Question

I live in Europe and i'm born out of Islamic immigrant (in your eyes invader) parents. I voted left wing parties all my life because of self-interest. Is it even possible to give me red-pills and uncuck me?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The only pill i can recommend you is Cyanide.

>I live in Europe and i'm born out of Islamic immigrant (in your eyes invader) parents. I voted left wing parties all my life because of self-interest
You're the cancer, not the victim

/Thread

Sorry kebab,
You'll be the first strip each time
Pic related

So what should i do about it?

Heres a redpill: you need to go back to your homeland and try making it better. Just like every immigrant should.

But i've never been there. I don't even speak the language.

Learn it

Wich country are you from, kebab lad?

Thanks but i think i'm gonna pass the whole idea of learning a language i don't have interest in and moving to a country i've never been.

Not with old memes like that.

Go home?

Moroccoland

t. Molenbeek Pro
Fuck up out of my country

Nah, i'll pass

I'm not even located in molenbeek lol. Seems like my people are really taking over the country..

fbpb

Do you really feel Belgian, or are you trying to turn it into your ethnic homeland? Do you really feel at one with their heritage?

No, you are part of what we red-pill against. You can't become part of the cure if you are the disease to begin with (disregard vaccines in this analogy).

honestly i don't feel Belgian nor Moroccan. I'm like an emo faggot with identity crisis.

either assimilate and lose all ties with islam or move to spain so you can feel white

Ah, Morocco? I have a friend from there and I also have a friend from Algeria. Do racist jokes on your own kind, it will give you sympathy if people know you're not one of those easily triggered arab bastards

But you are not Belgian. Unless you are a halfbreed, then you've got SOME claim to stay.

t. Geradicaliseerde kutallochtoon
Bol aub gewoon af
Niemand wilt meer bruine mensen buiten die "mensen" die op rood stemmen

I do consume pork and alcohol if that satisfies you?

Yes, continue cutting ties please

the only redpill for you is suicide

Gaat nooit gebeuren. Crepeer maar lekker in u multicultureel landje marginaal

Post updated one faggot

You have to go back

Based off on the comment i guess i'll keep voting left wing parties then...

Convert to Christianity and renounce Islam. If you become Christian and renounce Muslim ways you may be able to integrate and preserve European culture.

I have no interest in christianity nor islam

Why wouldn't you? Do you think this is solely a question of economic policy? No, this is a question of an entire ethnicity that is under attack, and you are part of the enemy whether you want to be or not. Whites no longer have a nation, Belgium is no longer Belgian. Moroccans still have Morocca (lol), but Belgians do not have Belgium. It's a very cruel thing.

That's the case with most second generation immigrants, and is one of the many reasons immigration and race mixing is bad to begin with. You end up without a real identity.
It's also part of the reason so many second generation immigrants turn to extremism, because it gives them an identity and a community to belong to, particularly for minorities who have failed to make something of themselves.

Ironically, this is also starting to happen to young, white men in the western world, because there's such an enormous amount of political propaganda aimed at supplanting the national identity with a multicultural identity, while blaming all of the world's problem on white men. So they become nationalists.
Multiculturalism really is a cancer to anyone who doesn't want to be an effeminate "global citizen".

I honestly don't care if the white race, brown race or black race disappears completely. I like the whole idea of a future where humanity exists of 1 mulatto mixed race.

Only one race? Now that would be boring

> I like the whole idea of a future where humanity exists of 1 mulatto mixed race.

And why is that?

Stronger genes and less racism

we're full

cya sandnigger dont come back

That is the problem right there. We fucking care, we care very much. I care about my people and my nation, my people and my nation are/is not african or middle eastern.

Race mixing doesn't lead to stronger genes. Look at South America.

Nah i think i'll keep on trolling here.

First of all, it's impossible because the world is too big. Second of all, there is literally nothing of value for a white/asian in mixing with an african/arab. IQ is what matters, and trading IQ points for a slight increase in testosterone is an awful, rotten deal. If there MUST be any unifying world race it should be a mix of whites as asians.

*and

I would say kill yourself, but since youre Muslim you'd most likely do that by strapping a bomb to your chest.

>Stronger genes and less racism

But isolated and somewhat genetically unique population are an incredible boon for gene research. Which is why you see so much research focusing specifically on iceland.

Also what would less racism do? Africa has been at war with itself in dozens of manifestations for all of modernity. Even groups of monkeys of the same family will break up into groups that viciously murder each other.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

Actually it does. When genes have large differences, chances on diseases and handicaps get much smaller. Why do you think black/white mulatto men and women often look so good? Because they come from very different genes. Why do you think inbred babies are often handicapped? Because they have very similar genes. It's not rocket science...

