Free kekistan

So my friend and I got busted for wearing a kekistan flag at school today. I feel outraged and oppressed.

fuck off Jake Martin

>and I got busted

for what?

>school

I knew it. This place is full of either:

a) Schoolchildren
b) Loser virgin 30 year olds who have no chance of ever procreating

Hey fuck off, I'm 29.

MODS WE GOT ONE
>inb4 I'm 18 B)
Likely story. Ban him.

so user, which are you???

>busted
They're literally messaging him, not dragging him into the office. He just needs to stop LARPing for a second and say that wasn't him.

I assume the UK has the same kind of authoritarian laws as Germany, banning public display of "hate symbols", and the Kekistani flag does strike a striking, likely entirely coincidental, resemblance to this one

hahahaha based le reddit froggy xD
quick. post based black guys with maga hats.

I'm 23 140 IQ ethnic libertarian Master Race Physician student.

I'm almost 40 you faglord.

>implying the email is real

the flag was based off of the Nazi Iron cross idk what you were expecting. Have the same flag in my room.

I would but there's cctv so if they check it im fucked. might as well get infront of it.

If i was going to fake it i would have made it more interesting than them asking if it's me

>Nazi Iron cross
user... Please

Actually I would imagine it break school dress codes

>iron cross
It's based on the reich kreigsflag, son

Another possibility, though are those enforced when leaving school grounds during break?
I would imagine those only apply on school grounds?

Try wearing an Israel flag next time.

nazi iron cross idiot stoopid

The Joke
^
|
Your Head

>it was you can you let me know why you were wearing it?
no
boomdone

touché. I'm a virgin loser 30 years old unfertile schoolchildren.

Reichkriegsflagge

>being in school
>le kekistan
>being named Jake
Three good reasons to kill yourself, OP

same thing you ideot poopoo head mama dada

yeah but they might throw a fucking fit over the 'hate symbol' issue, especially if someone reported it.

Dude but I'm like totally actually some 35 year old alpha male who owns his own business and has a Christian wife who was a virgin before marriage, with 3 white children of my own, bro! You're just stereotyping Sup Forums ahahahah we're all actually super alpha! The only reason we come on Sup Forums is because we're like aganist degeneracy KEK so we come on the site with more degneracy than anywhere else on the web because even though we're all rich adjusted alpha males we still like to complain about shit on a image board .

Is that so hard to understand??

STOP VIOLATING MY N.A.P.

REEEEEEEEEE

XD!! PRAISE KEK !! I LOVE FASHY MEMES

fuck off faggot
this kekistan bullshit is fucking cancerous newfaggotry

> Mr W follows Sargon
> Is gay like Sargon
> Heard of someone with green flag
> Wants to make sure you are a Kekistan normie before anally raping you in the shower

>being jealous of Sup Forums

Jesus. That's sad.

fuck off to reddit
but youre a kid so i guess its not surprising
anyways pls leave nu-Sup Forums

They enforced them anywhere within sight of the gate when I was at school

I'm not jealous. I was clearly being sarcastic. Everyone on this site is a loser it's just you faggots here on Sup Forums that all try to LARP as successful individuals, when this board probably has more neckbeards than anywhere else

I hear ya man im a wendys chef making 140,000$ a year with a 12' cock these 4 chin virginz amirite ?

>more neckbeards than reddit
thats a no from me dawg

Busted? She just wanted to know why you're wearing a flag. Tell her it's your autistic religion and it would be illegal to discriminate or something

if i got an email, then someone reported it, and if someone reported it, it was probably a history teacher who recognised it as a third reich flag

>did you do it?

I know nothing Shultz.

Just call him a nigger and be done with it.

Yeah dude well I'm an aerospace engineer and a doctor too that fucks like 12 girls every week but also has a beatiful traditional white wife that I have 17 white babies wife dude.

The only reason I come on to Sup Forums is to redpill all my other fellow Aryan alpha males about the Jewish influence and how we have to go out and make white babies to save our race. I do this because I know Sup Forums is filled with fellow alphas that could easily find a qt white waifu.

Oh yeah and my dick is 17 inches KEK fuck niggers amiritie? Also fuck virgins I'm like totally not a virgin.

It's a different type of neckbeard over there, still neckbeards though

Or a sjw

You have to be 18+ to post here

Just show them the knowyourmeme thing, the flag, and what-have-you, and make sure to emphasize that you were just joking around... It was obviously a form of joke, so just tell them that.

