RIP in pieces Canuckistan

Anybody care to dispute this?

The Anglos outside of the maritimes are absolutely done for.

>Russian Arctic Territories
FUCK
YOU
No, dude, really. I live in Moscow and I am fucking tired from all this "yay russians are cool to cold man cause vodka".
Because fuck this shit. Fuck it. It's cold, fucking cold and nothing else. Also there is fucking rains/snow so I literally surrounded by dirt and there is nothing beautiful in it. Almost half of my life I live in really fucking black and white background without sun or any nice nature. Russians are still europeans, man, we are not living here, we are surviving in unhuman conditions.
I want something warm and cozy with dry air and about 50 km from sea or ocean.

Not today.

>I want something warm and cozy with dry air and about 50 km from sea or ocean.

Move to Israel like 50% of your country already did

Bud there is a reason why the arctic is contested. With global warming the ice will melt opening up shipping routes, as well as the possibility of oil deposits. It may be worthless now but it will be valuable in the future.

>splitting up Quebec

Wrong

I am not gonna live up to this moment, pal. Just give my Crimea, it's have a nice climat there.
I am not Jewish and Israel is two minutes away from becoming another warzone.

>that map
>implying the peoples republic of vermont wont annex all of eastern canada
We're coming for you leafs

>The Anglos outside of the maritimes are absolutely done for.

I don't think so.

Everything we do is part of the Great Game. It's part of plans within plans.

Hey ! The St-Laurent belongs to the Republic !
Get your caliphate out of my plains and rivers...

Sure thang tyrone..

>including Saskatchewan in new china
our population is only 2.5% asian. We should be part of the native wasteland

6 years of getting MSc in this frozen hell. i just want to go home and freelance

This

>Frenchieland
>doesn't include Montreal or Quebec City

Real gay map senpai

I'm a German student in Moscow right now. Bro, I feel the pain every day too. But I believe, there is no real escape for you from this living hell. Just deal with it like your ancestors did.

Taken over by muslims

This

t. half chink in SK

All you leafs will bow to the BVC

>two minutes away from becoming another warzone.

What do you know, Ivan?

Theres no physical barrier between Alberta and Sask. They'll get to you eventually.

They already own the potash mines, they'll get chinese workers to go take over the operations and buy out the farmland so they can bring in some chinese to work them instead. The chinese need their lebensraum

>Atlantic Confederacy

love it

kid Montreal and Quebec city are just as cucked as any other major Canadian city. They will not survive the (((diversification))) agenda.

Northern Quebec is barely "Quebec" though it's just a bunch of native-inhabited wilderness they inherited. May as well include it in the Native Wasteland.

>implying theres a physical barrier between SK and MB
by that logic its all chinkland. If youre gonna include native wasteland at all you have to include SK. 14.9% FUCKING N8IVE. AB is only 6.2%

Thats true enough now. But the white Christians will be forced to move north to avoid the hordes of muslims. And it'll likely just be a bunch of rural enclaves that resist the Islamic caliphate's constant raids.

Immigrate

MB only had 0.6% more natives than SK as of the 2006 census

Whenever I think that people on Sup Forums can't possibly have a worse understanding of Quebec, I'm always wrong

Quebec city is like 95% white tho

>Last french republic

Top Kek.

Better, it's like 95% French

Too many natives in MB, and they'll fight back. Since they have literally no ability to govern themselves properly it'll just be a bunch of loose tribes who are extremely hostile to all outsiders.

True enough but Sask is much more valuable than Manitoba.

>this level of denial
Lmao look at this Montreal dumbass thinking he will resist

>this faggot doesn't live in Saint Petersburg

Yes, almost all immigrants in Quebec live on Montreal ISLAND. Think about that for a second if it comes to conflict

>Atlantic Confederacy
Yes please

I have zero skills, zero money, bad health, my knowlenge of foreign languages like english is ceased on level, that allow me to ultimately shitpost on /pol and watch cartoons without subtitles and I am just insanely lazy and apathic.

St.Peter's has much better climate than Moscow due to the sea. Locals tend to bitch about the clouds and the rain, but it's still ways warmer.

Come to Greece like all your tourists...you guys all day go around in flip flops and beach shorts, like you are trying to shed tons of snow from your back

They'll move off the island in time.

Once its completely taken over and the place becomes a shithole like most Muslim infested areas do, they'll migrate. Think of them link locusts, moving from area to area, ravaging things completely before being forced to move on.

I plan to immigrate to Mars by then

Fuck off man, you are not helping

>I have zero skills, zero money, bad health

That never stopped the mexicans from coming here.

DELET THIS

>implying there will be a Mars program once the liberals take full control of science
We both know that Liberals control academia and that they don't give a fuck about STEM sciences. All the funding will go to arts programs and gender study/sociology garbage.

Hint: without an uncorrupted STEM there is no mars mission

>implying that it's easy to leave russia

Yet in the snow you still live. Stop bitching and move if you hate it so much.

just do what your military does in the winter. Take a snowmobile across the ice to Alaska and just don't go back