Hey fags

Hey fags,

One of you Sup Forumsocks just got sentenced to 15 years in prison.

m.startribune.com/sentencing-today-for-gunman-who-shot-5-jamar-clark-protesters/420485043/?section=/

Only 3 years a pop? Niiice.

Another violent white guy goes to prison.

Seriously? They were chased and in fear of their lives. They were carrying legally.

Thats the 1000 yard redpill stare.

they talked about causing a ruckus beforehand, so i guess that cancels out anything that happens after that.

Wasn't this guy a /k/ommando? Either way, play stupid games win stupid prizes.

Those were /k/ommandos though

>play stupid games win stupid prizes.
gb2rebbit

Well, when he gets out he will probably kill some leftists, so that's good at least.

>"We are locked and loaded," Suarez said in a video, holding up a handgun. "We're going to make the fire rise."

Press F to pay respect

Dude was an idiot but those niggers deserved to be shot. Fucking injustice.

this

that's why they were charged with premedicated murder

They used the YouTube videos of the spouting memes as evidence of them being nazis, but didn't allow the video where protestors confirmed that they attacked and rushed the guys, who were trying to back away and shot on self defense.

AB is about to get a new member

It's Tommy actually.

These retards had been showing up to protests in the days beforehand and documented themselves talking about starting shit, then this guy panicked and called his cop friend to tell him what happened. Everything about this was fucking stupid.

Bet his sentence is reduced on appeal and he gets some sort of early release.

He's not a pol/ack he's a k/omando

The jury was redpilled because they all admitted whitey held the power in the situation because he was the only person capable of self control and simulating the future in his mind.

That's what kills me.

The guy was stupid, he played stupid games, but the precedent this sets is fucking annoying and I'm sick of prosecutors getting to play fuck fuck games with what is and isn't admissible for clearly biased reasons. Feels like a kangaroo court.

Moral of the story is, don't be in Minnesota, kids. Everything about it is crazy, and seeing how it went every way this election cycle, something's in the water in that shithole.

top kek, serves him right for trying to be an alt-right memelord on purpose. You cannot force the hand of kek, he chooses his champions randomly.

>Throughout his February trial, Scarsella argued that he feared for his life and shot in self-defense.
>“The fact that others were injured because of something I did weighs heavily on my heart everyday,” Scarsella said during a brief statement to the court.

Fired the gun during a confrontation, no fatalities.

>Scarsella, who is white, and three friends went there that night to live-stream the protest. It was a site he had been to a few days earlier, when he and another friend, Julio Suarez, masked their faces and live-streamed themselves driving down to the protest, using racial slurs along the way.
>Julio Suarez

The usual (false) KKK narrative.

>Caliguiri was unmoved when handing down the sentence.
>“I truly didn’t realize that in this day and age … people held such racist, repugnant ideas,” she said.

Thoughtcrime.

>“I truly didn’t realize that in this day and age … people held such racist, repugnant ideas,” she said.

Fucking REEEEEE

TAKE A JOKE YOU FUCKING IDIOTS HE WAS GETTING BASHED BY A MOB

HOW DOES SOME SHIT HE SAID TO ABSOLUTELY ZERO OF THE PEOPLE THERE HAVE ANY BEARING ON THE CRIME

I'M SICK OF FUCKING LIBERAL JUDGES I SWEAR TO FUCK

You faglords can try to blame them all you want but this was self defense and if you cannot defend yourself in situations like this, there is no hope for gun owners.

They were clearly attacked by a mob who wanted to play the knockout game with them for daring to come to a black protest. This sends the message that you're not allowed to legally carry outside the home and defend yourself even if it's legal.

Well isn't it convenient how thoughtcrime, increasing someone's punishment if he's said something naughty, is applied to only... straight white males?

Also to set the record straight,
>make a video telling people you're going to try to start shit before you get there
>get exposed by your own actions
>edgy kid in your group starts taunting a pack of niggers
>start shooting even though no one had been touched yet
>claim you're acting in self defense even though you obviously provoked a confrontation from the start.

This dumb faggot lost his youth because he wanted to be George Zimmerman the 2nd. I hope he gets anal gonorrhea and dies in jail anyway.

I'm pretty sure shooting into the air would have been sufficient to scare the protestors off. The dumb ass didn't have to unload into the crowd.

Shooting into the air is illegal negligent discharge. You only shoot to kill because your life is in actual danger when these mobs chase you down and want to beat you into a coma.

This wasn't though crime.

He made a video saying we are on our way to the protest to cause a "chimp out" and shoot people.

He then arrived at the protest, caused trouble and shot 5 people.

He was never anything close to being the victim here.

Do you get paid to tell such lies?
You'd have more effect on leddit.

Any appeal effort? Any chance of appeal?

>make a video telling people you're going to try to start shit before you get there
Made a video telling jokes and memes, nothing more.

>edgy kid in your group starts taunting a pack of niggers
Literally never happened, according to witnesses and video evidence

>start shooting even though no one had been touched yet
Another lie, witnesses admitted they were being assaulted and they had to flee.

Kill yourself. And fuck Minnesota.

>Also to set the record straight,

Thanks for Correcting The Record (TM)

Another white terrorist
#WhiteBan
#BlackLivesMatter
#NotAllMuslims

The prosecution used out of context baneposts to "prove" premeditation

it's a fucking travesty

So...what did he do wrong, exactly?

I'd be very interested to know how in the fuck the prosecutor made that case.