This. There's more people who believe in Kek that those Jedi faggots.

Feign ignorance. It's not that hard for 21 century kids.

Wow XDD he is so based just like our greatest ally Israel. XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Germany: So scared of their nazi part, they become nazis to make sure they don't become nazis again

fuck off

>if it was you
"Wasn't me."

>then who?
"dunno lol"

There. Just saved your bacon. If he's asking, he doesn't know for sure and can't prove it, so don't confess. Deny deny deny.

25 medfag

Anyone figure out what school this is so we can get op busted?

Im a britfag so there's cameras everywhere. and my school pulls this shit all the time, pretending not to know so they get faster confessions rather that going thru hours of cctv footage

I am. last year of highschool

>underage
>fake e-mail

>bait succesful

Post pic with timestamp

Are the cameras on though? My school had cameras installed after Columbine, but it turned out they were just empty shells. Might be worth calling their bluff.

Otherwise, just feign ignorance as much as you can. Say it's just a dumb internet meme. If they call out the Nazi association, act disgusted and say you had no idea.

What kind of consequences are you looking at? Just a "don't do that again"? Suspension? Expulsion? Police involvement?

If your response was anything else than

"Sorry sir, I was not aware that the school took such an interest in regulating the opinions and expressions of the students. I promise that in the future I shall conform and not deviate from approved opinions."

then post his response here, with proof it is real (timestamped pic of flag you supposedly wore)

Wow bongistan is reaching orwellian nightmare levels that shouldn't even be possible.
>anti-kekistan shills and (((faculty))) corroborating together against kekistanis
I smell a discrimination suit.

what do you think of this reply to get the discrimination ball rolling?

We do have hate speech laws. I don't know about the swastika. It might well be illegal, while not explicitly so, but on the basis that it "incites racial hatred" or some bullshit like that.

These are the sorts of laws that British cucks support. Fuck my country is so shit sometimes.

Good posts.

It's sad that Sup Forums is so obsessed with being alpha, yet many people are of course very far from being that.

Thats a really good idea thanks user. my friend's got the flag, but i'll get him to take a pic

>18 yo
>real email
>if i was making it up i would have at least said i was suspended

Here in burger land we have a 300 ft rule around school property for the kiddies

They sometimes try and make you take down English flags displayed publicly so they'd sure as fuck make you take down that flag if it was on show outside

friends got the flag atm (was his bday present) but i'll get him to take hot pix

>18
use this one you filthy nu pol faggot

they're real. been caught on them before. but feigning ignorance is probably the best path desu ty

would have, but that was like 5 times as expensive on ebay as the other one

You are fuck either way, they only contacted you as a precursor to showing you the vid irl with you face clearly in view

Use a flag ordering site you fucking dunce

ask him why he thinks his Islamophobia is appropriate.

Green flag means you can pretend to be a mudslime to liberals.

I love when there's confirmation that all this reddit kek cancer is perpetrated by children.

Serves you right you fucking cringelord.

Kek

Lolbertarian cuck.

>Global Rule 2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

just say it was a saudi flag

Are people forgetting that people get out of school at age 18 or 19 plus college exists.

the best i can do is encourage the to remain true
Have a flag for you phone, its nice for going lowkey nazi

Just tell the cucks that the flag is for your competitive gaming team. Normies are easily bullshitted.

Seniors are often 18

People leave school at 16 in the UK then go to post 16 college

But like at least 2 years, they'd still be able to browse here if they go to school

common in the states to see 20 year olds still in high school. In grade school if a child fails they get 'held back' and have to repeat the school year so plenty of 19-21 year olds still in high school

>18 year olds thinking they are adults, in anyone's eyes

>muh epicc kekistani maymay
you deserved it

>What kind of consequences are you looking at?
pizza party at Merkel's

Only school kids old enough to post here would be Year 13s

Get to my level. I got into trouble at school for wearing a Triskell. People thought it was a nazi symbol.

The celtic cross, I could have understood if they thought I was some kind of Varg Vikernes, but how does this look as a Swaztika? Makes no sense.

We don't want those kinds of failures here

Just tell the bint it's a Plymouth Argyle flag GREEN ARMY!

Why is the clover on the bottom half?

You're not allowed in a british secondary school past 19, and they only let a tiny amount even retake the year