> Why do you think black/white mulatto men and women often look so good?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Nah, your cancer that needs to be removed

But the thing is that this "caner" is not gong to get removed, ever.

Stop trolling with things that have been disproven ages ago Also, mulattoes look horrendous.

Less racism is bullshit. You know black people in America are racist towards each other right? Yeah, fuckers will discriminate based on how light your shade of brown is. And if you think that we can get everyone to the same skin color then look at South America. Their shade of brown varies and they've had centuries to even out. Racism will still exist and will never cease to exist because to be discriminatory against people that are the out-group is our nature.

Why do you think that is an impossibility? Ethnic cleansings have happened countless times through history. Is you argument only "B-because it's 2017..." ?

thats what you think now, but the situation will just keep heating up until the bubble bursts. It wont get any better only worse and nothing can stop it

Nope you, your children, or your grandchildren will die in a bloody war if you stay in Europe

Mulattos look much better then white people Arabs and black people. Also where is this "prove" of your. When a person has genes that is formed for millions of years to survive in a certain environment they have the ability to survive in that place. When they have different genes for different environments they only get stronger.

Because your right wing army is way too small. You have a lot of impact on the internet and media sure. But in real life you don't get the majority in elections and polls. Just sayin...

>When genes have large differences, chances on diseases and handicaps get much smaller.
This is a myth based on inbred dogs. Most human populations aren't inbred, and have plenty of genetic variety. In fact, one of the reasons European and Asian races thrive, is because we've gotten rid of all the genetic dead ends.

I mean, you keep hearing all this talk about how there's more genetic variety among niggers in Africa, but the reason for that is because they never went down the same evolutionary path as other races, so they still have all the bad genes that we got rid of.

>Why do you think black/white mulatto men and women often look so good?
They don't. You're basing your views on celebrities and mixed people who have their pictures taken specifically because they're attractive and exotic.

Again, look at South America. More or less the entire population is mixed, and their IQs are in the 80s and 90s, and their societies are violent hellholes. The people with the most European DNA are higher on the social ladder, just like you'd expect.

Studies also show that mixed race people have more health problems than non-mixed people.

All religion was created by man. Everyone is trying to find answers to silence. People have egos so they don't let go of traditions easily. Your religion holds as much weight as any other religion, but your religion was designed by idiots, so your culture and people will never thrive or coexist. That's the bottom line kid. Islam is broken, and needs a 2.0 just like the bible did. If the bible was no re-written we would be stuck where Islam is right now. Facts

race mixing only benefits the inferior race - niggerss. Mulattoes are in fact more attractive than pure niggers and they benefit with higher intelligence from their white ancestry. With this they shill for pure niggers and fuck more shit up.
>inb4 HYBRID VIGOR!!!!
This is usually only good for the first generation, provided that both parents had different GOOD qualities. Niggers on the other hand, have NO good qualities

Even if it does happen, most radical right wingers are betafaggot virgins posting on places like Sup Forums. Your people don't even have the balls to enter a muslim majority neighbourhood...

You have a seriously warped view if you think this. Mulattoes look like abominations (though I might concede that they look better than arabs/blacks).

Inbreeding is not a factor in populations over a certain size, all modern human communities are WAY above that size. Though muslims still suffer from inbreeding anyway since they have a culture of marrying their cousins.

Whites and some asian peoples live the longest in the world and have the highest IQ. We have NOTHING to gain from mixing with blacks/africans, only things to lose.

Heres a source that clearly states that mixed-race children suffer from more health-risks than single-race children: ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/

Sound of one hand clapping

hitler probably wasn't fathomable at the time of the wiemar republic. things move fast, and white people are not going to give up. we will win like we have in literally every fight we have taken a part in.

I agree with that

what is it with Lithuania and phone batteries? everytime i open a phone there is lithium battery battery ! do you guys have monopoly on them or something. seriously

Yes, but keep in mind that 25% of the Swedish people are slated to vote for our most right wing (immigration-wise) major political party. We have major nazi demonstrations here now, with actual support, something that would be unthinkable 30-40 years ago. We are in fact moving steadily more rightwards politically every year, and the rest of Europe is the same in varying degrees.

I live in a muslim majority neighbourhood, that's partly why I'm so extremely anti-immigration. Your kind are just honestly sub-human compared to whites and asians, the shit I see where I live now I didn't see once during 26 years of living in my mostly white hometown.

You can take the red pill, but you're not going to like your options.

Either you move back to your shithole region of the world, or you die without ever having children. That's the only options for a redpilled non-white living in Europe or North America.

In contrary to the stormfags, I believe that you belong here if you love our culture and respect our rules.
But please do your part in redpilling people and get people away from Islam.