He posted videos of himself and friends getting armed and going to the protest shouting racial slurs. It's proof that his "self defense" was premeditated and he went there planning to shoot someone.

it is written

He was from /k/ IIRC

The judge allowed the prosecutor to dig through his phone and find every racist text message he sent to the point where they were showing the jury racists texts he sent a year before the shooting

he was a /k/fag you retarded nigger

I was actually here for those threads. What I meant was, I guess MN doesn't have a SYG law(?)

They weren't there illegally and were accosted/chased/(possibly) assaulted by a mob of darkies. In TX that would be a good shoot. Shouldn't make any difference if he called them nignogs in private beforehand or not.

They started off on /k/ and they told them to fuck off to Sup Forums, IIRC. Like they often do when anybody says "kike" or "nigger".

Why dont people who talk like this see the paradox of putting the social order in front of what they call intelligence and what is right? Is this social order any different than the degenerate one being run by the Jews? Holy fuck this shit gets obnoxious. Look, dumbass you arent any more intelligent than the guy in the picture. Yes, you are different and come from a different background, but for you to put the social order in front of what you think is right or wrong makes you a fucking cuck either way, ok? It is wrong to be corrupt or tyrannical no matter who you are or who its done to. People who talk like you are seriously annoying little shits sucking on the teet of political correctness. If this was the past your nerdy asses would be being bullied by the rednecks you speak down about.. you know this and it bothers you. Just because the world is corrupt as a pile of shit doesnt mean you are righteous. Why did people like you only start talking the way you do when identity politics was in full swing? Its because that part of you is niggardly and incorrect. Fucking idiot civic nationalists..

Juries are retarded basically. I think he's got a good shot at appeal, argue that introducing unrelated text messages biased the jury, particularly when there was video and witness testimony that was exculpatory

ha what a choad, have fun in prison douche.

Who else was watching the pericsope that night? I quit /k/ after they turned their backs on those heroes in the aftermath. Never have so many sacrificed so much so that so few could be so /comfy/. Respect.

He'll be out in less than 5.

damn I'm a fucking prophet I called it. 15 years. who remembers? I hope someone screenshoted it

this

we should start a letter writing campaign or petition

Is it illegal to advocate for the assassination of a judge?

Asking for a friend.

letters won't do shit, gotta raise money so he can get a good lawyer for an appeal

but I am just a small stick

I'm struggling to see what he/they did wrong. they were chased by a mob of niggers and shot in self-defense

have any of the niggers been charged for assault?

Thits. x1000. Thank you, territorial bro.

Fifteen years is way fucking excessive in the first place, especially considering the bias. You can say what you will about the video before, as while it is taken as a joke or a meme by us more savy, it might not to a less tech-inclined crowd. That being said, it's still circumstantial, and there's no proof they were actively antagonizing anyone. But to push texts that had literally zero to do with anything that happened, by content and especially time, and then deny access to video taken just after the incident is a fucking farce.

It's clear what they were trying to do, and I think it's really easy to make a fucking case that they were pulling some serious bullshit. Fuck activist judges, they should all be hung for treason.

I hate this country

the guys that beat them up did not get charged

But yeah, Scarsella did nothing wrong, it was a clean shoot. All the evidence and testimony presented during the trial supported the self defense claim.

we know bro

this is clearly blaming the victims

hopefully the perps will get their comeuppances

The fact that they ran away while being chased, before turning and shooting shows it wasn't attempted murder. If they went armed, started shit, and then shot someone right there, that is different, but they actually tried to get out of there by running away, so as to not have to shoot someone, but the retarded protesters ran after them trying to hunt them down, which forced their hand.

>they didn't like niggers, so clearly it was their fault the violent niggers attacked and had to be shot to keep them at bay

The United States of Israel strikes again

The moral of the sorry is not to allow the system to decide your fate.

Exactly this.

The racist white supremacist defense force ignores this.

He wasn't getting bashed by anything. He was running away.

>He made a video saying we are on our way to the protest to cause a "chimp out" and shoot people.

that never happened faggot

Please do not have children.

Yes, it did.

that shit might work on reddit or on juries, but we all saw the videos dude, he didn't say what you're alleging

It's no big deal. I'm sure Sup Forums will still be around in 15 years when he is out.

F

fuck liberals

they were Sup Forums anons too

He dindu nuffin he was a good boy trying to keep America white . Free ma boy

get raked

>Allen Scarsella

Isn't he Italian or something?

>I'm pretty sure shooting into the air would have been sufficient to scare the protestors off.

Fucking moron, that's a crime in itself. A gun is a lethal weapon you can only use when in fear of your life. If you're shooting into the air like a dumbass, then that's irrefutable evidence in court that you did not actually fear for your life.

There's ample grounds to appeal on multiple errors of law by the judge.

I guess you always need cameras strapped on your back and your front that livestreams/archives everything to servers in foreign countries.

even then the judge would have said "well you should have waited until the pursuing mob began to stomp on you."

i.e. he was convicted because he predicted accurately that niggers would nig and posted some memes.

lol I remember watching that stream back in 2015

he dindu nuffin, nogs were acting too uppity

I bet you didn't even watch the stream live

he did nothing wrong, fuck off /r/The_Cuckhold

>None of the shooting victims who testified said they saw anyone pull a knife on Scarsella.

Of course they fucking didn't "see anyone"

why kind of retarded system relies on their testimony

>15 years in prison
He'd been better off killing niggers with that kind of time. Fuck it.

>>“I truly didn’t realize that in this day and age … people held such racist, repugnant ideas,” she said.
wut

fuck jigaboos

further proof .45 acp is a meme. 9mm a killer.

A felony if it happens.

Good, namefags ruined /k/.

>premedicated
>not premeditated