Consider the following

Bill Nye is delivering the final Redpill by sacrificing himself to prove the left is a cult with insane beliefs. Discuss.

Nah, he's one of them.

this man single handedly turned me against climate change

More likely, he's sold his soul to Satan and this is just what's required of him to remain relevant before the final collection.

I'm going cruising on my sailboat, headed for secluded spots, where my wife and I will enjoy sex by the moonlight.

Bill Nye, will continue to frustrate the ever living heck out of Sup Forums people will be screaming persecution, and find all sorts of problems to be alarmed at.

I'm done with it. Enjoy your self inflicted drama ;p

Bill "Our Guy" Nye

>this man single handedly turned me against climate change
How can somebody be "against climate change"?
Do you mean... against the theory of climate change?

whoa
mind blown

It's not man-made.

Bill "Kill the Shill" Nye

why do you retards always make these 11d chess threads. he's a globalist, its really that transparent.

>Half of women should be women
Subtle push for genetically engineering futanari.
I can dig it, Bill.

>It's not man-made.
I think we have way better arguments to stop emissions.

Anyway, look, I spoke directly with people who've been researchers at the South Pole. They dig up carrots of ice, then analyse the bubbles of air contained in the ice.
One of them explained to me that Antarctica has two climate belts: the windy coast, and the centre.
The centre has very low snowfall, but it is steady and seasonal: this allows us to get clean records of the snow that did fall, layer by layer. On top of that, due to Earth winds, particles of water are carried there from all around the globe.

>tfw he told me he got whisky on the rocks using Jesus Christ's water

Jokes aside (btw that was a real thing, lol), he told me it is pretty clear most shit starts during industrial age.

In this sense, we should not doubt climate change. Nevertheless, what is mostly worrying is not climate change per se, but how steeply the composition is changing.

If I were you, I would not mind global warming... yet the most severe shit is the amount of Lead and Palladium being spread around.

I know, this is not a climate change argument, yet it is still a "green energy" argument.

Fuck me if I'm wrong. Even if global warming wasn't a thing, we'd still better off cutting our emissions.

End of the story.

P.S.: btw my friend told me the biggest reasons for having "research" bases in Antarctica is to be able to hold territorial claims in case things get awry at the UN. But that's another story. :^)

Sorry, but climate change is real. We can debate for hours that it is positive or negative, but climate change is real. I hate that retard turd, but just because an idiot has the same ideas and believes like you, doesn't mean it's not true?

Denying global warming is like a fucking Christian denying science because MUH BELIVES

You had me at Satan.

Bill literally thinks that people who disagree on him on climate change should be jailed

Bill thinks there is no room for discussion

Leftist's do tend to produce unintentional consequences. Bill "The End is Nye" actually believes the freak show pseudoscience he's pushing.

This. Biggest hoax on the planet. Even worse than the six million one.

Nah, senpai, I saw the way he reacted when that dude said that when "AI" is used to estimate recidivism among inmates, it starts to trend toward minorities, meaning that it generally starts to classify minorities as more likely to continue committing crime and ranking them as better kept incarcerated.

I mean, he can still be entertaining to watch. The theater fag in me still has some admiration for him, but this God damn show... Enough. He and Tyson need to be taken down. Imagine a well edited, professional grade series of videos that address each assertion made on the show.

Man, I don't really mean to turn your bait down, but please understand that I became aware of the existence of this guy some 12 minutes ago when this thread was started.

I literally don't give a fuck about whoever this "New Year's Eve" man is. I don't care if he goes on TV.

It is literally an Amerifag topic.

Norcuck here: And the other dudes are all right, but I really don't feel like having a confrontation with Nye's supporters.

>t. impotent nerd virgin

You look at the lunar calendar? It's near new moon phase, you won't see any moon light you stupid faggot.

Kek will sink your ship if you go out.

Imagine if huge problem was approaching, you've been studying it your whole life and try to direct public on how to solve those issues than scientific illiterate retards tell you it's hoax.
Hell, if I was Bill I would go full Hitler on those people.

Every year, global warming drowns 6 million Jews.

If you don't support a carbon tax you are a Nazi and deserve to get assaulted.

He's a science educator and television personality from the nineties. He's coming back to present as "science" the talking points of the lunatic leftwingers -- gender fluidity, and all that other crap, for starters. His only audience may be the people who still watch Steven Colbert, but it's one more voice trying to push marxist propaganda as if it were fact. And his show is being offered on Netflix. I don't know how far the reach of that network goes... to Ireland, for example. You're going to be hearing about him again, in any case.

Too good to be true.