does anyone know where my goddamn pills are?

>77
KEK is among us desu

>Why? always been wondering about why Estonians hate Russians

Are you serious?
Perhaps it's because they occupied us and genocided us (for some reason the UN still doesn't recognize it as genocide even though it is)

>Send thousands on trains to camps to work in winter at -30C without any clothes
>Most of them die
>Not genocide t. UN

Ever heard of the Soviet Union?

god fucking damnit

Well that explains it.

Came here some time between the cornering of dorner and the failure to flim flam the zim zam

So in other words late spring/early summer 2013

Nyet

Discovered pol around 2013/14. Felt like I was coming home.

2007 or 2008 when Sup Forums was /n/ - News

Fuck I didn't know I was so old. There must be a few other oldfags here?

Commies sent the absolute worst of Russia to colonize Estonia, and now the diaspora stays in a country they constantly disrespect.
t. ethnic Russian

late 2009

I don't remember much about that time other than proto-memes and infographics

Ah the Sky Magician? He was a chink right? Nostalgia bomb

>aurora shooting
I was the guy posting pictures from the scene. I saw the movie in a white peoples theater then when I got home it was happening and Sup Forums told me head over to the ghetto and take a timestamp

I just want to draw attention to my ID

>it's an r/the_donald pretends to be oldfags thread

I migrated to Sup Forums after the Jesse Slaughter bullshit on Sup Forums and the consequences were never the same.

Some might say I dun goof'd.

I remember space elevator threads.

Lmao you're funny

Blame r_td. Plebbit fags ruin everything.
Old Sup Forums was a place of civilized discussion.

There was no "Le praise kek", or
"Praise Trump!!! XD" like there is every 2nd fucking post now

Mine are pretty good, as well.

observed

A Canadian chink to be specific, yes. That pretty much explains everything.

I came in during the earlier part of the election, since Syria I have
D R O P P E D
Kike Trump
C-can I stay fampai?

Been here since they started the Libya campaign back in 2011, stayed for the /sg/.
Fuck (((them))) and fuck every other person on here, you're all stupid.

I fight the homeless jew.

Ebin

Total newfag. Came here for zimzam, got away for a couple of years, came back for the brexit buildup fml. Probs here forever now

Was here a bit before the exodus, you didn't miss that much desu

yes as long as you know about the jewish question
Follow the path of light brother

03 or 04. A fucking long time. Came from SA, still retain membership there. Recognize a lot of people on /k/ since they post the same pictures on both forums like retards.

Original poster of the JIDF troll as well as the original gun control troll threads.

Been on here for a long time but not since /new/ which I unironically bullshit and tell people i've been here since /new/.

Love coming here and trolling you guys. Give great meaning to my pitiful existence.

See you in the next troll thread (every thread)

All you missed was aids

/new/

>Do I know about the Jewish question
I read "the dispossessed majority" and left with the inmate sensation of wanting to kill Jews
I'm starting on gulag archipelago today

I am a shill and I get paid four Bernie-bucks per post and 1 Bernie-buck per upboat

i dont know the exact date but sometime around that big gulf oil spill desu

how did you become redpilled

That sounds exactly like me. If cripple chan had more users I'd still be there.

Beta here, i was wondering how do I become redipilled? Like I am terrible at talking to girls and I masturbate a lot. What can I do to help myself because I am not in a good position right now, and I'd like to become what they call "alpha'.

6 days does that make me an old fag yet?

>anti-NWO

>libertarian

>anti-Semite
201x

>Sup Forumsack

>full fash

>Kek worship
January 2016

>esoteric Hitlerism
>2016

pretty much exactly the same for me, except for the taking the b8 and going to cripplechan part. That place is filled with people who take themselves too seriously.

Sup Forums since 06, Sup Forums at its founding.

Got redpilled by a guy who worked at BK with me when I was younger, who lent me "The Creature from Jekyll Island".

Focus on yourselves, anons. The individual you can become is more powerful than you can imagine.

Since before Sup Forums was a thing. I was here for the birth and death of /new/- News in 2010 and started lurking Sup Forums when it was created later on in 2011.

at least trumpfags are less cancerous that stormfront shills

ive been here since late 08 on /new/

this place used to be a lot more redpilled

Too long.

I've been here since /new/

you are all fgts

what song?

Theme tune to pic related...

im a newfag, i started browsing yesterday, i know about the term newfag from outside Sup Forums.

I'm a shill, they just don't pay me.

pm me if you want a job with me also.

Ive been here since 9/11
Sup Forumstard oldfag reporting