When was the last time america great?

When was the last time america great?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gct8oufhvas&t=577s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That time two national guardsmen beat up a terrorist on the French subway.

No, look up emmet till.
Those were the good days

When Coolidge was president.

muhfuggin bix nood ware da white wimmin at

guarantee she will grow up to fuck niggers

early 90s

The day before Aerosmith and Run DMC released Walk This Way. -OR- The day before Nirvana released Nevermind.

Fuck of Sup Forums fag

When it had 48 stars on the flag.

Also 48 stars are more symmetrical, so the flag itself was greater looking.

Sorry. Just an oldman here who saw the legimization of that rap shit as something bad and grunge killing metal.

Grunge way worse than rap - rap is just communication between negros that jews tried to market (Beastie Boys worse than Aero/DMC) to white people - but grunge was the promotion of faggotry to white people. Led to goth/emo faggotry. Destruction

Before 1500 AD

1950-1970

At least we will always have RUSH. Ehh Canada?

When it was still British

Since George

Hot

the 80s

It was when we shit directly into the vagina of the Spanish. This is why they smell at times like Pajeet.

Every summer Olympics.

when HK ruled it

Guess

and when these majestic things gently floated around in the skies

when Obama was president

1939?

How is one even number more symmetrical than another even number?

airships are a sign of Greatness -- the US was greater when it had them, and so was Germany!

>When was the last time america great?

watch this:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gct8oufhvas&t=577s

Before ww2.

good ol depression

>observe pic of 48 star flag
>now observe the current 50 star flag
>visually compare the two
>notice the difference
>notice one of them is more perfectly symmetrically aligned

both are symmetrical in one sense, but the 48 flag is more so -- in the current flag, there's vertical rows of 5 and of 4 stars, this unequal number results in empty spaces at the top and bottom; with 48 stars this doesn't happen - with the 48 you can visualize them being placed into a crossword square pattern and fitting perfectly.

During Aztecs.

when/if you ever get 54 states and the flag is changed accordingly, then it will look greater again.

>observe pic for epic proof

Sometime before the jewish globalist satanist cabal took over the country in 1913 I guess.

>When was the last time america great?
When the spanish and portuguese owned your country, fucking monkeys

post war america 1950s were the absolute best

then it all went to shit after lyndon b johnson

I just thought about this.
40'ies, fuck yea!
50'ies, the great seeding
60'ies, a golden age
70'ies - not so sure with the starting hippie-movement
80'ies, coming back
90'ies, the last golden age?
00'ies, contemplancy, the start of the downfall
10'ies, full degeneracy leftist lunacy extending ever some foothold.
20'ies, Trump's second term, the New Golden Age

Fuck that's a good graphic

Hippy commie shit was in the 60's

I-Is that Maddie?

best burger flag with 51 stars coming trough

Exactly this.

To the day before Nevermind changed everything to shit.

after we invaded Germany and blew the shit out of the yellow belly shitdicks going around raping everything they slaw. War brings out the best or the worst in you. And look around Russia in a state of despair china people can't fucking breath there own air. AMERICA is STILL the best standing super power. Britain is a fucking Joke now, France has a future president that is basically trump X2. Germans can't go outside without being raped and when people try to take about it there called racist fucks. And Paul Ryan is slowly destroying Canada because feminism is great NOW GET ON THE FUCKING GROUND YOU FUCKING WHITE MALE. Along with the fact that there having there own issues with rape because of Islam how just how well they treat there women and there GREAT respect for them. Also lets put in a carbon Tax that forces working class Canadians to pay more for heat than they do there mortgage. But Paul Ryan's hot tho so it's OK for him to destroy his country. So um listen we're not doing fantastic anymore BUT at least we're still respectable.

I used to wonder the same thing until I visited the Ellis Island museum

Fuck the 1950's were supreme

To me it's Jag Panzer.

also china's ruining out of drinking water so Start stocking up with ammo cause WW3 is very very very possible. As of this moment we THINK they have 10 more years worth of drinking water. But if they continue on there current course of action 10 years is wishful thinking maybe like 7. Keep in mind a lot of water there losing because it's just so god damn polluted. And they'll most likely try stealing other countries water before they start undertaking the massive cost it would be to CLEAN that water.

