Latest Ben Garrison Cartoon

Your thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

grrrgraphics.com/index.html
fee.org/articles/fascism-according-to-fascists/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Your thoughts?
nice

Well, both of them would be smirking and laughing. But I suppose the message would be lost.

Post the original

Every drawing with a crying lady liberty is 10/10.

That nice swastika was trying to put out the burning books but couldn't, so instead opted to kick the bitch who burned them. Classic Garrison, but needs more labels I couldn't tell who was what.

SHILL SPOTTED, STOP POSTING BASED BEN EDITS

"Shut up kikes!"

>mauser in one hand

>zyklon b in the other

>antifa have no torso

checks out

accurate

Kelly does it better.

Now post the real one

best lo-res Kelly coming through

grrrgraphics.com/index.html

No way that cartoon is real

>black guy with funky on his shirt with a basketball
>bucktoothed asian woman with "welcome to the rice fields" hat.

The onion doesn't have the balls for that

>we are the real victims
ben garrison should stop doing this, this is a cuck mentality and only helps antifa.

Stop posting JIDF edits, where's the original?

>crying liberty
Kelly does it again

where is that swastika man's torso

pretty lame, his previous one was really good.

have you the one with bin laden in hell saying "I won!" ?

I love Ben.

If he made a coffee table book with all his cartoons or something like that I would buy a copy and maybe more than one to give as a gag gift.

Think he missed the video of a nazi retard punching a woman.

where be the bike locks

More like rubbing their hands together and counting their shekels.

Ben is so retarded

sperg tier comment breh

Wtf I love antifa now

I like it but also don't like it....

why? This is a good summary. The Antifa ae actually acting like fascists, with violence, rioting and public shaming to kill the opposition

DEY DA REEL NAZIS PLEASE REMEBER THE HOLOCAUST

DONT HAVE VIEWS THAT WOULDNT BE PALATABLE TO THE LEFT

Close to what this Finn requested

>Filename
Kek'd

Kinda wish he'd quit calling Nazis bad, and start calling these dudes Bolsheviks, because that name is far much more worse.

Is that Zyklon B in his hands?

Milo is a kike, but Ann needs to be changed

Berkeley Antifa needs to go

"conservative views" should be "jewish lies"

"free speech" could say "(((democracy)))" I guess

Leave Milo alone!

Make Lady Liberty Poland, the burning books Britain, and milo and Ann Lenin some other prominent Russian figure

Antifa don't think of themselves as liberals and openly oppose free speech and think violence is valid. That doesn't make them fascists.

Needs a "zyclon B" somewhere on the canister or gas cloud

The subtlety is what makes this political cartoon great.

did he see all the shoops this board was making and thought, fuck it i'll just go with the flow

Ann must be changed how? Sorry, are you saying she's (((one))) too?

alright though, correct me on this and I'll update it again.

Sorry, the Korean was first, the statue will be (((democracy)))

kek

The shoops we make are to make them acceptable for society. The guys a anti Semitic maniac

Strong work, but I was hoping for a spurdo or a sanic.

I'm fine with that. Nice work

the antifa should be a star of david instead of a svastika

How would that even work, though? How would you contort the human body into that shape?

Known fact: all jews are reptilian shapeshifters that can conform to make most geometric shapes.

Not human=realistic contortion

Somebody should remake the original sanic where sanic is a rolling jewstar with a greedy merchant face in the middle.

And then animate it so it makes reaction faces as it collects the jewgolds.

>antifa fag as kali
>lady liberty as shiva
I can definitely see lady liberty as shiva, but that's about it

>openly opposing free speech isn't fascist

Who would've thunk?

This idiot is unironically posting the Kelly cartoons from the Onion not realizing their liberal parodys of conservative political cartoons?

I mean . . . how dense can you be to go full Poe's law?

their ideology is simply summed up as anti-white communism
being violent and willing to silence opponents doesn't make them fascists

Which in turn makes me wonder why would anyone white be anti-white?

If they adhered to even an ounce of logic they'd kill themselves if they sincerely wanted the what's best for everyone non-white.

Makes my head tremble.

But killing two whites is twice as good as killing one white, isn't it?

