Plan to withdraw from NAFTA

>plan to withdraw from NAFTA
>Freedom Caucus endorses the new health bill
>executive order to get education controlled at the local level
>VOICE opens up
Im sorry i ever doubted trump.

During the Syrian strike i totally turned on him, and stopped browsing Sup Forums or politics for a few weeks because I thought he was betraying us.

WHY DID I EVER DOUBT DJT!!!!?!?

ITT: post your regrets for ever shilling against trump

never doubted the man.

>>executive order to get education controlled at the local level

WHAT?? SOURCE?

He literally signed it just a few minutes ago.

He is a Zionist shill. He loves the Jews. He eats the kosher deli sandwiches made at Goldstein Grill at Trump Tower. You can't dispute this.

i still want the wall
NOW

>plan to withdraw from NAFTA
It's a credible threat he can use as leverage to force changes in NAFTA.

Sage

>Being this Butthurt
Once again shills you lose

I want to go to Goldstein grill!

You can't blame Trump for that! Sure the Jews have been trying to destroy the white race for about 3,000 years. But they make some damn fine sandwiches.

I wavered, but I stayed on to see what the next moves were. You are forgiven, OP. But be stronger willed next time! Who knows what will happen next.

nothing is going to go through. every order gets stopped in court instantly.

Bump

>the absolute STATE of Cuck Man Phil

Speaking seriously, I read through The Art of the Deal. From that book I learned he's actually a very patient man. He's not the impulsive, crazy lunatic CNN & Co. paint him as. Trump is perfectly willing to walk away from a deal, or just wait for the right conditions to change, to strike. After reading that, I became a lot more confident in what Trump is doing. I bet when his presidential memoirs come out years from now, we'll read a lot about how these early moves were more about him staking out a negotiating position and letting the situation ripen to his favor.

Fuck off trumpkins.

I still disavow him. I hope you know Kushner is running the show.

Between the anti immigration changes, the supreme court, killing TPP, and generally moving the overton window: Trump is 100 days in and already a success.

If he kills NAFTA, oh good God. The neocon tears.

Well, that's a great way to herd sheep, isn't it?

Genius, Donnie Daddy.

Never have I doubted him.

If what you say is true, that's pretty great. But he needs to do much more than that before I can fully back him again. He needs to prove he's not a Zionist kike puppet. He can start by firing that jew Kushner.

Niggers and jews did a lot of damage.
Takes a bit to #MAGA.
Patience grasshopper, patience.

>>plan to withdraw from NAFTA

Senate will never agree to this and he won't even get a border-adjustment tax in his tax plan, NAFTA repeal is going nowhere. It's just red meat for the base.

>Freedom Caucus endorses the new health bill

It'll never pass the Senate and there's a good chance it won't make it through the House as of right now, moderates are too worried about 2018.

Sounds like bullshit, like most of his executive orders.

>VOICE opens up

Dunno what this is.

Breitbart under Bannon was quite pro-Israel and even somewhat neoconservative, so I don't know how the Syria strikes really broke any guarantees.

The EOs will pass the supreme court.