Do we Approve of Trump so far Sup Forums

Do we Approve of Trump so far Sup Forums

strawpoll.com/75g3gxg

Other urls found in this thread:

trumptracker.github.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Ambivalent, it's only been 3 months.

Approve.

Sure only fuckup was Syria but as long as he stays out of any further involvement I'm fine with him. Keeps going mr President!

>61.9% of this board are r/T_D shills

God damn

Fuck off, Hillary.

>Still butthurt about the syria strike

no, he proved himself to be a kike shill

He fucked up with Syria, and hasn't kept any of his promesses.

Agreed.

A- for effort
B+ for follow through

The greatest we've had in at least 50 years. And we've barely started

>still deepthroating Trump after being betrayed multiple times

>promesses

Learn to spell kike nigger

No real complaints yet, except that he should label the Antifa faggots as terrorists so they can be dealt with.

>not still butthurt about the Syria strike

It'd be pretty cool if he was actually a vampire like that shoop suggests.

He's a good president, he just tried to do too much too fast because he made a lot of promises during his campaign when he thought he couldn't win.

It also doesn't help that these obstructionist judges are blocking him at every move. I'd say overall he is doing a good job and he has a lot of time to improve.

Approve. The shrill and liberal tears and rage he creates is more than worth it!

This, honestly. If you faggots don't think Trump is selling out you're not paying attention or you're spending too much time on plebbit.

The sooner you pull your heads out of your asses, the sooner we can meme literal Hitler into power.

Just like any other US president.
I don't understand why the west has to stick its nose in the middle east, when it is definitely not in the public's interest

you guys are fucking cucks

There should be an "unsure " option

trumptracker.github.io/

Concern Troll faggot that hasn't been paying attention.

#
This

Yes - new tax plan looks dope.

I still approve of him. Do you faggots really think that Trump is some kind of Immortal God? Not everything he's going to do is going to be perfect. To me he's still the best person in the US to run the country. Hillary was going to be 15x worse.

>muh 468632563D underwater connect 4

The delusion is just getting sad now

Is Sup Forums a Trump board?

Look at me I can make a infographic with no sources, I am a political heavyweight.

Whi exactly did he betray? I dont give a shit about Syria or Assad. All I cared about was the Supreme Court pick and he did a good job with that, now his other policies will be safe from libshit judges. For me hes already done what he was supposed to.

Trump is a sellout because he did 100 things he promised but look he did this one thing! He said some things about china before negotiating with them! Totally not for any political reasons. Must be because he is a sellout

Fuck Trump! He doesn't care about the environment. The consecution of this is that is that I should just kill myself. I mean there is no reason to live if you can't get a quality life cause of pollutants in the air, plus global warming. fucking dumb Trump. IQ level of a 12 year old...

Yep, billionaire businessman and most powerful man on planet Earth has the IQ of a small child, thanks for that info swedecuck