[spoiler]The real answer is that Sup Forums cannot into nuance so they come to the conclusion that opposing white supremacy is just like being completely anti-white.[/spoiler]

>antifa
>nuance

these people explicitly say that "whiteness must end" that "white people becomign a minority is full" and encourage race-mixing to have less whites around

you can't be a moderate centrist and hope to convince them they're wrong, they made their minds long ago and have a mission they consider holy enough to be carried out by any means necessary

the only way to defeat violent radicals is some more violence, anything else is cucking out as they hold more and more of the public opinion

Australia is literally the best Anglo invention.

You forgot to add "zyklon b" on the can or smth

Nice

Milo and Ann should be smirking

The Black Flush

Tear gas is for pussies, proper equipment added

>idiot
>unironically
>their
>parodys
beautiful

Ben is a hypocrite and a cry baby.
>muh free speech
>s-shut up you antifa m-meanie! you're the Na-nazis
Also his previous comic was even more disgusting with him doing damage control for Trump like he didn't brought the Neocons to the white house by himself.

At least stephan Molymeme stood up by his principals and called up Trump for the shit he's been (or rather not been) done since he stepped in the white house.

antifas can only be stomped and publicly humiliated if you want to stop them

crying muh free speech just emboldens them and is actually a meme about conservatives among leftists

"muh free speech" cries are cucking out

I wish, instead of trying to pull a "See theeese are the real nazis", that we would show them for what they are. My university brought some black bitch to speak and she was an out in the open communist. The people writing the news paper talking about her were licking her asshole. Nazis killed people because "muh degeneracy" and everyone has to hate them for it. We have to cry all the time for the poor Jews. Commies kill stupidly more people than nazis and it's okay because they didn't do it because "muh degeneracy"" and "it wasn't REAL communism" (even though the people who say that will dawn themselves with the symbols of those "not real communism" states). Can we show commies for the inhuman authoritarian genocidal freaks they are? I want society to feel the same way if some guy wore a Mao or Stalin shirt as they would if someone were to wear a Hitler shirt.

Good thing I don't want them to be stopped because I loathe the far-right just as much.

Let's be realistic here, Trump came out exactly as the left was prophetizing. Instead of "making america great """"again""""" all he's doing is reving up the nukes, paid with tax payers money, just because he can.

dude's going to plunge us into a nuclear war

>parks, MLK, and thomas in heaven
>Clarence Thomas is still alive

This is golden. I really started liking Garrison's cartoons during the election but this is true beyond memes.

Kinda accurate. Very visual too. Not bad

Genius

>roachposting

Trump is a hostage puppet. The president is Kushner.

MY HATERS NEVER SHOW THEIR FACE THEY USUALLY TRY TO HIDE BUT WHEN THEY SEE ME AT MY SHOWS I'M WHO THEY TRULY IDOLIZE

unzip my pants and take piss on him

Ben called him out on the Syrian bombing in one of his cartoons, so you're full of shit.

Gotta replace ann with someone else

also it's "zyklon" not "ciklon" fagtron

noice

yea that looks right

>crying statue of liberty

Ben has truly reached Kelly-tier

Throw a shekel off the roof

This.

So good

Shoulda been a bicycle lock in his hand, to, you know, raise awareness.

>ANTIFA ARE THE REAL FASCISTS!!

I fucking hate this cucky bullshit where conservatives think they're clever by using the same retarded arguments as the leftists.
FASCISM DOES NOT MEAN "everything I don't like". It has its own definition and it's fucking retarded to call ANARCHISTS fascists. We already have terms to describe what these people are.
They are anarchists.
They are marxists.
They are communists.

Definitions fucking matter. They're fucking communists. Communists have done untold evils in the short time they've held any power. Why the fuck are even people on the right acting like communism isn't the real thread here?

As for the comic, someone photoshop the swastika-shaped antifa into a star of david.

Love it.

what does it mean?

define fascist please

Corporatist economic system involving employer/employee syndicates being linked together in associations that collectively represent that nation's economic producers and workers within the government

no thats democracy

see:
>United States of America

fascism: nationalistic (to the point of authoritarian) system of government. early Italian fascism is a good place to start.

fee.org/articles/fascism-according-to-fascists/

Democracy would mean each person has an equal vote in what the magical sky god government does. This is not the case in the US, and it was never meant to be.

I would refer you to Mussolini's definition of fascism: "the merger of state and corporate powers." It's loose, and not easily separable from other collectivist -isms, but it's close enough for when you need to distance yourself from "everything I don't like is fascism."