/esp/ Spain General - Princess Edition

JOIN THE /ESP/ DISCORD discord.gg/VP5fkkq
This thread is for the discussion of Spanish politics. Try to keep it in English so non-Spanish bros can keep up.
What do we do to save Spain?

Latest News:
>Businessman Javier López Madrid arrested for irregular financing of the PP
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/21/actualidad/1492751879_745293.html
>The Seville Audience excuses three previous high-ranking officers from the Board of processed people
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/21/actualidad/1492791759_512179.html
>Carmena says that Aguirre "is not in conditions" to stay in the City council
ccaa.elpais.com/ccaa/2017/04/21/madrid/1492788442_066697.html
>The judge sends the right hand of Ignacio González to prison due to the Lezo plot
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/21/actualidad/1492770279_489474.html
>Concern regarding corruption in Spaniards increases by seven points.
politica.elpais.com/politica/2017/04/06/actualidad/1491464901_189129.html

Theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=DjWJxjfW_x4

No beaners, sandniggers or protestant netherlands allowed.
VIP:
>Italy
>Portugal
>Catholic Netherlands
>Ireland

Previous >>?
If there isn't a /esp/ General in the catalog, copy this OP and make a new thread! Let's make this become a thing.

what the fuck? why is the little girl white if she is spanish?

Because we're whiter than you, Pancho.

Their royal family are of French ancestery

Her grandmother is Greek and her mother is Spanish, Ahmed.

The Spanish are genetically Europeans for the most part, especially if you exclude the most southern regions. Just because your continent is full of half-black Hispanics doesn't mean they're all trash.

Nice mememap

How are things going, one of our best sons?
Also I guess Turkey is white since it doesn't have the BAD COLOR.

Portugal is VIP?

Well thanks hermano, but I have no doubt you will try to conquer us again.

Disregard him, probably a spic.

But I don't want to invade you, Portugal

meh, nothing interesting other than the latest tremors, they got kinda frequent, in the last 4 days, wich is rare even for a country like this

Hows the political scenary going?

>checked
a joke as usual, nothing really worth mentioning.

post more leonor.

Ayyyyyy

How do I get a qt spanish wife?

Que ganas de follar la princesa cuando tenga 18 años

>be kiwi
>go to Spain
That's it.

I think the consent age is 16

You don't want one, trust me, they're all nuts.

they're all feminists too

Oh how old is the princess?

11 y/o you pedo

>post tfw when princess Leonor does a coup d'etat

One can only dream.

>one of the highest divorce rates in the world
>one if the lowest fertility rates in the world

We have to figure out what's going on.

>mfw Leonor restores absolute monarchy and annexes portugal

Leonor I de todos los Santos will overthrow Felipe

It's called Feminism I think

Can't wait to rape that little blonde spic

-Black man from the United States

Was not really asking like that user.

>blonde spic
>blonde
>spic

pic juan, nigger

We're waiting

Got unlucky spic you are not White here in the U.S.A. My family fought in the Spanish America war against the Spanish Empire and against the Nazi's in WWII the U.S.A isn't as blinded by racism as one may think Technically I'm Biracial with ancestry going back to England and France. Only dumb wetbacks(even the European/Blonde ones) try to conform to our American ways but always fail. I have Spanish family and guess what? They marry Black man more than White men and have ling lasting marriages. Being White means nothing unless your rich, American, or some other north western European. Now go back to eating tacos Jorge.

LITERAL WE WUZ TOP KEK NEGRO

Tell that to the U.S.A. military that is currently occupying your country. I know you hate Negroes in Spain, but only because we end up taking your cute woman. Nobody likes spics which is why you get shot at the border. Now please do yourself a favor and got back to home depot with the rest of your brothers.

Nobody likes you. You are a spic, everyone hates you. You'l find out eventually boy, this is a man's world. There is a reason why Spics don't do anything of Merit here in the States by besides stink up our southern territories.

>your cute woman
kek, our women hate you mate. Go LARP somewhere else.

>our women hate you mate

True but I have got my dick sucked by a latina lol though and it was very cheap

>he thinks we have literally anything in common with mexico

all of these things you're talking to me about are absolutely alien to me, you stupid nigger

>by a latina
That's not our women you retard.

>I have got my dick sucked by a latina lol
good for you mate but latinos are not us, they're the product of our mistakes

>Wow nignog paid for a whore and now thinks every women wants him
Hahahaha dumb fucking nigger. Go take your black fragility to fucking reddit

Love those little princesses :3

>tfw no monarchs in your country

Reported to the CNI, Pekka

This is Leopoldo. He was the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire(which controlled Spain at one point lel) and a product of race mixing between a German woman and a Black man. You're just a low level pawn. Nobody likes you or you're race beside the drug addict you give cheap cocaine to.

>blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin

didnt know you guys still had whites

What's CNI?

All these mad spics.

Is this black revionism or something? Leopold I was son to Ferdinand III and Maria Anna, both whites. Quit the bait.

Our CIA

Dude WE WUZ EUROPEAN KANZ Didn't you know?

