Anyone else realizing its not "the jews", its just literally judaism?

Anyone else realizing its not "the jews", its just literally judaism?

Like literally, all this "degeneracy" is not a conspiracy to destroy us, is quite honestly just judaism being practiced in public.

Look for yourselves:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism

SJWS:
>Specific Jewish ethical practices include practices of charity (tzedakah) and refraining from negative speech (lashon hara).

DEGENERACY:
> "He who subjects himself to needless self-castigations and fasting, or even denies himself the enjoyment of wine, is a sinner"

Other urls found in this thread:

beginningcatholic.com/catholic-morality
liberoquotidiano.it/news/sfoglio/12352671/socci-bestemmia-papa-francesco-gesu-cristo-diavolo-eresia-chiesa-.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Judaism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no. There is not a single jew in the entire Israel. Those borats are not jews. It's just CIA military base. BTW keep in mind what Kissinger said 5 years ago - that israel will cease to exists in 10 years time. So now it seems that half of israel already moved here in Lithuania. Notice the embassy facebook doesn't say that it's page of israel embassy - it says "israel in lithuania".:

im not talking about israel, im just saying that what we see as "degeneration" is just judaism, thats what going on, thats the end goal, we are losing our catholic culture to judaism

you're not losing anything. CIA lemon party gestapo holocausted entire world. Notice the logo of the main catholic church website in lithuania - it has pervertariat pride flag incorporated into itself. It's no country for old men type genocide of member berries.

Yes i am, the fucking catholic pope is transforming catholic moral into judaic morals

Ive researched this shit, it just happens to be, by magic or coincidence, that the entire western contemporary culture is a perfect fit for Jewish ethics and culture

And the things that are unethical to judaism, are still considered unethical in mainstream culture

there is no such thing as catholic morals.

beginningcatholic.com/catholic-morality

if morals have something attached to them they no longer morals - it's subversion. So if some sort of entity is claiming authority on morality - they are just another cult.

who gives a fucking crap retard, its MY cult, i don't want it changed for somebody elses cult

get out with your judaism

sorry no soup for you.

You should read E. Michael Jones' book The Jewish Revolutionary Spirit. It's a good redpill

>Christianity did not bring a message of social revolution like that of the ill-fated Spartacus, whose struggle led to so much bloodshed. Jesus was not Spartacus, he was not engaged in a fight for political liberation like Barabbas or Bar- Kochba. Jesus, who himself died on the Cross, brought something totally different: an encounter with the Lord of all lords, an encounter with the living God and thus an encounter with a hope stronger than the sufferings of slavery, a hope which therefore transformed life and the world from within.

>Commentando - in modo totalmente assurdo - il passo biblico del serpente innalzato da Mosè nel deserto (Numeri 21, 4-9), ha affermato che Gesù «si è fatto peccato, si è fatto diavolo, serpente, per noi». Testuale.
>Making a comment - in a totally absurd way - on the biblical passage of the snake raised by Mosè in the destert (Numbers 21, 4-9), he said that Jesus "made himself sin, made himself devil, snake, for us". Literally.
>Jesus "made himself sin, made himself devil"

liberoquotidiano.it/news/sfoglio/12352671/socci-bestemmia-papa-francesco-gesu-cristo-diavolo-eresia-chiesa-.html

> Morality is based on Compassion
> Thinks everyone have the ability to do that.

Religion is useful here because it creates a social norm .

sorry lad, you are just being dumb in a very obviously subversive way, if you don't like catholicism then ask yourself why do you even like judaism, i dunno just be a pagan

but honestly lad, if you live ina judeo-christian culture and you reject christianity... you are left with the judeo

when did i say i liked judaism? I said there is no such thing as judaism or jews. They are not jews - they are borats. Some sort Machiavellian franchise of indochina or iran.

you like it by default, you can't not be judeo-christian, what you can do, is deny half of it

atheists, queers, marxists, fascists, everyone who denies christ is then by definition either a jew or a judean, whichever one you prefer

jew = denier of christ

>catholic culture

IS FUCKING JUDAISM YOU FUCKING ENSLAVED RETARD

>this level of retardation

>t. Varg fan

No its not you mongrel, catholicism is pagan-based anti-degenerate judaism

This. Fuck Kiketholicism.

If you think christianity or islam is different than judaism you're a truly retarded slave.

> (You)
>No its not you mongrel, catholicism is pagan-based anti-degenerate judaism

at least you admit you're half a kike yourself

Truly Latin America is the last bastion of christianity in the world

We will free Europe when they become a caliphate

A Jew will always tell a truth in order to serve a bigger lie. Case in point you admitting Judaism is bad but not Jews. Jews and Judaism need to disappear from history.

Bien hecho. Solo creo que puedas ser más mogolico si el día tuviera más horas.

Venezolano en Canada, callate.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_and_Judaism

conjugas muy mal

>admitting Judaism is bad
I never said this though, my only issue against Judaism is that it isn't how i was raised, and i am now asked to go through big existential pain to accomodate for a world-view that isn't even a majority in my country, i think its not worth it

Is a thing of prefering my local team, not that the other one is evil

*ding ding ding*. This so much. Seriously guys, you think every culture in human history despised Jews for no reason?

It's not ONLY their religion. Secular Jews are actually worse than religious ones. They go out of their way to destroy everything that is beautiful, and decent and good in the world.

The Jews are our misfortune. End of story. End of discussion. Even the Bible clearly states that kikes are the anti-Christ.

This is because everything that is decent and beautiful and good was made by the christ, they deny the christ

Hate the sin not the sinner