Before the Glass Steagall act. Everything after the creation of FIAT currency is shit.

She is adorable, I feel sorry for the world she will inherit.

Before WWI.
Wilson's weakness and inability to matter caused America to go downhill. Even the whole prohibition debacle was started under him.
Worst disaster to happen to America since the War of Northern Aggression.

January 20, 1992

November 22, 1963 at 12:29pm.

The 1950s

In times of slavery. Bringing back slavery is the only thing that can safe this country.

Any time pre-1960

40s-60s

I myself am not even white, or at least how Sup Forums defines it, yet I would give ANYTHING for you guys to have that America back. Even if me and my family would have to leave. Tbh, the Middle East probably wouldn't be so chaotic today if the America of yesterday still existed. I'm really gonna miss you guys if you are eclipsed this century...the US today isn't even American. Probably the final sunset of America was the 80s, when you went out with a bang of patriotism, masculinity, and amazing movies. Best of luck my friends.

When we nuked Japan.

Before they shot Kennedy.

Why? Your original flag was pretty glorious and that's the closest you will get.

>1929
>great

or we could stop with the retarded star-for-each-state meme and just pick a flag and stick with it.

The moment before JFK took a bullet to the head.

America has no right to be a white country. It is completely justified that you were flooded with immigrants of all colours from all over the globe. It makes me sick when "white" Americans speak about homogeny, because it cheapens the plight of Europeans who are being diluted in our own native homelands.

>this is gone and is never coming back

I become genuinely sad ever time I remember this fact

I feel you, I'm Jewish and I'd run screaming headfirst into an oven if it brought those days back. I suppose things aren't all entirely bad, but my god I wish we could change the demographics back, save the world.

October 25th, 2001.

fair enough

WW2 to Korean war period.

America went to shit exactly on 9/11 2001.

That is the date everything imploded.

>t. Mohamad al Britaini

We were mixed Europeans, and we have a code of values and constitution exceeding any other legal code put to pen in Europe. This country was, at one time almost 90% white, but now it doesn't matter.
We don't mean to cheapen your plight, but we're going through something definitely similar.

I'm not singling you out. I say the same thing about Canada, Australia, and NZ. You settled the land, you made it great and prosperous(as white people do), but it still is not *yours*, and when you say that it is, it makes the argument for a homogenous Europe weaker.

Your argument is that it's not theirs, because they didn't completely genocide the natives first?

Domestic automobile peak: 1979

The U.S. *CONTROLLED* the auto and manufacturing industry. We gave it all away.

April 26, 2017 5:08pm

1861. It was a downhill slope from there

WW2

1965 Immigration Act (read: White Genocide Act) was the downfall.

Federal Reserve Act was passed in 1913. That wasn't good.

Civil War didn't bode well.

The Federalists won, that laid the groundwork.

Right now I feel like the protagonist in the last scene in the movie Apocalypto.

I miss the days when our star patterns used to look cool.

The seeds of America's destruction were mainly planted in the early 1960's. The destruction itself really began in the late 60s and early 1970s. By the late 80s and early 90s it was now very visible. 9/11 was the point of no return. 2010 was about the point it felt truly dead. Now it is just decaying with occasional body spasms.

At this point the most you could hope for is full on civil/world war or a global economic collapse followed by chaos and a societal reset. And then you have to hope those that survive have learned from the mistakes.

Wrong

That set the stage for the problems we have today, but it wasn't the real issue. The real issue was in 1970, when women were duped into thinking having a job was fun, so they flooded colleges and doubled the work force, halving pay. If they had just stayed in the kitchen, a man could still provide for his family with a single job.

Jan 1st 1990 - Dec 31st 1999 was peak America, and it's never coming back

Fuck, that's rough. I'm still trying to reconcile what I keep hearing about the ethnic background of so many prominent globalists with my conviction that the average Jew, frankly, has absolutely nothing to do with it and would just rather live his life in peace like the rest of us.

Before 1965

For Christs sakes, we've always had minorities in this country but it didn't start being a problem until after the Immigration Act of 1965

Close the fucking gates, kick the illegals, anchor babies, visa holders/violators ou before the demographics get fucked and NOBODY is happy

Well, nobody except for (((them)))