Before 1800 there was a world population of only 1 billion people and the further you go in history the smaller that population gets. You can bet your ass that there was inbreeding in every culture on the planet. Statistically it is impossible that most people don't have inbreeding in their lineage.

Also tell te majority of white chicks if they prefer mulattos over their own race. You'll get surprised how many of them will jump on that mulatto dick. It's because they subconsiously know that they have better genes.

I've been in Malmö before. I hardly call that a dangerous muslim neighbourhood compared to the neighbourhoods we got here in Belgium. I don't know about other places in Sweden tough.

>It's because they subconsiously know that they have better genes.
No, it's because it's exotic and taboo. It makes them feel like a "bad girl" but it's not actually that dangerous.Either that or they feel like they are progressive for having a mud sex toy.

You'll also notice that they will hop on mulatto dick, but they will rarely marry a mulatto.

Is that supposed to be some kind of bragging point? That's something to be ashamed about. That is why we don't want your kind here.

That's factually incorrect and retarded. By your logic every single human is inbred so you are refuting your own point of race mixing. Were the sources me and the other guy provided too complex for you to understand? Here it is again if you missed it.

In the states that's maybe the case because you live in an extremely racist country where society is based on ethnic status. Just come to Europe and you'll be suprised how many mixed raced couples there are in here.

Enter a terrorist cell, gain their trust and betray them.

Sounds awful. Mixed race couples make me more uncomfortable than same race PDA.

You ignored me you donkey.
Also hybrid vigor is nonsense given the population sizes of today. Even royal families took multiple generations to even begin to show proclivities for psychological problems, and much longer for physical abnormalities.

Everything you say is broscience anecdotal bullshit meant to rouse nothing but replies while simultaneously making it okay in your mind that you are a foreigner in a land that is not yours.

>Statistically it is impossible that most people don't have inbreeding in their lineage.
And what's your point? It lead to healthy populations, which is evident by modern society. The healthiest people with the longest life expectancy, highest intelligence and highest fitness levels all live in homogenous societies, which also happen to be the most peaceful and prosperous. Mixed socieities are hellholes full of conflict. Occasional inbreeding far back in time is irrelevant. Hell, if you go back 10 generation, you have 1024 ancestors, so it gets drowned out pretty quickly.

>Also tell te majority of white chicks if they prefer mulattos over their own race.
Every time they post statistics, it shows that women of all races prefer white men. White women also have the lowest rates of race mixing.

That sucks. Hang in there. Stay safe.

No there aren't, not even in Sweden, you are talking out of your ass and have a warped view on Europe since you are not European and don't move in European circles. Visit actual Swedish places in Sweden (that is, not Malmö, not central Gothenburg, not the bad parts of Stockholm) and try to find an interracial couple. Protip: You wont (except maybe a thai wife here and there). it happens, of course, but it is rare.

Infiltrate Molenbeek and feed us info. Do your part in defending the European values you hold

It's real shitty. Grenade attacks, police helicopters, fucking MOUNTED police outside the grocery store (first time I've seen it in my life), shootings every now and then... our politicans have truly doomed this country.

Apostate. Then you will have the biggest redpill on muslims.

You live with 9million people in a country that is twice the size of Italy. The odds of people mixing in your country are much smaller then in my country where 11 million people live packed in a country the size of New York state.

Why should i? I don't feel European nor Arab...

I don't give 2 shits about religion

DO IT. BE OPEN.

Hey!
We are not the ones importing muslims to fuck our women!
t. Your fellow (white) men

Something like 97% of white girls date and marry other white people. The remaining 3% are usually over 200 lb hambeasts who are desperate.

Girls are the choosiest sex, and interracial dating is still very rare even in america. Blacks and hispanics don't tend to work jobs that pay enough to meet the minimum standards needed to capture the attention of high attractiveness, high status women. Non hispanic whites (aka ethnic americans) here are something like 98% "pure" european despite having had a 10% black population for 200 years.

t. 97%er

I'd invite you to move to Norway, but I'm guessing you don't want to abandon Sweden.

Like i said, i don't give 2 shits about religion. That means i don't practise islam

Naturally I can only comment on Sweden, but I have a suspicion that Belgium isn't as rife with inter-racial couples and mulattos as you say.

Do your parents know?

Nah, all my friends and family are here. I'll ride it out, for better or worse.

You'll be surprised about Belgium, especially in the big cities. Also the amount of mulatto raced people is very large in here.

MY HATERS NEVER SHOW THEIR FACE THEY USUALLY TRY TO HIDE BUT WHEN THEY SEE ME AT MY SHOWS I'M WHO THEY TRULY IDOLIZE