Lowly spic, still trying to cover up the negro's great European ancestry? Just accept that were brothers who share history.

spanish secret services. A bunch of retards who were expelled from Cuba because they were fucking whores all day long. James bond spaniard version. kek

A little BBC cum sucker. Look at those lustful eyes, I hope one of those feral Mexicans get her.

>thinks negro opinions matter

who comes up with this stuff?
medival europe, let alone england didnt know that black humans existed at all...

I'll take over from here.

Holy fucking shit. American intellectuals is not a meme anymore. 51% white country side effects I guess.

Subhuman fantasies. She's too good to even look at niggers like you.

People without history

Aquel genio de ambición
que, en su delirio profundo,
cantando guerra, hizo al mundo
sepulcro de su nación,
hirió al ibero león
ansiando a España regir;
y no llegó a percibir,
ebrio de orgullo y poder,
que no puede esclavo ser,
pueblo que sabe morir.

¡Guerra! clamó ante el altar
el sacerdote con ira;
¡guerra! repitió la lira
con indómito cantar:
¡guerra! gritó al despertar
el pueblo que al mundo aterra;
y cuando en hispana tierra
pasos extraños se oyeron,
hasta las tumbas se abrieron
gritando: ¡Venganza y guerra!

Free helicopter rides for the PP.

How come she's so Nordic looking?

I actually live in a very White state so seeing nigger loving White woman/girls is a common thing, matter of fact my first sexual experience(dry humping sessions) was with a cute little blonde girl. But like I said before I'm Biracial and grew up around my White family so my experience is a little different from the average Black who lives around all Blacks.. You Europeans know that there have been Black kings and Emperors in Europe, it's shame your trying to hide this fact, but your race has a track record of Iconoclasm.

Maternal lineage from Asturias. Old european blood.

because she's still a child and because we're visigoth rapebebes

They want to be north of the Pyrenees so bad, they're not even a stinky French man.

Portugal too, i never though there would be so many divorces here. On fertility, we have the same problems as europe, but they try to compensate with migrants, while we dont.

>Princess Edition

How many eurobucks for synthonizing rai1 and rai2 with bj cabrio and cim?
t. british expat

Free helicopter rides for the PSOE.

>You Europeans know that there have been Black kings and Emperors in Europe

Sure.

Le noble Black man meme

>You educated Europeans

I tend to forget that more than half of Europe still shit in holes.

She's actually very Spanish-looking, but blonde with light eyes.

Don't laugh Nigel, and stop stealing their history

fucking samefag retard, we have IDs in Sup Forums

Spanish women are the kindest women I've met.

go back to your shitty crowded rainy island nigel

>Kidnapped Spain by betrayal, helped by the most treacherous of all kings Fernando VII
>Dupont gives Napoleon his first defeat in open field in pic related

When will you take the spanish red-pill?

They will be some hot princesses in a few years.
Too bad they'll probably turn out totally leftist and marry douchebags.

>The nigger is this delusional

lol what a retard

>French ancestry

Maybe three centuries ago, they have more Spanish blood than anything else now. The mother of the girl is also a Spanish "plebian", a former tv news anchor.

>They will be some hot princesses in a few years.
No they're already past their prime

Caucasoids never give up. We know that you're the devil and spread nothing but lies and disease. Please do yourself a favor and jump of a building I'd pay for your funeral too.

How does it feels that your government is taking shitskins for eu money?

Literally perfect. What wouldn't I give to have two little sisters like them. Antis are deluding themselves.

Why do black men have a creepy obsession with non-black women? You guys are worse than yellow fever fags.

i'ts nothing new, we've been having waves of mass immigration since the late 90s, especially spics, roccans and romanians

>With only an elementary school education, Garrett Morgan, born in Kentucky on March 4, 1877, began his career as a sewing-machine mechanic. He went on to patent several inventions, including an improved sewing machine and traffic signal, a hair-straightening product, and a respiratory device that would later provide the blueprint for WWI gas masks. The inventor died on July 27, 1963, in Cleveland, Ohio.

how long do we have to meme spain great again?

This map doesn't specifically represent "black" Sub-Saharan admixture though.

It is one of those weird Eupedia mixes where they put haplo and autosomal data mashed together. It's mostly North-West African. Go to the Eupedia entry it explains it.

All those maps with Spain and Portugal having SSA are biased due to the fact that they include in the global of the nations the percentages of the Canary Islands and Madeira. Also, most SSA in Spain is ancient mesolithic admixture brought by the levantine Natufians who mixed with people from the horn of Africa, we are talking about 10,000 years ago.

>Why do black men have a creepy obsession with non-black women

I view the white woman like the slave whore that she is. If your talking about the rest of my race, they're under the presumption that the other ethnic groups like them and want them around which is just not the case. Every one has hatred for us Black folks which is why I view the other races as property or slaves. Most African-Americans are destroyed because they disregard this one fact, and that fact is that the White races and the others races have to be enslaved for enslaving your ancestors. Once my race discovers this fact they'll discover a new meaning to life.

Unlike the average rapefugee our spics and gypsies usually get back to their motherland shitholes once the european money machine stops. So the mudslim or spic colonization is not really a problem. Maybe in catalonia or the city of madrid. But we are not going to become a new afrika like France or a new mexico like southwest US.