… well probably not the french because they're cucks , but Germany ... I’m always checking Syrian facebook pages...

… well probably not the french because they're cucks , but Germany ... I’m always checking Syrian facebook pages, syrians talk all shit about germany in arabic ,my first language is arabic and i read all their jokes and comments about how they're gonna replace the Germans , Marry German women , spread islam , while Germans are decreasing in numbers due to same sex relationships , anti-natalism and sexual laziness ...
As you might notice , I’m not a fan of religions , because of the obvious hypocrisy toward non muslims by muslims .
I visited Germany before , I loved it’s people and strong values ,I have Germans frieds who visited me and stayed in my place in Tunisia , I don’t want ‘to visit again and enter a bar in Berlin and find it packed with Somalis and pakis … they’ll probably turn Deutschland into fucking Romania within 50 years ..

all I have to say is cut the fictional childish Neo Nazi crap and make some actual political changes to save your country my fellow humans , I’m mainly addressing the youth , just vote reasonably .

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NEvWjWb5COo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Too late traitor - We are already here

"Traitor" ? i'm not the one who left the battle ,his sister and mom to be sexual slaves for ISIS , and the went to beg food from from Germans and upload photos of " sucess" on facebook ...

>I’m not a fan of religions
I'm forwarding this to your political police

t'as voté Marine ?

You're the traitor, not him.

>Fictional childish neonazi crap
I dont think smelly African boy understands this is what we actually want.
After we purge the Muslims we are coming for you, Tunisia

Suggest something a concerned citizen can do.

Please! I fucking need guidance!

Find out where the politicians live

Then do what you want to fix things

As I said before, sitting on Sup Forums and discussing which nationality is ' worthy ' of being white will accomplish nothing. Germans are >>>still

Aha! Based Tunisiabro!

Tanned German BTFO.

No, no. Not you. Journalists need guidance. Pay them a visit, have a chat.

Become Based German Lone Wolf Assassin.

Slowly vanquish major Islamist Communities.

Set Germany free from these monsters.

Build wall of corpses, 300 Spartans style.

Preserve German Culture, German Cuisine, and of course much German Frauen

The muslim shitkins are not traitors, they are invaders and parasites. Traitors are the government, leftists and Antifa scum.

>islamists
Surely you jest.

just don't accept males over 18 , women and children need shelter and protection from the war , male +17 should be sent right back where they came from , if your goverment can do the job , just invite some of the Arab Syrian Army's MP officers and look the other way , they'll get the job done ...

Don't listen to the idiots of this group, help us out here post screenshots of these page comments with translations so they can be circulated to the masses, start naming and shaming.

i respect you man you live in a predominantly muslim country and you've got the big Arab balls to understand this is not right, please help us save Europe because our government are doing the opposite.

you don't get it , he's actually a syrian posting from germany , he's not a germany

AfD I believe. Make Ameri-, Fatherland great again.

you don't get it , he's actually a syrian posting from germany , he's not a german

Playing the right wing terrorist is completly pointless and will only help our Traitor government and the muslims dreck can play victim again.

So what's the game plan?

Get the oldies on our side? We need red pilled younglings.

We only lure them here to get rid of them more efficiently

probably things will have to get worse, much worse than now. But look at sweden and france, they are still cucked despite the shitkins rioting everyday. Its pretty much hopeless.

lol .... you're a population of 3 , all you do is eat whale and have heart attacks because steroid abuse , i'm from a population know for high criminal tendency , agressiveness , too much warrior gene , intelligence , both of my great grandfathers with the french army , were in the frontlines spraying bullets on nazis in europe and indonesia during ww1 and ww2... when was the last time you've seen a decent war ?? just STFU soft blondie ...

lol .... you're a population of 3 , all you do is eat whale and have heart attacks because steroid abuse , i'm from a population know for high criminal tendency , agressiveness , too much warrior gene , intelligence , both of my great grandfathers with the french army , were in the frontlines spraying bullets on nazis in europe and indonesia during ww1 and ww2... when was the last time you've seen a decent war ?? just STFU soft blondie ..

yes laugh we will kill you all

>muhh only help them excuse
Fucking faggots

other than in your shithole we still have a working police and secret service

He's actually the one who's making sens , it's fucking 2017 , have some reason

DESU i feel Germans are stating to open their eyes. They see the shit happening in Sweden, and on their soil.
If things get worse, people will start acting. Its only a matter of time before we chase the animals out.

This

The americans of german descent will conquer and fix our ancestral homeland

This, start making screenshots and make threads about it. German bros will print it out for people or retweet it.

>Working police
>Secret service
TOP FUCKING KEK, tell that to the people assesinated by ISIS in german soil, bunch of useless fucktards, a goatfucker is capable of doing everything and yet you fucktards defend them

the world respects gemany for accepting refugees , don' ruin that image with domestic violence, just have some patience and vote right, the right politicians will do a much cleaner job , the jews did it , they've raised a country out of nothing by voting for the right politicians ...

Such working police

>لمانيا المنكوحة
>all I have to say is cut the fictional childish Neo Nazi crap and make some actual political changes to save your country my fellow humans , I’m mainly addressing the youth , just vote reasonably

Keep defending them you fucking cuck, just bring some flowers for the next terrorist attack

>the world respects gemany for accepting refugees , don' ruin that image with domestic violence, just have some patience and vote right, the right politicians will do a much cleaner job , the jews did it , they've raised a country out of nothing by voting for the right politicians ...

The jews have laughed aswell

Just say Jews

no time to explain, but you have to fuck Merkel. hurry up!!!

Shilling this for my germanbros to like and share.
youtube.com/watch?v=NEvWjWb5COo

Uhh gee maybe...

GET SOME FUCKING GUNS?

god u guyd r so fucked...

Don't you think he looks like Slongshot Channel guy? Ha! His fucking laugh is the laugh of German Pride.