I Took 4chans Advice With My Psychiatrist. DIDNT WORK OUT AT ALL

So as you know they are forcing me to see a shrink because I tried to kill myself a little while back, anyway it's all good now and my psychiatrist recommended I got off Sup Forums and read more books. I actually started doing that since i (call me a cuck) actually believe she can better me. Anyways the books I chose were Mein Kampf, Julius Evola's Ride the Tiger, and The Turner Diaries. First thing she did was took my books and said under my condition I can't read them. She also said "we're going to be here a lot longer now, you really do need more help than what i can provide alone". Now im having to do group therapy AND individual therapy. So yeah Sup Forumss advice on reading those books because my shrink told me to read more WAS SHIT

I think you meant to type in blogger in your browser

>Fails to kill self
>Takes advice from Sup Forums
>Let's some cunt take your books
God damn you're a fucking loser, you couldn't even get suicide right.

Oh yes, how's the dog?
Good freedom you have there.

Well the thing is it was due to bad circumcstances. I tried to slit my throat with a knife in the bathroom and my parents called out to me. I thought I could quickly say "im in the bath dont come in" or something but all I got out was a "cOUHGhgghggghg". They rushed in and saw me with a razor and a bloody throat where i was rushed to the hospital. It wasn't that i was dumb and fucked up

To be fair i did try to kill myself in the past.

>Psychiatrist

You feel for the Freudian kike.
That is no psychiatrist, that's a (((psychotherapist))).

Quit this kike shit immediately, see a real psychiatrist (someone trained in medical science) and get yourself some anti-depressants.

>Quit this shit
If I quit I go to prison or a mental ward.

Well you're fucked then.
You're trapped in the Jewish reeducation camp.
RIP.

I did try to kill myself though you can't blame them.

>The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.
Applies to all boards

>get yourself some anti-depressants

Being sad is not a disorder

Society is disordered, being unhappy about it makes you one of the sane ones

No joke you should never come here again. Obviously you aren't mentally equipped to handle it.

Everyone here is either going to convince you to attempt suicide again or damage your life even more.

There is exactly zero people with your best interest at heart.

>get yourself some anti-depressants.
WORST ADVICE EVER.
Antidepressants will fuck you up for good. This is the most dangerous drug on earth. i'd rather do crack than this.
You won't be able to get an erection, you will be fucked up for good once you stop taking them, they will fuck up your sleep, your memory, your vitality.
Never take antidepressants.

Why the fuck would you ever go to a shrink you dumb canadian

You're supposed to lie to your psychiatrist you cuck!

>Going to jail for trying to kill yourself

Did you do anything else other than trying to off yourself?

I'm a med fag and I call you bullshit. Most "suicides" by throat slice end up either too shallow to be unable to speak or too fucking deep, and the latter leaves you with fucked up vocal cords so there would be no fucking way you would be able to "talk" with a shrink.

Either this is some kind of wanna be a fan fiction or as this user said, you probably pussied out and just mumbled your response due to shaking in fear of actually doing any shit.

Didn't I see this exact same thread no more than two weeks ago?

This.

>you know what's in his interests better than he does

The man wants to kill himself.

Give him something to live for or let him do it, faggot.

KEK, group pressure therapy. Now you can show if you learned anything on Sup Forums. You could become their leader if you play it well or just jew the group and destroy your psychs reputation.
Bet half a Shekel against you

Good advice. Also don't try to red pill her its not worth it. Just be respectable and lie through your teeth. Sounds like you arent in stable mental health so you can't pull a Varg.

OK dude, you gotta know when Sup Forums is joking around.

Don't read whiney books about culture wars and tribalism, instead read something about positive individuality and improving your own life. Sup Forums does not need you until you are strong enough to help yourself.

How about reading The Fountainhead?

Ok now I have to believe youre a larper. If not you should of taken my advice last thread and tried to find God.

Like come on man of course if you bring Hitlers book to your shrink after browsing this board she's going to think youve becomed unhinged. The fact that you even did it and followed threw tells me she might be right and you need help. You let others sway you into stupidity mate.

Come on and sort yourself out.

>The man wants to kill himself.

No, he wants attention. If he wanted to kill himself, it would already be done.

This. Help means he gets something to live for or something to die for. Otherwise hes in his moms basement and soo bored that he wants to die.

What's more likley, I'm not sick and everyone around me is? Or im just fucked?

No it's not allowed though in Canada. They gave me an extrajudical punishment meaning if I refuse to do court advice (see a shrink) then i go to jail.

kys

Breath helium OP and sweet calm death will claim you.

Underrated

FPBP

You're a fucking retard if you think that depression is being sad. Imagine becoming a sterile blind impotent paraplegic. That's how depressed people feel themselves. It's not "sad" level of problems, it's a level of problems when you would normally stop the pain by physically removing a hurting appendage from your body, except you don't feel physical pain, just the mental anguish that comes with it.

Get a real doctor and put yourself on some SNRIs or SSRIs. Persevere, stay a year on them and be chill. You're going to get better, you would be amazed to know how common is what you've felt.

Athiestfag here. Go to church.

