youtube.com/watch?v=ozzUkVr7ndk
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkrs6SEMcUk
youtu.be/cHcunREYzNY
youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>test-launch
shut up Sven.

A "TEST" LAUNCH IS STILL A HAPPENING !!!!

DUDE IT MAY BE A TRICK TO MAKE KIM LET HIS GUARD DOWN !!!

WHAT IF IT'S ARMED AND HEADING STRAIGHT FOR PYONGYANG !!!!!

1pm GMT and 14000kph it would be there by now ,show me footage or fuck off with this old news

Trump will go 26th!

youtube.com/watch?v=uGiVWRqJ1QU

Happening 100% confirmed!

That palindrome causes me deep concern

>34743
Kek pls

You're a moron if you think that's a possibility.

youtube.com/watch?v=G-anUPon48U

Faaake... God i feel so zzzzlepy.. News... Better close my eyes for a sec *yaaawn*

The launch was previously planned has nothing to do with NK

Shut up you fucking faggot

Explain moonrunes plz

Has KEK confirmed this happening with triple digits?

sage
in
every
field

this isn't news

Did the re-entry vehicle hit the target accurately?

But it still can be used as a statement to North Korea so it still can raise tensions between the USA and North Korea.

THAAD launchers arriving in SK. Lefty faggots protesting it.

runes of mystery

This should have finished already. Launched at 12:32AM PST

Bombers flying over head in San Francisco right now. The look like they might be nuclear

Kind of is news, even if it isn't a HAPPENING

ill go hide my cushions

Yes
Good Luck dude getting Bamboo stuck in ass
di di mau, di di mau!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>test

Fucking American hypocrites, they cry foul when Best Korea test their own missiles.

Armageddon days are here again!!
youtube.com/watch?v=ozzUkVr7ndk

kys roach scum

>Its ok when we do it.
You will see that this a common jewish theme.

Hello I'm from Facebook. I heard this was where Pepe the frog was from. Do you have any memes?

>USA LAUNCHES MINUTEMAN ICBM
I got an idea that this thing is a message. It is designed to be tracked by the Norks. I guarantee that some part of its trajectory or landing is designed to send a message. Most of us will never know what the message is, but trust that one is being sent.

Maybe they're nukyular.

They're going to get glassed by NK soon probably.

Anyone else on the west coast hearing an unusual amount of planes flying overhead?

im worried

When was the last time the US threatened to preemptively nuke cities full of people?

Honestly I'd be okay if we dropped a few megatons on your Islamic shit hole of a nation though.

Fuck off, no memes for you

/happening cancelled

YES I LIVE IN ARIZONA, I'm hearing those fucks everywhere

we select one of these randomly from our defense system and fire it off every once in a while to make sure everything still works

it's a test

>test launch
>happening

Holy shit I am in San Francisco we just had a nuke go off

I repeat San Francisco is nuked!

YES I LIVE IN ARIZONA, I'm hearing those fucks everywhere.

>GIANT
>GLASS
>PARKING
>LOT

EMP
/thread

Why the name Minute man?

y-you okay user?

And nothing of value was destroyed.

Can confirm
I'm nuked, my whole city is gone! I'm reporting from my hand crank radio
I'll keep you posted

Oh shit! I just saw a police officer! ITS HAPPENING!!!!!

Let's play some old-timely Armageddon days, lads!
youtube.com/watch?v=Vkrs6SEMcUk

G-uys you cool with turkey, right? i dont like the nukes it gives me bad case of dead

We're allowed to test missiles. They aren't this isn't a happening.

That's how long an American soldier lasts before he comes in your mom's ass.

Minute men were militia during the Colonial War period who were ready to lock and load at a minute's notice, leaving their homes and rushing to meet the British in battle, or ambush them, or otherwise do colonial hood rat shit.

The ICBMs operate on the same principle, ready to go at a minute's notice, around the clock.

Sup Forums is an 18+ website.

actually multiple time kek confirmed there will be no WWIII. "big happening" is another case though

WEEEE WOOOOO WEEEE WOOOOOO WEEE WOOOOOO

IT'S THE END. HAIL VICTORY.

Checked.

Yeah, Don't know why it double posted though. But I've been hearing a lot plane activity going, and user in another thread pointed out a giant plane, That was flying low and spewing a white gaseous air he saw it in cali....i saw it earlier that day in Az.

Minute men are desperation soldiers drafted "the last minute". These missiles were expected to be used in moments of desperation.

omae wa mou shindeiru

pic is what will happen after global nuclear armageddon

DROP THE NUKE ABOVE THE GOOK

MODS DELET THIS

>jews take over the world
We need to stop this.

but mahmud-kun i dont speak paki

ITSSSSSSSSS ALLLLLLLL OVERRRRRRRRRRR

BUT THE CRYYYYYYYYYYYING!

>implying roaches can't survive nuclear fallout

OH SHIT NIGGAH WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING

>drafted
>Colonial War
Leave it to Canada. They were volunteer militiamen who were willing to fight, but did not want to enlist in the military. They were called minute men because they were ready to go at a minute's notice, heading off for battle if the British tried to start shit in their area.

>Turkey changes side every year
>Can't decide whose dick to suck
Fuck off roach. You're the new italy.

youtu.be/cHcunREYzNY

I thought they were called minute men because they could reload their weapons in under a minute.

but we nato

fucking kill yourself.

Mfw a US missile has the same name as my wifes boyfriend calls me

Then act like it.

So that means Drumpf and Amurrikkka is demonstrating that they are desperate now. Well, who can blame them, it's understandable when they're facing a foe as mighty as Kim.

Drumpf is having a panic-attack, Mattis is crying and can't sleep. Pence is literally shaking so much he's turning gay.

These are dark times...

>self aware satirical cuck-posting
Sometimes I wonder if you guys are actually being serious.

Damn us for making sure I deterrent system functions as designed!!!

just like the meme
get comfy bohys

Kek. Can I fuck your gf too? I'll let you quietly beat off in the corner.

youtube.com/watch?v=DK4FTvaW_6Q

Minutemen were civilian colonists who independently organized to form well-prepared militia companies self-trained in weaponry, tactics, and military strategies from the American colonial partisan militia during the American Revolutionary War. They were also known for being ready at a minute's notice, hence the name.

It's demonstrating that we can , with ease, destroy the Norks at will with little effort.

Don't these launches happen every years for US

>tfw I have to go to work just as ww3 starts
IT'S NOT FAIR

Just about. Sometime we even fire two at the same time.

It's gonna hit LA?

At least I wish.

*sobbing while aroused*
She is occupied with Ahmed and Jamal now. I apologize. Wish you had some refugees to send me so I could feel better for not letting you have your human rights with her.

LOL Tell me, who the fuck is going to stop us? We have the power to stop them and bully the shit out of them, who gives a fuck about the opinion of a literal roach tho desu senpai

In California huh???
youtube.com/watch?v=I0xUl_VRCmM

They were called minute men because they were so weak, they only lasted a minute in battle.

"This tested the air launch control system where the command to launch is given by air force crew aboard a US strategic command airborne command post." -AF public relations

The E4 doomsday plane is getting warmed up for a fight. Kinda exciting.

Oh, we're all cool. The ones with the finger on the war buttons aren't though. If I'm not mistaken europes war weapons aren't in europes hand but in the hand of the US

They could assemble an army under a minute.