AUSTRIA YES

"There comes a day we must ask all women to wear a hijab in solidarity of Muslims".

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ht3BehB1tq8

So close to a far-right Austria yet it became a commie-run chuckdom.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

FPÖ went from 35% to mere 27%, Austria is done.

How even? Just the cuckening of losing the election broke their support base?

Quite the contrary, after the elections and the wave of Terrorist attacks over Europe have brought them up there. But recently they fell, I guess Terrorism now just feels normal to Austrians.

Good. You get what you deserve, Austria.

>commie-run chuckdom.
He was a member of the communist party when everyone knew communist Soviets were evil motherfuckers.

And then he became a green party communist... something worse than Soviet communists.

What do you expect?

P.S. LET'S STOP THIS GAS STATION SHIT

Some days I almost accept Europeans deserve to get wiped out.

I pretty much gave up, too. Will just live my life, hating every day I get to work through a literal army of nogs in the public transport, and then finally die with the rest of the white race.
This time jews won, after being genocided 100 times before in history - this time there is no awakening.

Im not that hard on the blackpill as you are ffs. Get angry, get your tests levels up

What a loser you are. It is you people why we are fucked in the west.

Tell me how many niggers have you knived?

I am angry.

Theres a lot more to do thats more efficient than killing people.

Still listening.
What have you done, , that makes you better than me?

Building up a business and having a white Slav gf. Driving a fucking car to work. MAking preps to buy me a nice place in a white country.

Organize. Join a militia. Learn to handle guns. Breed. Accumulate wealth if possible. Promote traditional and healthy Austrian culture. Go nofap and eat healthy. Stop smoking. Be politically active. Form networks.

Cucking off to Slavland and leeching off a visa from your gf is really heroic.

grrr.

>Cucking off to Slavland and leeching off a visa from your gf is really heroic.
Better than dying alone in an Islamic Caliphate.

I will still be part of the next Crusade, will you be alive at that point?

>Organize.
Nobody to organize with, Vienna is red/green through and through.
>Join a militia.
No militia to join.
>Learn to handle guns.
Already did
>Breed
Lol no, at least not with a Viennaese girl.
>Accumulate wealth if possible.
I have wealth, also at "going to work" does not mean "wagecuck"
>Promote traditional and healthy Austrian culture.
Like binge drinking and chain smoking?
>Go nofap and eat healthy.
Memes, although I eat healthy
>Stop smoking.
Non smoker
>Be politically active.
Feels so pointless, but I guess this is actually the only legit point in your little list.
>Form networks.
This is just a variation of theme 1) and 2).

Half of Austria voted far right. Stop making excuses. There are people already networking. Find them.

Look how defensive and condescending you are towards fellow Europeans who are in the same boat. You have a mentality problem and you need to work on it.

>slav
>white
pick one

That just sounds like cultural appropriation

>Half of Austria
Not the half that lives in this state. I thought about maybe moving to based Burgenland, though. But I would need to find a job there first.

Is he making this out to be a genuine proclamation or is this a warning?
I can't tell.

>next crusade
Do you really belive that shit? Most people in Europe don't give a shit about Christianity not even talking about starting a fucking crusade.
Besides Russia is getting Fucked by immigrants as well and rest of the slave countries don't have enough population to fight back.

Its a European thing. Its basically okay when it results in white people culture eroding.

You could already start networking though. If shit would go down it doesnt matter where you live, youll know where to go.

Sort of incitement of "solidarity" but to people who arent actual braindead commies it sounds a wee bit different than he hoped.

Cultural crusade. Religion, tradition, historical and cultural symbolisms are a great base to push a platform on, in this case one of pure survival.

If you get too much liberalism, you just sink further into it

How did Europe even get this bad? What the fuck is wrong with you yuropoors?

youtube.com/watch?v=TX4RK8bj2W0

>white country.
I think they even have niggers on Antarctica now user

looks like most europoors are misappropriating something they never worked to have in the first place (Europe). Still doesn't really explain it though, only why it is possible to happen.