>They gave me an extrajudical punishment meaning if I refuse to do court advice (see a shrink) then i go to jail.
In that case simply lie? Why would you be honest with a government-enforced shrink?

Let me guess, you were told you had paranoid delusions and given lithium to remove the bad thoughts?

Its simple. Just do as she says until you are free. When you are free you can do whatever you want.

>as you all know
Delete this trash fucking blogpost you mentally ill cringelord
Sage

>I'm a med fag and I call you bullshit. Most "suicides" by throat slice end up either too shallow to be unable to speak or too fucking deep, and the latter leaves you with fucked up vocal cords so there would be no fucking way you would be able to "talk" with a shrink.
Thing is I was a pussy and didn't even cut that deep, i just cut enough to fuck up my voice. I felt this huge pain when i tried to talk

>said, you probably pussied out and just mumbled your response due to shaking in fear of actually doing any shit.
There was a lot of blood everywhere but i didn't cut that deep. I would of survived if they didn't bring me but the hospital still kept me because of the suicide attempt

Yes but then i actually took some advice from that thread. This is what happened.

I don't anymore

OY VEY GOY

forget about the redpills ,goy

Also these two are right mate. My whole bring you to god thing is really just me flailing around trying to atatch you to something at least marginally healthy (yeah yeah thats debateable for you atheist chaps).

Because Ayn Rand considers people like me freaks and scum. I've used to be a fan of hers in the past.

Also OP, you know this meme of pic related.

Which row do you want to be on, really? Think about it then go for it, full strength and no regrets.

>work out
>eat healthy

Also, read some self improvement books like "How to make friends and influence people" or "48 laws of power", I feel you can use it.

> I Took 4chans Advice With My Psychiatrist. DIDNT WORK OUT AT ALL

>Find god
You're trolling

Because they are pretty crafty and if they find out im lying they can detain me again.

No she just said to read more moderate and apolitical literature now.

canada, ladies and gentlemen

>Believing Jewish memes about depression

If it really is that bad, let him kill himself

What's your angle keeping broken people like that around?

You want to live in a 1984 society?

Medicating people's emotions is another step in that direction

Wait a minute. Me telling you to go to a fucking church is trolling yet you took reading books about Nazism and tribalism as sincere advice?

Holy shit mate youre just retarded.

Never, ever, ever get a female psychologist. Think of how awful women are normally, and then give them the power and ability to govern a person's mental health. They will destroy you.

There's a difference between reading those books and advertising you're reading those books to a shrink after she told you to get away from Sup Forums.

If you're a real person, holy shit you're retarded.

Good choice of literature, did you gain your will to live back after reading those?

mental wards are comfy mate. Give it a try.

Tell her you have read true historical events about how the jewish bolsheviks massacred tens of million people.

Either you never had them or had a wrong drug. There is no way back after a mental disorder, your brains are fucked anyway and the least you could do is to just make the best of the situation. Going yoga or vegan, joining loser support groups is just staying in denial.

>people like me
Explain.

Sucks to you. Your first mistake was listening to the basement dwelling, autistic little sub humanoids on here. You second mistake was showing shit like Mein Kampf and The Turner Diaries to your shrink as valid reading material.

depression is like being caught behind a freight train and right when you think you're free another train goes the other way.

>I don't anymore

You never really did.

All of this will stop the moment you stop lying to yourself.

I want you to know that.

Well, I think your problem comes from the fact that you aren't taking time to unwind and you're unable to disassociate politics and entertainment.

The Expanse series of books are written by SJW cuckolds. I read all six and I'm eagerly awaiting more becauseI have been able to draw a line between fantasy and reality... I can enjoy entertainment and unwind.

Read some Halo novels. Kick back and look at some fucking Asimov. Read Contact by Sagan.

Just read some reasonably non-committal fiction and always keep in mind that it's just a fucking story. Clear your head of the red pilled thoughts that you are having and just enjoy living ignorantly.

Every once in awhile, you need to do this. What we do here is more than just shit posting. We are the nucleus of a red pilling campaign to save our civilization. This is the hub of a culture war and you need to make time for rest and recreation otherwise it's going to get too intense and you'll burn out.

What have you been diagnosed with? Anxiety or PTSD?

Suicide is degenerate OP, cut that shit out and have white babies, okay?

So as you know they are forcing me to see a shrink because I tried to kill myself a little while back

you should try again

if you dont succeed try try again!!! :3

OP in the case that you're not larping you're too mentally unstable to be asking Sup Forums Sup Forums for advice. Also it's not out fault you got your books taken. Like did you bring them all to a therapist appointment? Did you take them to a psych ward and the doctor took them?? Your story makes no fucking sense. Maybe if you didn't try cutting your neck with a razor blade like an emo dipshit you wouldn't be in the situation that you're in.

You literal moron, you should have killed yourself, and so should everyone who takes Sup Forums seriously.

Also by the way OP, you're going to be on the RCMP watch list for right wing terrorism for the rest of your life, so please just stay away and don't associate with any legitimate right wing groups.

You belong in a mental ward, mate, by the sound of it.

you chose to take their advice. accept responsibility.

I suggest you make the best of it and relentlessly make advances on your shrink. She's probably cute. If she isn't get one that is and try and make her blush as often as you can.

just tell the psychiatrist that you converted to islam and were afraid that your parents wouldn't accept you
fake a breakdown and tell her that people on here trolled you and recommended those books
threaten to sue for islamophobia if you get any pushback whatsoever
tell her you're ready to move on with your life and come out to your parents, whatever they might say

there you go. leafbro
enjoy your get out of jail free card

I live like that lol. The point is - me on meds is still 10 times more productive than a mentally stable person. And drugs gave me back my everyday life with regular levels of emotions. Even my erections are now longer. Emotions are nothing but chemicals, medicating myself is my choice - I will do that if just to spite autists like you.

>revealing your power level
You're a waste to our cause. Good riddance.

Nice meme.
Only a weak willed individual would allow his happiness and content with life be influenced by the outside world.
Focus on yourself and your family.

You probably should get off of here for a while user. Devoting your life to hating others you haven't really met is terrible for your well being. I would try to spend more time outside if I were you, cardio exercise and volunteer work might also help your world view. For reading try to avoid books about conspiracy or dystopia, I'd stick the new testament and psalms if you want to read the bible. You can come back here, but don't devote too much time.

U.S has a similar system I believe.

Thing is, I can't transition to a doctor since if i quit the shrink sessions i go to prison

Because i wanted to show the shrink i was serious about this shit, it's not a edgy meme or faze i was actually reading books about it. It also shows im smart and read books rather than just some dumb idiot

The government assigned me her

I wanted to show her it was an intellectual persuit, im not just edgy memer.

Instead of mein kampf bring a Koran, wear a turban and claim you are becoming a Muslim. Then redpoll her on the kikes but now it will e I'm because you are a Muslim and it's just part of the culture now. Also demand she wear a hijab in your presence.

This. You're ill OP. Just do what the lady says and don't come here anymore.

You're a fucking retard, OP. I was in that thread and you're a dumb ass. You need to fire that shitty shrink and start seeing somebody who specializes in CBT. You're basically paying to be Jewed right now. You don't need this soft therapy bullshit.

make sure you bring a glock 19 at one of these meetings

Tell the bitch to kindly fuck off and then proceed to kill yourself.

>'d stick the new testament and psalms if you want to read the bible.
He'll probably turn into some doomsday crank and preach the coming of Christ, not a great idea.

>Sup Forums advices him to not be a retard and have a female psychiatrist
>also about rules 1 and 2
>he ignores all advice
>comes back to complain instead of an hero

stream your suicide pls

Well here's a black pill.. there is no afterlife, after you're dead that's it. Even the saddest emptiest life is better than eternal nothingness. Even a shitty life is better than no life at all.

Also why'd you try to kill yourself out of curiosity?

I spent a couple weeks in one and no they are SHIT. You have to go to bed early, super boring, talking with a bunch of retards, shitty food unless your family brings you some.

I didn't finish any i only started one i was just showing her what i was reading.

She would detain me

also

ya'll bitches replying to a liberal scum psyops thread

dont believe a word of this BULLSHITTER

You know what? Take their advice and go the fuck away. Go away and don't come back, OP.

Read the Holy Bible specially the Psalms.

Someone who gets beat up everyday, with no friends, autism, and low IQ. Ayn Rand's whole philosophy is people like me should just be left to die.

>Just do what the lady says and don't come here anymore.
Seriously. Your parents need to take your computer and internet away. You're not well and need help.

+

I would punch her and demand my books back

Exactly this... We downplay what's going on in this board, but we're in some deep shit that is psychologically taxing.

Why are you even allowing a kike shrink to be in your presence even? You're a cuck alright. I can't wait to see your transition and inevitable raw semen-filled boipucci after the (((psychiatrics))) melts away what's left of your common sense of decency you retarded fag.

HAHAHAHAHAH basically you are so red pilled that you wanted to kill yourself, and now they are trying to get you back on the blue pill.

even I have sucidial thoughts because of the red pill. you just need to take a break. live on a farm for a few months.

>but we're in some deep shit that is psychologically taxing.
Only if you take everything seriously, which I don't.

I will read some lame easy stuff like maybe even comics. It's a good idea actually because it just relaxes you and is productive. I have been diagnosed with autism and the reason i attempted suicide my shrink says was because i was bullied so badly.

Dostoyevsky's stuff is a good read when you are feeling lost.

Also, is this actually real? Like fuck man, bringing Mein Kampf to your shrink, are you sure you just aren't retarded?

You're clearly a troll, because that's not what we meant and you know it.

Fucking Leaf.

>implying i could ever find a wife
KEK

>taking advice from Sup Forums
You should be in a mental ward.
Next time, don't reveal your power level faggot.

So you decided to show off your right wing nazi books to your psychiatrist that you started seeing due to being suicidal because you thought that would show her how smart you are?

God damn I can't even insult you anymore. Get off Sup Forums and get real help bro. Look for someone offering Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in tandem with meds and not just a pill pusher.

Redpill her. Worked for me

So depression is being a trans-sterile blind impotent paraplegic in a healthy body?

>browse memes on pol
>get ptsd